.:: Cupid is Coming to play the game ::.

.::Kind Of Like A Cinderella Story::.

A.N-......so I have no excuses...I’m really sorry for not updating my stories often TT^TT!!! I was on vacation….and JUST CAME BACK FROM JAPAN!!! I knew a friend there and she let me stay with her and I was there for about a little over a month^^ Well I finally updated and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Again I apologize for not updating often! And please check out my blog!! The links can be found on my profile!!~

Chapter 3- The Search is ON!

 

---Sakurai’s P.O.V----

    I arrived at the Jimusho and headed towards our usually hangout room where the brat and Riida were already there waiting.

    “And here comes our prince charming!” The brat mocked smirking as he saw the small blush that I knew was spread across my face.

    “Stop Nino. I knew I shouldn’t have told you about the girl from the party....” I sighed taking a seat in the middle of the couch with Nino on my left and Leader at my right.

    “Neh Sho-chan I don’t understand couldn’t you have just check the reservation list. I’m sure her name is on it, and you have her locket with her initials. All you have to do is match the initials with the name.” Riida spoke sleepily.

    “I did but there was no one with that initials. It’s weird I’ve checked the list three times and nothing. It’s like she never existed. I think she came as a guest with someone that had their name on the reservation list. Like you know how my name is on the list, but the four of you guys came as my guest.” I sighed as I closed my eyes laying on my back against the couch.

    “We’ll find her Sho-chan don’t worry I already had Ta-kun(manager) to investigate. In the mean time get your energy up. You have a doctor’s appointment today and you promised that me and Oh-chan can come with you! I’m really curious about the intern that you were talking about!” He smirked. I chuckled and gave the brat a smack in the head.

    “Goodness Nino it’s not like we’re going to an amusement park. You don’t have to come.” I chuckled. But the brat had a stern look saying he wouldn’t take no for an answer and Riida gave me his famous pout that he knows I can’t say no to.

“Well please promise me then that you guys will behave yourselves.” I warned and sighed.

“Hai!~” I heard the brat reply childishly, as Riida gave a chuckle.

-----

-Normal POV-

    You paced around the office biting your nails as your nervousness ceases to calm down.

    “Oh seriously Emi you need to relax. He’s not going to recognize you.” Satomi groaned frustratingly.

    “I can’t...what if he does! He’s going to be seriously disappointed when he sees this! Why did Kurasamume sensei had to go to that meeting!!” You pointed at yourself, as you continued to pace around the lounge. Your best friend chuckled as she got up from her chair and placed both her hands on your shoulders stopping your movements.

    “Mouh..It can’t be helped, since it was an emergency meeting and the board members needed him. And Emi, you are pretty, you just don’t show it off often as most girls do but you are pretty. Beside if he really does recognise you and is disappointed in what he sees, that should tell you he’s just shallow and he doesn’t deserve you in the first place. Not that I’m saying that he is. Beside I’ll be here! I’m the one in charge of the check up instead of Papa so it’s going to be ok!!” Satomi spoke in a matter of fact tone.

    “Yeah but-”

    “Excuse me, but the patient has arrived for his appointment.” The nurse announced. Satomi gave you a reassuring smile as she lead you out of the lounging office.

--Sakurai’s POV--

    “Guys...not all of you had to come you know..” I sighed helplessly, as I turned and saw my members sitting there in their disguises. Damn you four…

    “Mah Sho-chan it can’t be helped since J and Aiba would’ve been upset if we left them out.” Nino whispered. I know you’re smirking under that mask Ninomiya Kazunari…

    “This is just a doctor’s appointment, there was no need for any of you to come..I regret letting you come Nino and Riida.”I retorted.

    “There was no way I’m missing out on seeing this intern you talked so much about.” Aiba smiled brightly.

    “It was only one time and beside there’s-.” I stopped myself and saw all four faces staring at me.

    “There’s what Sho-chan? You can’t be talking about the mystery woman from the party right?” Nino smiled creepily. ….. I tried to think of a comeback, but the receptionist had interrupted us letting us know that the doctor was ready to see us. Talk about good timing.

    “Hai.” I replied, as I quickly got off my seat and headed towards the office as the other four followed me in. Goodness...I hope this doesn’t take long…

I walked into the office as a woman greeted me instead of the same old doctor from last time.

    “Ano...Has something happened to Kurasamune-sensei?” I asked. The woman smiled as she took her seat.

    “My father was not able to make today’s appointment, unfortunately, due to a sudden board meeting, so I am filling in for today. I’m just going over the blood test result you had the other day so don’t worry, even I’m able to do that much.” She chuckled.

    “Oh that was your father? Well then Yoroshiku onegaishimasu Kurasamune-sensei.” I teased, emphasizing about the same last name.

    “And these people are?” I heard her asked.

    “I’m sorry about this sensei, they were pestering me saying that they wanted to come. Although I don’t understand why.” I sighed, slightly embarrassed. The woman chuckled as the other members took off their mask and introduced themselves. I noticed Matsujun was staring intently at the woman but just shrugged it off.

“I’m fine with them being here, I’m a huge fan after. Also all nothing confidential will be talked about, and Emi should be-” before sensei could finished, there was a knock on the door and the same intern from last time entered with a folder on her hand.

“Speak of the devil there she is. I’m pretty sure you recognise her Sakurai-san . She’s the intern from the last time you were with, with my father. She is also my best friend and fellow senior intern. We will both be graduating soon!” She introduced.

“Oh then you’re still a medical student Kurasamune-san? I thought you were already a licensed doctor.” I heard Matsujun asked. She nodded and explained since the other physicians were busy to fill in and only interns were available to sub in, it was a personal request from her dad, since according to her father, her and Usami-san were the top two trustworthy interns available.

