This is Just the Beginning

.::Kind Of Like A Cinderella Story::.

A.N- Hey guys!!! Its smil3-chan here with a brand new story!!! :D And as the title suggested yes this story is based on Cinderella!! I love Disney and I recently watched Cinderella with my baby niece and an idea to make a story based on it just came to me! I hope you guys enjoy it and please look forward to future updates on my other story “Meeting You Again.” ALSO CONGRATULATIONS OF ARASHI'S 15th ANNIVERSARY!!!!! >< I'm so proud and happy for them!!~~~ Always cheering for you Arashi!!

This is Just a Beginning

D-4

Massive footsteps clashing against the hard cold concrete echoed around the busy streets of Tokyo, as the sun was about to set. Workers were returning home, student were coming back from a day of studying and club activities. And in the quieter side of the city, a certain man was dragging his feet as he lazily opened the door to his apartment complex, heading for his safe haven he knows as his room.

“Ugh....Finally done. I'm glad I finished early...filming for 10 hours straight.....damn I need to talk to Taku(manager) about this crazy schedule.” A certain man groaned as he crashed unto his bed, not caring to change out of his clothes. Just as his eyes were half way closed, he felt something vibrate in his back pocket and reached for the object that ruined his chance of sleep.

“Hello.” the man answered grumpily.

“It's Dad.” the voice on the other line answered.

“Oh hi Dad! How is everything?” the man replied cheerfully as he sat up from his bed.

“Everything is fine. I'm pretty sure you saw the news today about the results of the election.” The older man giggled.

“Yeah I did I'm the one who made the report emember? Congratulations! I would have called sooner but I was really busy today. I just got home, but I'm really happy for you.” The man smiled, remembering the big news that he, himself had just broadcast earlier this morning.

“Thanks son, which bring me to next point. In celebration of my new title as Prime minister. The city is going to hold a ball, and I'm letting you know as the first child and son it's a mandatory event.” the older man stated firmly. The younger man on the line sat their frozen after hearing his father's reason for his call, hoping that he had heard wrong.

“Son?”

“....Dad are you serious? A ball? Who hold those kind of events now a days...What is the council thinking? Also I'm already busy as it is! There's no way I can make room to go to a ball! If you want a son to go with you just take Shu with you!” The man argued.

“Dame (No!) If the first child and son isn't going to attend my celebration do you know how that will look for the family? Beside Shu and Mei are already coming. I need YOU there as well son. I need the whole family there. Do you really want to ruin your father's image before he starts his job? If anything you can bring your members along if that makes you feel better. I can talk to some people to make your schedule free for that evening, in any case you have to come. That's an order Sho.” The older man dictated, as he hung up before his son got the chance to retort. The rapper cursed as he began dialing a number on his phone.

“Moshi Moshi Sho-chan??” A voice answered.

“Aiba...meet me at the Jimusho in 10 minutes... and bring everyone there. I need to talk to you guys and Johnny-san about something important.

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.

Your P.O.V D-4

“Tadaima. (I'm home.)” you called out, waiting for the usual hell to start.

“Well looks whose's here...where the hell have you been science geek! I'm starving!!” a slender woman with wavy brown hair whined.

“Forgive me Oujo-sama. There were many emergency patients that were suddenly transferred to our hospital so my shift took longer than expected.” You apologized as you hurried into the kitchen and began preparing the ingredients.

“Well I'll forgive you this time. But make it snappy or I'll report this to my mother of your neglect. I'm dying of starvation here.” the woman pouted as she stomped into her room to wait for her food. If you're dying, imagine how the kids in Africa feel. You are Emiko age 22 and a senior year medical school student, interning at a nearby hospital. Yes, senior year, you were able to finish undergrad within 2 years and have made your way quickly into one of the top medical schools in Japan. You live with the famous Sohmas, a wealthy prosperous family that basically control the IT industry of Japan. To high cellphone brands to computers, mp3, television, you name it. You can say it was like the Samsung or Apple of Japan. You lost your parents at the age of 12 and with no other relatives to go to, you were taken in by Akihito Sohma a close friend of your father and a leader/presidents of the ever so famous Uni.J industries. All your school fees were paid for in return of doing simple house chores and looking after their daughter of the same age, Sohma Rumi To sum it you're the maid of the house.

