.:: The perfect night ::.

.::Kind Of Like A Cinderella Story::.

A.N- Finally as promised here is the next chapter of the story!! Again I apologized that it took so long to update!!~ Well here it is guys! The next chapter enjoy! Also please take the time to visit and follow my blog~

    The Perfect Night

--Sho's POV-

    “WOW she looks beautiful...But she looks familiar...where have I seen her?” I thought. I noticed myself staring and quickly brought myself back to reality.

    “Umm I mean are you finished using that tong? Because I would like to get my food.” I answered.

    “Oh...Forgive me.” the woman apologized, as she gently placed back the tong on the tray gesturing me to use it next. I saw her walking towards an empty table in the corner of the dinning area, eating her food quietly.

    “Hey Sho-chan we got a table.” I heard Aiba call out. I turned my head to him and nodded, and walked towards the table that was just across from the woman's table. I took a seat and began eating, turning my gaze once in a while to the woman I had just met.

–.--

Ohno's POV

    While I was chatting with Nino I noticed Sho-chan looking at something across from us. I turned my head slightly to look at what was gaining our Keio boy's attention and saw a beautiful woman sitting at the table across from us and eating their food. She had big, light brown, hazel eyes and wavy hair tied back beautifully, and had a white strapless dress on, with small shiny gems bedazzled all over the chest area going down to her mid waist. She does look beautiful, but Sho-chan is used to seeing girls like her, I wonder what she did to get his attention? It's unusual for Sho-chan to be attract to an Oujo-sama (High class lady). Just then I remembered what Nino had told me the other day about Sho-chan's visit to the hospital. I wonder if she's the intern that Nino told me about...but if that's the case Sho-chan should have recognized her...Then again our Sho-chan is surprisingly a little slow when it comes to these things..haha

    “What's so funny?” I heard Nino asked. I smiled at him and just shook my head.

    “It's nothing I'll tell you later.” I saw Nino give a small suspicious look and turned his head to where I was facing and then noticed Sho-chan looking that direction as well. Nino will probably put two and two together soon enough since he's observant and smart..But since we don't know what this intern looks like I highly doubt Nino will think that woman is her, but the possibility is there. Nino and I should probably go to the hospital with Sho-chan on his next visit to confirm my suspicions. Once Nino sees the intern he'll probably know too whether she's the woman or not.

---.---.---.---

Ninomiya's POV

    I turned my head to where Riida (leader) was looking that made him smirk and saw a super hottie sitting at a table across from us. Then I noticed Sho-chan looking in that direction as well and did a double take on the girl. Did Sho-chan forget about the intern already? I mean the woman there IS a hottie, but it's strange for Sho to be attracted based on appearance...hmmm..

–-.--.---.---.---.---.---.---

Normal POV

    You felt a hand on your shoulders as you saw Satomi smiling back and taking a seat next to you.

    “You're going to get fat eating all of that.” She joked. You playfully pouted and gave her a slight smack on her shoulders.

    “I will not! You know how fast my metabolism is.” You retored.

    “Yeah and it's unfair that you eat so much and don't gain any weight at all! I'm so jealous.” She pouted playfully.

    “Hahas where's Kurasamune sensei?” You asked. Satomi pointed and as you followed the direction she was pointing and saw your supervisor chatting with Prime Minister and his wife happily.

    “It'll probably be a while until they're done talking.” Satomi giggled, knowing that she was feeling proud of her dad. Then she turned her head towards you and suddenly grabbed your wrist dragging you towards the dance floor.

    “Satomi? What are you doing?” You asked, shocked at the sudden action of your friend.

    “We came to a ball Emi not a restaurant. So we should do what we came here to do and that's to dance!” You heard her smile.

    “But Satomi I just ate! I'm going to have cramps!” You retorted.

    “Excuse me...I couldn't help but notice how stunning you two look tonight.” You heard a voice call out. You turned and saw two handsome man greeting you and Satomi.

    “Let me introduce myself, my name is Takeshi Kinomoto.”

    “And I'm his younger brother Mori Kinomoto.”

    “May we have a dance with you ladies?” The older of the brother asked. Satomi looked at you with excitement as I slightly shook my head hoping she would understand.

    “Why of course!” She smiled brightly while she was lead away by the older brother, leaving you alone with the younger man. He reached out his hand asking you for a dance. You hesitantly took his hand and was lead away to the dance floor. I hope I remember my stuff from ballroom dancing class back in college. You gulped as you nervously got into the ballroom frame and began dancing with your partner. You danced across the floor as your muscle memories began kicking in, remembering the steps as your partner lead you with the music.

    “You dance beautifully.” Mori complimented, as he continued leading you across the dance floor

    “Thank you...too be honest I was nervous whether I would dance properly or not, it has been a while since I danced.” You answered. Phew...I'm glad Satomi made me take ballroom dancing with her.

    “Hahas well you are doing fine.” he smiled. Suddenly you saw a finger tap on your partner's shoulders making you both stopped as you saw THE Sakurai Sho behind your dance partner.

    “Excuse me for intruding but may I?” The rapper asked.

    “Not at all Sakurai-san.” Mori bowed as he excused himself, leaving just the two of us. Oh god...not now...

