. : : Start of a Revolution : : .

.::Kind Of Like A Cinderella Story::.

--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

A.N-Hello minna-sama! I hope that everyone is doing well!! :) I’m apologize for not updating this story as often...Well wait no longer everyone! Here it is!! :) Please leave comments below on what you think and see you next time!!

Chapter 8- Start of A Revolution

Your POV

    You sat on your chair in your shared office sighing as you looked at your cellphone for the umpteenth time.

    “Mouh Emi-chan would you please stop looking at your cell please? The words are not going to change no matter how many times you stare at the message.” Your best friend complained, snatching  the cellphone away from your hands.

    “Satomi give it back!” You whinned, as you tried to fight your way against her tall height.

    “Grow a few more inches and then come back.” Your friend teased, as you pouted, giving up halfway and going back to your desk.

    “Emi-chan I know you’re nervous about meeting up with Sakurai-san, but please can you save that for later and focus on the work at hand please.” Satomi scolded, giving back your phone. Just then a notification tone went off and you noticed Satomi taking out her phone and shyly smiling.

    “Look who’s talking. Contradicting yourself when you yourself have been texting too.” You playfully teased, as you saw her friend face turn red in embarrassment.

    “Fine, I’m sorry for the teasing now get off my back.” She grumbled turning her back, to reply to the sender of her message.

    “So how is it going with the two of you if you don’t mind me asking.” You smiled, as you made your way to your friend, swinging your arms around her shoulders.

    “Nothing really, we’re just talking and getting to know each other.” she replied nonchalantly.

    “Ehh...boring..you would think the famous Matsumoto-san would’ve asked you out already.” You teased, earning a smack on your head.

    “Ittaii Satomi!” You whinned in pain.

    “Well it’s your fault you deserved it! And what about you? When are you going to tell Sakurai-san everything?” She retorted playfully. You froze and suddenly felt all of your energy depleted out of your body, as you sluggishly sat down on your chair.

    “I don’t know honestly to tell you the truth. I’m scared of finding out his reaction but also half of me wants to tell him everything.”

--.---.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

    Normal POV

The Arashi members were getting ready for one of their recordings as a knock on the door caught everyone’s attention from what they were doing. Suddenly a younger version of the rapper entered and bowed to give them their greeting.

    “Shu! It’s been a while! Haven’t seen you since the party. Have you been well?” The youngest Arashi member greeted first.

    “I’ve been fine Matsumoto-san, I hope you’ve been well too and thank you for taking care of my brother.” The younger smiled back.

    “Oi it should be the other way around isn’t it?!” The rapper retorted as the others giggled in amusement.

    “So Shu-chan what brings you here?” the eldest asked.

    “Hi Ohno-san, I just came to drop something off for onii-chan, from my dad.” He answered as he walked towards his brother, dropping off the brown envelope in front of him.

    “Also dad wanted me to tell you to call him as soon as you were done with work today onii-chan, he said it was about that envelope.” The youngest Sakurai notified, as the eldest sibling nodded and hugged his brother goodbye.

    “So you really asked your father on information about Usagi-chan’s dad Sho-chan?” Aiba started, after the youngest had left.

    “Yeah I did promise her after all.” He replied, placing the envelope carefully inside his bag.

    “So when are you going to meet her to talk about it?” Nino asked.

    “I asked her if I can meet her today actually, since I knew Shu would come in with the paper, and we end the recording early today. Emiko-chan said she ends early today too.”

    “Neh Sho-chan why did you suddenly decided to help her? I mean to be honest she’s nice and everything, and very friendly, but even I wouldn’t go out of my way to ask my parents on information of someone else’s parents that you just met.” The gamer asked, hoping that the question wasn’t too far out of line to ask.

    “Well…” The rapper began.

--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

After the recording the rapper got in his car and made his way towards his destination where he agreed to meet with Emiko. He began dialing his phone calling a certain someone he had promised to call after his work and waited until the line got through.

    “It’s about time you called.” The voice on the other line answered sarcastically.

    “I’m sorry dad so you wanted me to call regarding the information I asked?” He chuckled.

    “Yes, it’s actually about the girl that asked you for the information…” He answered, his tone suddenly getting serious.

    “What about her? Is there something wrong?” The rapper asked, as he slowly stopped his car on a nearby parking space to give his undivided attention to the conversation at hand.

    “If it’s not too much trouble I want to speak to her Sho, as soon as possible. This is a lot bigger than you think it is.” The prime minister choked.

    “Dad seriously what exactly is going on? Is there something bad about her father? Is everything going to be ok?” The rapper began to interrogate, as his worry began to override his brain.

    “Just bring her to our place Sho, as soon as possible, and make sure no one knows about this.” The man ordered.

“Well I’m going to meet up with her now, so if you have time come by XXXXX in Roppongi, I reserved a private suite booth at the place, so it should give us some privacy.” The rapper tried to speak calmly

“Okay I’ll be there in 40 minutes or so.” the older man answered, as he hung up the phone leaving a clueless rapper speechless. What the hell was that all about?

    After arriving at his destination, he headed inside the high class restaurant where he was greeted by the workers.

    “Hello I made a reservation at the private suite booth for two? Under Sakurai.” He greeted the host. The restaurant was known for its privacy and high class security, that all of elite public figures would reserve here for some private time away from the media.

    “Yes Sakurai-sama, your company has already arrived and is waiting for you at your reserved seat.” The host bowed, as he gestured his arm towards the direction of the seat.

“Also one more will be joining us soon, so when he arrives please him here.” The idol notified.  After thanking the host, the idol made his way to his reserved spot and saw the woman and found himself smiling..Damn it Sakurai Sho this is not the time! He shook his head to clear his thought and made his way towards the booth.