“Oujo-sama! Dinner is ready!” You called out as you placed your freshly cooked steak, salad and wine on the dinning table.

“Finally I'm starving!” The woman groaned as she came out of her room and made her way to the dinning table.

“Oujo-sama do you know when Danna-sama (Master) and Oku-sama (Mistress) will be home?” you asked wondering if you should start preparing their portion.

“Father and Mother are going to be late so you don't have to make their dinner. They should be home around midnight tonight, just go do what you need to do and leave me alone with my dinner. You're nerd like aura is ruining my perfect dinner atmosphere.” the lady answered snobishly as she was taking a bite of her dinner.

“I see then I shall be in my room studying. Please call me if you need anything.” You bowed, as you slowly made your way to your room. Plopping unto your seat, fixing your big glasses, as you began taking out your reference books and medical textbooks to begin studying about the new surgical procedure your supervising resident was explaining earlier this morning. After this semester is over I'll be a full doctor... Papa I'm so close in achieving my dream, I hope that you're watching me from up there. I'll make you proud!

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---

After 10-15 minutes when the rapper called, Sho quickly made his way to their usual practice room and met up with the other four of s, who were already waiting for him to hear about the rapper's so called “emergency”

“A ball?!” four men shouted simultaneously.

“Yeah...the city is holding a ball for my dad, to welcome the new prime minister or something like that..” the rapper sighed.

“Oh yeah I did hear something like that on T.V...So you want us to come with you?” Aiba figured. The rapper nodded as the others smiled.

“Of course we'll come! Johnny-san will probably allow it too. I mean he kind of has too. It's the PRIME MINISTER'S party after all.” Aiba reasoned. Everyone nodded in agreement giving their support to the rapper.

“Thanks guys...I always hated social events like this...Especially since mom will try and play match maker again...Then I'm going to have to deal with all those giggly, overdressed, snobby, spoiled Oujo-samas....and ughh..oh god... I don't even want to think about it...” the rapper groaned, scratching his hair out of frustration.

“But Sho-kun you deal with giggly over-friendly girls all the time! Our fans.” The leader joked

“That's the thing I already deal with them on a daily basis, but now I have to deal with women from high class society, which means I have to be extra careful and tend to their needs since I don't want my dads image to go bad....Plus at least our fans aren't spoiled like some of the Oujo-samas I've met.....Ugh why do I have a politician for a dad?! Why couldn't he have been something else?” the rapper cried out.

“Don't worry we'll be your bodyguards!! We'll protect you! And besides maybe you'll find someone at the ball!” The tallest hyperactive cheered, showing his usual optimistic self.

“Hahas like a Prince finding his princess? Like Cinderella??” The leader joked.

“Haha Aiba and Riida (leader) this is not a fairytale! When's the ball anyway?” the youngest giggled.

“It's this weekened. Saturaday at 10:00 P.M” Sho answered as he gave out the invitations to the event.

"Can they finish all setup for the event that fast?" The leader asked, suprised at how fast all this was going.

"Well if you're the Prime Minister apparently nothing is impossible....Ugh This is the worst..seriously a ball though? It the 21 century...." The rapper groaned. Covering his face with his hands, as he slouched down on his chair.

“Don't worry Sho-chan we'll be there for you.” Nino reassured again, and everyone else nodded in agreement. The rapper smiled and thanked s as they went on with their remaining schedule.

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---

-The Next Morning- D-3

You stirred as you heard your phone alarm go off signaling the end of the night and a start of a new day. You groaned as you silenced your alarm and read the clock. 6:30 A.M.