    “May I have this dance?” The idol asked, placing his hands out. You nodded as you felt him taking your right hand and bringing your left hand to his shoulders. The next music began as both of you began to dance. You felt like you were flying across the dance floor as you slowly felt the time stop. The emotions you were feeling this moment were indescribable. After a few minutes you realized that instead of the traditional ballroom dance, the two of your were just slow dancing. You felt as if it was just the two of you in the room as the two of you were locked in each others gaze.

    “I'm sorry if this sounds weird but you look familiar, have we met somewhere?” the famous rapper asked as the two of you continued to dance. You giggled, thinking how powerful makeup can really be in changing you.

    “You might have.”

    “Well then tell me.”

    “Hold on just saying it won't be fun, so to make it fun let’s play 10 questions.” You answered,

    “Only 10? That's not fair!”

    “Haha well it's your fault for not remembering.” You joked. What's wrong with me..I thought I didn't want him to know who I was...

    “How about 20 then?”

    “15”

    “Deal.”

    “How about we go someplace a bit less crowded then?” the idol suggested. You nodded your head as he took your hand and lead you to a garden behind the building.

    “So first question. Are you a fan of Arashi?” He asked.

    “Hahas what kind of question is that?” You giggled, as both you began walking through the gardens.

    “Well I just wanted to know. You didn't go “kyaaa” like other girls or really act surprised that a famous idol asked you to dance.” He replied.

    “Well I'm not like other girls, and to answer your question yes I am a huge fan of Arashi.” You answered. You saw Sho give a small fist pump, yelling out a “Yes!” and giggled as both of you continued to walk around the garden.

    “Then can you tell me who your ichiban is?” He continued.

    “Hahas what does this have anything to do with figuring out who I am?” You asked.

    “Hey it's my 15 questions so I get to ask anything I want.” He replied childishly.

    “Well as the person answering I'm not telling you.” You giggled sticking out your tongue.

    “Hey that's not fair you have to answer!” the rapper pouted. The idol kept asking you further question as you answered them while walking along the garden path until the two of you came to a stop as you reach the end of the garden that led to a dead end with a fountain in the middle of it.

    “Neh dance with me again?” He asked, as he held out his had waiting for you to take.

    “Hahas but there's no music.” You giggled as he suddenly took your wrist and pulled you closer to him and began to slowly dance.

    “We don't need music.” he smiled as he began the slow dance, looking straight into your eyes.

    “Then for my final question. Is it okay to tell me your name?” The idol asked, as he stopped his movement locking his gaze into your eyes. You felt his hand locking with yours, as you felt your face heat up.

    “Sakurai-san...I-”

    “OMG SAKURAI SHO!!!” You heard a voice scream. You turned and saw the Sohma's princess running toward the two of you and you immediately covered your face and quickly made a run for it before she can see you.

    “Wait!” you heard the rapper call out. Ignoring him you continued to make your way back to the party to where Satomi was, not noticing something falling off.

--Sakurai's POV-

    “Wait please wait!!” You called out as this woman that just arrived kept clinging unto me. Dammit this girl is pissing me off..Who is she suddenly showing up! I was so close into finding out who the other girl was..

    “OH MY GOODNESS SAKURAI SHO I'M A HUGE FAN!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! PLEASE DANCE WITH ME.” The girl continued to shriek. The girl was one of those typical Oujo-samas he's been seeing throughout the party, beautiful, yes, but spoiled, bratty, and fake, much different from the beautiful woman that had just disappeared. I sighed...now to get out of this situation...I should hurry and find her inside the building, I hope she's still there.

    “I would love to dance with you miss, let's go inside shall we? Its a bit chilly out here isn't it?” I gave my fake idol smile. The girl screamed with joy and ran inside ahead of me. I sighed and started making my way and spotted something shiny up ahead. I walked up ahead and picked it up. It was a white gold locket with a rose design engraved in the front. I wonder if it's hers. I turned the locket and saw something engraved on it. U.E 0126

    ---NORMAL POV---

You quickly made your way in and started looking for Satomi. After looking for a few minutes you spotted her talking with someone and quickly made your way.

    “Emi-chan! What wrong?”

    “Satomi! I just saw Oujo-sama I need to leave now! Please!!” You begged. She looked at you knowing the fear you had and took you to the limo the both of you came in. You heard Satomi telling the driver your house address and asked him to take you home. He nodded and after thanking your friend and saying both your goodbyes you made your way home.

---

    After entering the house you made your way into your room, stripping the dress off and changing into your Pjs. You tied your hair into a messy bun and made your way into the bathroom washing of the makeup. I guess my magical night is over. You looked into the mirror seeing the reflection of your former nerdy self back. You frowned and noticed something missing. You looked around the bathroom then your bedroom. It's not here!! My locket!!! Oh please don't tell me that I lost it at the party! I have to call Satomi. You quickly dialed your friends phone number and waited for the call to go through.

    “Emi-chan? Did you get home safe?” You heard your friend on the other line.

    “Yeah. Listen I think I left my locket at the party can you help me look for it?” You asked.

    “Of course I'll ask anyone if they picked up something, don’t worry! DId you have fun?” She asked.

    “Yeah other than being interrupted by Oujo-sama and losing my locket. I had the best night ever. It was a perfect night.” You smiled before you hung up the call.


------------------------------