    “Hi there Usami-san, did you wait long?” The idol greeted, taking a seat across from the intern.    

    “No I just got here myself.” She smiled, feeling your heartbeat increase.

-----------------------

YOUR POV

    You sat there as the rapper began taking out the envelope assuring you that he hasn’t peek inside without your permission. As he took out the contents the two of you began reading the information, your eyes widen in shock at the contents as your eyes continued to travel across the pages.

    “This…” You choked out, as you felt your vision blurring.

    “Usami-san..”

    ““I just don’t understand…..What does this all mean??.” You tried to say calmly as you took a deep breath.    

    “I can probably explain everything if you give me your time.” A voiced interrupted, as you quickly turned to see the most powerful man in Japan standing right in front of you.

    “Prime Minister.!” You gasped, immediately standing up to give a bow.

    “I’m sorry to shock you like this, but when my son asked me his favor I wanted to meet you no matter what.” He answered as he took a seat next to his son.

    “I’m sorry for not telling you Usami-san.” The rapper also apologized. The head of the Sakurai household took a minute to observe you, which made you uncomfortable and gave a warm smile.

    “You look beautiful just like your mother, Saena. But your light brown hazel eyes are exactly like Shin’s, your father.” He began.

    “You knew my parents?”

    “Of course! You’re parents and I have known each other since college. Both your father and mother were very bright, intelligent people. I don’t know if you remember me but I’ve even made a few visits to your house when you were young.” He chuckled. As the sudden information began to process in your head, an old memory of a kind old man in his old golf clothes holding you fondly suddenly appeared in your head.

    “Shun-ouji-sama! (Uncle Shun)” You yelled, suddenly covering your mouth as you remembered where you were.

    “Yes that’s me.” The man chuckled, as your face blushed red in embarrassment at your outburst.

    “So Emiko I know there are lots of things you probably want to ask me, but how about we change locations shall we? What I’m about to tell you is..let’s just say a very sensitive topic for the public, and I would rather not let words get out.” He smiled, as you simply nodded, slowly getting up from your seat.

    “Wait how serious is this dad that you have to talk at home? You’ve been freaking since our call, are you sure everything is ok? And what about mom or Shu?” The rapper began to panick.

    “I already told them that I’ll be bringing home a guest, and believe it or not, your mother knew her parents too. And it’s not as bad as you think Sho. Also you don’t have to come.” The prime minister spoke firmly, making his way out of the building towards his private car.

    “Well who else is going to protect her from mom? Ever since Mei got married and moved out, she’s been complaining that she doesn’t have a daughter to spoil anymore so as soon she sees her she’ll be overly clingy. And I know you won’t be able to stop her. This is why our cousins stopped visiting.” The rapper stated in a matter of fact tone. The head of Sakurai sighed, knowing full well that his wife would act exactly as his son stated, which would result in not getting a decent conversation, and begrudgingly allowed him to come.

--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

    After arriving at the Sakurai household you took a seat on the living room sofa as one of the maid served you tea.

    “Ara so this is little Emiko I’ve heard so much about dear?” An elegant middle aged woman smiled, as she took her seat on the sofa across from yours and next to her husband.

    “Nice you Sakurai-san. Thank you for having me in your home.” You bowed, smiling back.

    “Oh my please formalities aren’t need just call me Yoko-san or better yet call me mom! I’ve known your parents through Shun, although I never visited since I was busy taking care of my own kids but you’re practically family to us!!” The woman smiled, embracing you in her bear hug. “You are seriously so adorable! Sae-chan will be proud that her daughter has grown into such a cutie!”

    “Mom! Please! Not now!” The rapper called out, as he broke the two of you apart dragging her back to her seat. You felt a sweatdrop appear on the back of your head, surprised the gap of personality from the elegant you saw just seconds ago.

    “Sho-nii is that you?” You heard a voice call out, as a young  fit man, that looked exactly like the younger version of the rapper idol appeared into the living room. Your eyes met and gave a slight bow giving your greeting.

    “Who is this? Is Sho-nii introducing his girlfriend?” The younger male teased, earning a smack from his older brother, “Baka it’s not like that!”

    “Good evening I’m Usami Emiko, nice to meet you.”

    “I’m Sakurai Shu! Please take of care of my idiot brother!.” The latter continued to teased, as the smacking continued. You turned back to see the most powerful man in Japan sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose just waiting for things to quiet down. Ouji-sama sure has it hard heehee but it has a nice warm feeling to it..

    “Now boys can’t you see that your father is getting annoyed how about you two help me prepare some snacks for the two of them, while they talk?” Sakurai Yoko suggested as she dragged her sons towards the kitchen away from the two of you

    “I apologize for the rowdiness, Emiko but let’s us get started shall we?” The man in front of you smiled, as you nodded waiting for other to begin.

    “First off I understand that your parent kept from you their occupation. I’m sure you were curious what they were doing right?” He asked, as you silently answered with a nod.

    “Well they were high agents working for the Ministry of Defense and Internal Communication. They were in charge of overseeing and co-managing Uni.J Security Company for the Ministry.” He continued to explain.

    -Moments before the Prime Minister had arrived-

BREAKING NEWS

Co-founders of Uni.J has been found dead in a car accident at the intersection of route 66. The two married co-founder had collided with two other married couple and their daughter. The vice president to take over and states that he’ll be bringing change to the company to new heights! Daughter of the now late married founders of the company reported missing and is nowhere to be found.

 

“This…” You choked out, as you felt your vision blurring.

    “Usami-san..”

    “I just don’t understand…..What does this all mean??.” You tried to say calmly as you took a deep breath.

--,--,--,--,--,--,--,--,--,--,--,--,--,--

OWARI- I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Please leave comments of your thoughts on the chapter and see you guys soon!