“Time to make breakfast for everyone.” You whispered, as you forced yourself out of bed. After cleaning yourself and getting dressed, you silently walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast for the Sohmas. A nice English breakfast would be nice today.

“Uggh...Hey Emiko coffee please.” You heard a voice groan.

“Hai Oujo-sama.” You answered, placing the coffee in front of her ladyship.

“What's for breakfast today?” She asked.

“Fried egg, sausages and toast Oujo-sama.” You answered.

“WHAT? I WANT MISO SOUP!!” She yelled. Oh goodness...

“Please Oujo-sama, Danna-sama (Master) and Oku-sama (Mistress) aren't up yet, you'll be disturbing them.” You tried to reason, however it seemed to have aggravated the Sohma princess even more as she began screaming, “I WANT MISO SOUP!!!!”

“Rumi! Quiet down! Where are your manners?!!” a loud voice called out. Immediately The Sohma princess stopped and saw her father walking out of his room.

“Stop causing trouble for Emiko!” The man yelled as he took his seat on the dinning table. You placed the newspaper and his breakfast in front of him as per your usual routine and waited silently for him to start his breakfast.

“So it's a simple English breakfast today?” he asked.

“Yes, I thought you might need the extra protein for your health sir.” You answered. He smiled and began his breakfast giving his nod in approval.

“Rumi stop with your childish action and eat your breakfast.” he dictated.

“Hmph! Father you're always on Emiko's side...you're so mean!” Rumi pouted as she sat on her seat and forcefully began eating her breakfast. After a few minutes Mrs. Sohma had come out to join for breakfast, and unlike her husband, she was not too pleased with the breakfast of choice. Like mother like daughter I guess...

Ah yes I almost forgot! The city is holding the ball in the newly elected Prime Minister's honor, and we've been personally invited by the Minister Sakurai himself.” The Uni.J president announced. You saw the two women's eyes glitter in excitement at the mention of the name. Everyone whose anyone heard of the Sakurai family..better yet everyone knew of the first son Sakurai Sho, rapper of the ever so famous idol group Arashi, actor, TV host and newscaster. You slightly smiled, admitting to be a little excited as well, knowing that the famous rapper will be attending the ball.

“OH MY GOD IS SHO GOING TO BE AT THE BALL??!!” Rumi jumped.

“Why of course, I wouldn't think the first child and son would miss his father's own celebration of his new title as Prime Minister of Japan.” The president smiled.

“Oh my god!! Daddy you have to introduce me to him!!! I love him so much!!! Let me get married to him!!!!I wanna marry him!! Please set up a omiai (marriage meeting) with him!! Daddy please!!!” The daughter begged.

“I believe it's a good idea! Our Rumi is 22, I believe it's time we think about having some Omiai for our daughter dear. Maybe we should start with the Sakurai family. Think about the benefits it can bring to the family and for the company.” The mother suggested. Are you serious? I pity Sakurai Sho now...

“I'll think about it. For now we need to prepare for the ball and inform Minister Sakurai that four of us will be attending the ball.” The president smiled. Huh? Four?

“FOUR?” The two woman questioned loudly.

“Yes, including Emiko.” The president blankly stated.

“Dear! That child is nothing but a maid! She hasn't an ounce of how to act around high class people like us. She'll just embarrass us!” The mother argued, pointing her skinny index finger at you.

“Yeah dad why bring her? She's just a science geek! She'll bore the hell out of everyone there!” The daughter added to the argument. Well excuse me for being a geek...seriously the nerve of these two.... The two woman continued on their disapproval of bringing you to the ball, as the president suddenly slammed his cup unto the table.

“SILENCE! Regardless of whether she's a maid or not, she is still part of his household, and so I will not leave her out. Since Emiko must be at the hospital late tonight, you two are to get her a dress for ball this weekend, am I clear?!” The president dictated. The two women gave you a glare as they silently nodded and continued on with their breakfast.

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.

-At the hospital-

“The nerve of those two!!!” You screamed, throwing your clipboard across the meeting room.

“Hahas what's wrong? Is the medic genius finally breaking down?” you heard someone laugh.

“Satomi!” You smiled, as your bestfriend help pick up your poorly abused clipboard.

“So I'm guessing the problem is her ladyship and her spoiled princess that causing trouble again?” your friend and classmate asked, taking a seat next to you to lend an ear.

“I really can't wait to graduate and finally escape from that household!! 10 years of mental torture from those two. I'm just glad that Danna-sama is on my side....” You sighed.

“Just bare with it for 2 more months..you're almost there. After two months we'll graduate, officially start working here and you get to move in with me in our new apartment!!” She comforted. You groaned giving out a sigh. 2 months seems so long though...

“Oh by the way did you hear? Minister Sakurai is holding a ball in celebration of his election victory!” Satomi mentioned.

“Ugh yeah I did. Danna-sama (master) mentioned it this morning.. I don't think I'm going though...” you sighed again.

“What why???!!””

“Her ladyship and princess seems to be against the idea of me going. I can expect a threat or two form them telling me not to go... I really do want to though, but I also don't want to deal with the torture of those two...” you deduced. Your friends frowned, as her expression showed pity and sympathy.

“Don't worry about me, and besides what they said is kind of true. I know nothing of high class etiquette so I'll probably just end up embarrassing myself like they said. And that's the last thing I want to do in front of Sakurai Sho.” You slightly giggled. You friend laughed along as she gave a pat on your head, “Well if you want, want to come over my house and maybe we can watch some movies or something since the Sohmas will probably have dinner and come home late anyways.”

“That's a good idea! Thanks for inviting me Satomi!” You smiled giving her hug.

“Alright come on it's time to check on the patients.” She smiled back dragging you out of the meeting room to resume both your hospital duties.

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.

As you arrived “home” you noticed Mrs. Sohma and her daughter sitting in the living room couch as if they were waiting for you to come.

“Come here Emiko we need to talk.” She ordered. You nervously went and stood in front of them.

“Tell my husband that you don't want to attend the ball. Common women like you are unfit for such events. You'll only embarrass our family. I refuse to waste my precious money on the likes of you when I can spend on my beautiful daughter.” She scoffed, as her daughter smirked. You discretely rolled your eyes, as your resolve to not go to the ball began to dissolve.

“With all due respect Oku-sama (Mistress) I have permission from Danna-sama that I may attend, and I promise not to embarrass the Sohma name.” You slightly retorted, as you bowed.

“Are you talking back at me?! I see that you need to be more disciplined!” She screamed, as she swung her hands against your face. Anger began to take over your sense of logic as you glared at the woman before you.

“You dare look at me with those eyes?!!” She continued to shout, as she grabbed your hair bringing you down to your knees.

“If you don't tell my husband that you're not going then I'm going to have to kick you out of this house. I will persuade the medical school and hospital you're attending to kick you out, and then you have nowhere to go. Is that what you want?” She threatened. You looked at her, as your fear washed any anger you had.

“Please....anything but that...I will tell Danna-sama (Master) that I won't go, so please, anyhting but that.” You pleaded.

“Good girl....” The older woman smirked, as she let go of your hair and returned to her room along with her daughter. You stood up and ran to your room as you silently let your tears flow down, hugging the pillow for any sort of comfort. Dad, Mom....Help me, I want to get out of here...please save me... You clenched unto the locket your parents had given you on your 10th birthday, hoping your prayers would somehow reach them as you continued to cry the night away.

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---

D-2

After making breakfast and informing the president that you will not attending the ball, much to Mrs.Sohma's pleasure, you hurried to the hospital as you wanted to run away from that house, and drowned yourself with work hoping to forget about last night.

“Emiko...you need to stop and take a breather..you're going to exhaust yourself and damage your body with you continue to overwork like that.” You heard Satomi warn.

“I'm fine, really I am.” You tried reassuring, but the your friend knew better as she made you drop your pen and dragged you to a private room.

“Alright spill..You've been weird since this morning. What's wrong Emi..” Satomi asked as she crossed her arms.

“It's nothing...I'm just focusing on work...Is that wrong? You retorted.

“No, but pushing yourself to overwork is wrong and whenever you so this, something is always wrongs.” Your friend counter argued. You sighed in defeat as you leaned against the wall.

“I'm not allowed to go to the ball. I already decided that I won't go, but yesterday, I was given a “warning”, like I expected, to not go by those two. The warning was a bit harsher than what I expected” You explained, as you explained in detail what happened the night before, while fiddling with your locket hoping that it would distract you from crying.

“What?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! THAT IS THE LAST STRAW!!!” You friend suddenly exploded.

“We are going to that ball no matter what!” Satomi decided, clenching on her fist.

“What?! Are you kidding me? I can't go...and how did you even get an invitation?” You asked, shocked at your friends sudden decision. You saw Satomi smirk as she took out two envelopes out of her hospital coat.

“Just who do you think I am? I'm Satomi Kurasamune daughter of the two famous surgeons and founders of the Kurasamune hospital..This hospital. Our family received an invitation since my mother, the one they call the Golden Hand Genius surgeon, performed surgery for distant relative of Minister Sakurai, so his family invited us. But since my little brother is studying overseas we have an extra ticket. You can use his to go to the ball.” She smiled. You began tearing up, not knowing how to thank your friend.

“Thanks Satomi..but what if they notice me at the ball? Not only will I'll be killed by those two I'll get kicked out of school and this hospital too...And that's something I can't allow to happen.. I made a promise to my parent's after all. And besides even if I do go, I don't have any money for a dress.” You sighed, with your face down.

“Dress I can handle and also don't worry about them noticing you. You've been wearing this silly big goofy glasses your whole life, and never even wore make up. Just put on contacts, makeup and you'll look like a totally different person!” Satomi explained. You looked skeptic as you sighed and just started walking away. Even with contacts and makeup, how different can it really make look? They'll notice me for sure...

“Emiko!!” you heard her shout, as she grabbed unto your wrist.

“You'll never get a chance like this again you know. You'll miss meeting your favorite idol Sakurai Sho! You're moving to America for that M.D exchange program the hospital has with Harvard right? Think it about it some more Emiko.” Satomi tried to persuade. You stood there hesitating in taking the offer, but soon released yourself from her grip and showed a smile on your face.

“Alright let's do this then. Let's go to the ball.”

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.--.---.---.---.---.

D-D2

“Ugh finally here...let's get this over with..” a voiced groaned as he got out of his car form the parking lot and made his way into the tall building that read “Kurasamune Hospital”

“Ugh hello, I'm here for my check up.” the man checked in with the nurse receptionist.

“Hai! May I have your name please?” The nurse asked, without even looking up to see who the patient was.

“Sakurai Sho.” he answered, as the nurse suddenly shot her head up and blushed at the handsome idol in front of her. Ugh my private doctor just HAD to be on vacation...Damn it all...The nurse had made a call and after notifying someone that the scheduled patient had arrive, she hung up the phone.

“Ok, please head to room 32 for your check up please. Kurasamune-sensei is there waiting for you. And a sign if you don't mind Sakurai-san.” the nurse blushed. The rapper signed the paper that was handed to him and quicly made his way to his designated room.

“Hello Sakurai-san I've been expecting you. Please have a seat.” an old man with a white lab coat greeted.

“Hello.” the rapper greeted back as he took a seat as instructed and waited for the man to finished up his writing on his clipboard.

“So this is your first time here I'm assuming?.” The old man began, as he turned around facing the rapper.

“Yes, my private doctor is away at the moment and recommended me to come here for my check up.” Sho answered the man, who was looking through what the rapper assumed his health records.

“Well then let's take a look shall we? You can come in now Emiko.” The doctor smiled, queuing someone come in. A young woman that looked no later than her earlier 20s came through the door in the corner of the office. She had big thick black glasses that literally covered half her face, with her haired tied up in an old-fashioned bun that you would see on a workaholic secretary. If it wasn't for her huge glasses covering her face I would've thought we was a teenager. Why does she bother with those big things when she can just get contacts? God I sound like MatsuJun...Huh...now that I look at them she has pretty light hazel eyes..pretty rare for Asian...wonder if she's a half... The rapper thought.

“This is Emiko Usami. She's one of the top medical students who intern at this hospital, she'll be doing the basic checkups today.” The doctor introduced.

-Your P.O.V-

You're kidding...to meet my idol in such a place....Oh god I hope I don't make a fool out of myself.

“Hello my name is Usami Emiko...nice to meet you.” You tried to calmly introduce.

“Domo. Sakurai Sho desu. (I'm Sakurai Sho). Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (Please take care of me).” He replied.

“Okay Emiko let's see what you've got.” The sensei smiled, as you smiled back and nodded your head, placing on your professional mask.

“So I'm going to just take your blood pressure and take a little bit of your blood to run some test okay?” You notified. You saw the rapper shook his head you began with measuring his blood pressure. After a few minutes of listening in on your stethoscope, you pulled them out after hearing what you wanted to hear and jotted the result down on your clipboard.

“82 over 124. It's a little on the high side Sakurai-san, and its higher compared to your last check up. That's not good Sakurai-san. You should really cut down on your drinking.” You scolded, the rapper slightly blushed of embarrassment as he heard a “pfft” coming from the older doctor that was just observing.

“How did you know I drink often?” The idol asked.

“Well I'm looking at your past health record I can see that you've complained to your private doctor about abdominal pain and persistent diarrhea, those symptoms usually indicate that one's a hefty drinker...” You stated, as your heard your supervisor chuckle. You saw your idol turn redder, turning his head away from you.

“And well also because I'm a fan of Arashi and it's pretty known that your a drinker.” You admitted giving a slight giggle.

“Mouh...then why not say that instead of your previous statement Usami-sensei. The idol pouted.

“Hahas well still my intern is right Sakurai-san with your current blood pressure I seriously recommend cutting down your drinking habits and start eating more healthy. If you continue to drink as much as you do. Too much oxidative stress and toxins from the alcohol will really ruin your liver and intestines. As long as you cut back on the drinking a little, exercise, and eat healthier you'll be in great condition.” Kurasamune sensei added.

“So that way you won't feel like an old man and get tired as easily when you perform.” You added sarcastically.

“Hahas that is true. I have been getting tired more easily when I film for perform.” Sho giggled. You soon then began setting up the needle to take his blood as you put on your sterile rubber gloves.

“So Usami-san how long have you been interning here?” the idol asked, while you were checking for the right place to insert the needle.

“I've been here for about three years now. I'll be able to officially work here for residency after this month when I graduate from medical school.” You answered, inserting the needle and letting the blood flow out of the tube and into the test tube.

“Ehh? Suggoi desu ne. (That's amazing.) Then after this month you'll officially be called Usami-sensei. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?” The idol asked.

“I'm 22 years old.” You answered, as you took the last drop of blood that you needed and carefully took out the needle and placing the band aid to where the needle was inserted.

“EH? Only 22? And you're already done with medical school?!!” The rapper shouted in shock.

“Emiko graduated her undergrad, within two years and as a valedictorian. She is also one of the top students in her grade and one of this hospitals top intern. She'll be one of the best doctors Japan has ever seen, the doctors here are looking forward to what she will bring to the table.” Your supervisor praised. The rapper looked at you in awe after hearing the supervisor praises. This time it was your turn to blush in embarrassment as you denied.

“Please sensei stop it, it's not true and...I'm getting embarrassed. You blush.

“Hahas such modesty. It really is amazing Usami-san. Maybe I should hire you as my new personal doctor. The idol playful stated.

“Mouh please stop Sakurai-san.” You blushed further, as the two male in the room giggled at your reaction.

“Hahas well Usami-sensei getting back to my check up, how long will it take to get the results?” Sho asked.

“Well it doesn't take long, it usually take a couple of days, can you make an appointment within the next few days?” You answered, putting on your professional mask again.

“I will talk to my manager to schedule me in as soon as possible, as for the next few days I will be too busy to come by.” The Arashi member explained.

“Well then you are available please call the hospital to make an appointment with Kurasamune sensei, he can go over your result with you and give you a more define advise on what you should do.” You instructed.

“Thank you Kurasamune-sensei and thank you Usami-sensei. I will see you soon to hear about my results.” The rapper smiled, shaking both your hands as he said his goodbye. As soon as the door closed your knees gave out and fell unto the ground.

“Hahas nervous were we?” Your supervisor giggled.

“Mouh Kurasamune-sensei don't make fun of me please.” You pouted.

“Hahas well you had a good poker face on and you did well. You told him what he needed to do and didn't go around in circles in saying it. Good job.” He praised. You smiled back feeling accomplished and thanked your supervisor doctor and continued with the rest of your work that you had to complete.

-Sho's POV-

After the doctor's appointment, which wasn't as bad as I thought, I headed for the Jimushou (office) to meet up with the guys. After arriving I headed towards our meeting room, seeing Nino and Aiba had already arrived ahead of me.

“Yo how did the check up go Sho-chan?” The tallest member asked.

“You weren't mobbed by the nurses there were you?” the shorter member joked. I slightly smiled, remember the young intern that had did a check up on me, and took a seat across from those two.

“It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.” I admitted.

“Eh? What's this? Was there a pretty nurse that caught your interest?” Nino smiled, getting curious.

“No but there was this intern that did my check up today, she's amazing. She's only 22 and she's already about to graduate medical school and become an official doctor, after this month.” I told, giving my members the details of what happened during my check up.

“Eh? She's seems pretty smart and funny, and how is she appearance wise? Cute? Or Ugly?” Nino asked, which was typical for him to be curious about the appearance.

“Well I don't know....I don't know how to explain it, but she wore these huge black glasses that literally covered half of her face and her hair was tightly and neatly pulled back in a bun. You literally looked like a workaholic secretary.. So I can't say for sure if she's cute or not, but she sure had a small face. Now I'm curious how she would look like with her hair down and without glasses. Oh she did have hazel light brown eyes. Maybe she's a half?” I tried to explain, recalling how the interned looked like.

“I'm getting curious too.” Aiba and Nino added.

-Ninomiya's P.O.V-

After hearing SHo-chan about his day at the hospital, Aiba started a conversation, which was my que to put him on mute, cause he never shuts up. I rested my hand on my palm putting Aiba, who was going on about god knows what, on mute and observed our rapper, and saw him smirking to himself. I secretly smiled thinking the time had finally come. So the seed finally seemed to have planted itself already in Sho-chan. I wonder what type of flower will bloom? Wait until Satoshi hears about this. Well then....let's see how this will play out. 

 ---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---

D-Day -Your POV-

D-day had finally arrived as you and Satomi got ready for the main event of the night.

“Emi, you look so beautiful!! I knew getting contacts for you was right decision! Look at how pretty you are!” Your friend smiled, as she placed a mirror in front of you. You opened your eyes and saw a totally different person staring at you. She had beautiful wavy hair that flowed down past her shoulders and her big light brown, hazel eyes sparkled with excitement.

“Is this really me?!” You asked in disbelief, taking another gander at the mirror.

“You look beautiful! You skin is so smooth and clean so I didn't need to put in too much foundation. You eye makeup isn't too heavy, either but it enough to make those beautiful hazel brown eyes pop. I'm so proud of my artwork! I should become a makeup artist instead! Screw with saving people.” Your friend bragged. But none of the her words were entering your ears as you still tried to process whether what you were seeing in the mirror was real or not.

“Satomi...I really don't know how I should thank you for all of this....” You began to tear up.

“AH BAKA (Idiot)! You'll ruin the makeup! If you want to thank me don't cry!” She warned grabbing a nearby tissue to dry your watery eyes before they can ruin her “master piece.” You smiled as both of you got into the limousine and headed towards where the ball was.

–.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.-- .

-10:30 P.M-

The room was light up brightly, filled beautiful chandeliers that were hanging from the ceiling, famous chief cooking variety of food for the event, guest dressed up in their best outfit, fit for kings and queens, and last but not least, five shinning males in the center of the room, not to mention the center of attentions as woman swooned, not daring to go near, and just gazie at the five shining men from a distance.

“Neh...it's getting a little scary I feel like a zebra being observed by a lion in it's hunt.” Aiba whinned, looking nervously at the women that were gazing strongly at them.

“Try to bare it. We're here to support Sho-chan after all.” the leader spoke. A sound of someone hitting a glass echoed in the room as everyone's attentions diverted to the source.

“Ahem..Well now that I have everyone's attention I would like to say thank you everyone for coming to this event to celebrate my new title as Prime Minister. I promise I'll bring Japan to new heights and make my...no our beloved country stronger! Please enjoy the night and thank you once again for coming here tonight.” The new elected Prime minister announced as he smiled and soon walked off stage. The Orchestra began to play signaling the beginning of the dance, as young women began to flock over to the five shinning men asking the for a dance. The five idols sighed, as they decided to respect the wished of their fans and grabbed their random dance partner and began dancing.

---.---.---

10:45 P.M

“Mouh Emi-chan hurry up! We're already 45 minutes late!!!” Satomi yelled, grabbing your wrist and dragging you inside the building.

“Wait wait...Satomi..I'm just nervous...what if they recognize me after all? I think this is a bad idea after all...” You hesitated, pulling your wrist out of your friend's grip.

“Oh no you don't....You deserve to go to this dance and you're going to have fun you got that?!” She grabbed your wrist before you had the chance to escape and entered the building. You entered the room with your friend and tried your best to blend in the crowd.

“Just wait here I'm going to say hi to some one my dad's business partners for the hospital with my dad and mom.” You heard your friend. You nodded your head as Satomi soon faded into the crowd with her parents.

“Now I'm all alone. Well might as well start trying the food here, since it's a once in a life time chance, and I'll probably not make a fool out of myself this way.” you decided as made your way to the catering part of the room and began picking out the food that was offered.

“Please ladies I would like to eat in peace, I'll dance with you once I'm finished. So please let me eat in peace..For me.” you heard a voice behind you. You slightly turned and the famous rapper of Arashi gently rejecting the ladies that were crowding around him. All female groaned as they decided to return to their parent's side and wait for the idol to finish eating.

“Goodness, finally some quiet time.” you heard him speak as he made his way in your direction. Seeing him inching closer you quickly turned your head and held your breathe hoping he would just ignore you. Gosh why now of all times....I hope he doesn't recognize me...

“Ano....are you done with that?” You heard him speak.

“Huh?” you quickly turned around meeting his eyes. Both of you froze trapped in each others gaze.

--Sho's POV-

“WOW she looks beautiful...But she looks familiar...where have I seen her?I thought. I noticed myself staring and quickly brought myself back to reality.

“Umm I mean are you finished using that tong? Because I would like to get my food.” I answered.

“Oh...Forgive me.” the woman apologized, as she gently placed back the tong on the tray gesturing me to use it next.

---.----.---