“Nice meeting you again Usami-sensei.”I greeted. I noticed her fidget a little before shyly smiling at me.

“Likewise. I hope you were heeding my advice from the previous appointment Sakurai-san.” she greeted back. I heard the others giggle in excitement like little children and rolled my eyes.

“I’m really sorry about them Usami-san. For some unknown reason they wanted to come.” I heard her sweet giggle and reassured me that it was ok. She introduced herself again to each of the members and I knew that the members were liking her already which somehow made me happy.

--Ohno’s POV---

    So this is the intern that caught Sho-chan’s eyes. I was right, it was her at the party. Her huge glasses are in the way though. No wonder Sho-chan didn’t recognize her. If she would just wear contacts she actually wouldn’t look that different with or without makeup...In fact she’s a natural beauty…Though Sho-chan wouldn’t know cause he doesn’t really look at faces. heehee good job in finding her Sho-chan… She seems nice and pure, exactly his type.

--Nino’s POV---

    Why does she look so familiar...Now this is going to bother me! I know I’ve seen her somewhere….I scratch my head in frustration and noticed our news caster smiling fondly at the intern. I slight smirked knowing full well the feelings of our Keio boy, even though the man himself doesn’t know it yet. I wonder if he gave up on the mystery girl from the party…………………... And then it hit me...THE PARTY!!! She’s the girl from the party!! Damn it Ninomiya Kazunari you’re losing your touch...if it took this long to realize it then it will definitely take Sho-chan a century to put two and two together. I blame those glasses….covering her entire face and …

    “Nino is something wrong?” I heard Riida call out.

    “It’s nothing Oh-chan, just thinking.” I replied back, as I felt Oh-chan’s hand on my shoulders. I smiled feeling my initial frustration disappear from Riida’s touch. I shook off my smile hoping no one saw and looked back at the two interns talking with Sho-chan about his test result. Well at least I know who the mystery girl is..And knowing Riida he probably knows too...Now let’s see how all of this will play out. I smirked.

-----Normal POV----

    You explained the test results with Satomi and adviced the idol to take daily supplements, as the results showed that he had few vitamin deficiencies.

    “Hear that Ooka-san (Mom)? The doctor said you need to take care of yourself more.” The gamer teased.

    “Well if certain three members don’t make me care for them like little children everyday maybe I’ll have more time to do that.” You heard the rapper playfully retort as you saw Ohno, Aiba and Nino turn their heads away from the rapper scratching their heads.

    “And I’m pretty sure if Emi and I did a blood test on everyone, they would probably be the same or maybe even worse than Sakurai-san’s.” Satomi teased.

    “Hey Kurasamune-sensei, unlike our rapper we DO take care of ourselves!.” The youngest playfully retorted. Everyone giggled at Jun’s statement and joked how their result would’ve definitely came out much better than the rapper. The seven of you talked more after explaining the test results, giggling and joking with each other. You were shocked at how..normal? I guess would be the right word the idols were. You felt at ease and comfortable on how approachable and easy to talk with they were, especially with the rapper. He was the easiest to talk with. You never had felt this comfortable even in your own so called “home.”

    “I guess we should head out I’m sure these two sensei’s have other stuff to do.” Jun looked at his watch. You looked at the clock on the table and noticed that a full and a halfhour had passed, which was really long to explain a mere blood test result.

You quickly wrote the specific supplements and handed the paper to the idol, “Well then before you leave these are the supplements you should take daily, you can pick them up at any drug store and your vitamin levels should be back on track in about a month. I’ll send your private doctor the records of your test and anything else he needs so he can take it from here.”

You noticed the rapper hesitate a little before taking the paper from your hands, and after a few seconds of staring at the paper he gave his smile and his thanks, taking the paper as he got up to leave. I guess I won’t see him after this…

    “Neh Usami-san and Kurasamune-san, if you have the free time would you like to come to one of our VS Arashi recordings? The next recording is next week at Fuji T.V.” The gamer idol suddenly suggested. You looked at Satomi as both of your eyes widen in shock not knowing what to say.

    “Well we did trouble you in coming here and wasting your time when we shouldn’t have. Plus you can think of as a thank you gift for looking after our Ooka-san here..” The gamer smiled, as he patted the rapper’s shoulders

    “Yeah that sounds like a great idea Nino!! Our staff can save two seats for you guys and we can give you our green room pass so you can visit our us after the recording is done!” the tallest member seconded the idea. You immediately wanted to say yes but knew the recording normally took 3-4 hours as you heard from other fans. Danna-sama(Master) might allow it, but Oku-sama(Mistress/Madame) and Oujo-sama would definitely not allow it, especially since the spoiled princess is a huge fan of Arashi herself.

    “Thank you so much for inviting us and I would love to go, but unfortunately I am unable to go. But I’m sure Satomi would love to.” You forced a smiled.

    “Eh?! But Emi since they went through the trouble of inviting us lets go!!!” Your friend tried to persuade.

----Nino’s POV---

    I saw Usami-san hesitate, as I nudged Oh-chan secretly signalling him to help. He gave a slight smile knowing where I was going with this and spoke up, “It would mean a lot to us if you accepted our little thank you gift. Right everyone?”

    “Why not?” I heard our youngest almost immediately agree, followed by the other members. I was kind of shocked since it was very rare, knowing J’s paranoid self when it came to fans, he never would have personally agreed to inviting a fan, knowing the dangers from past experiences. He also definitely would have shouted at Aiba for even suggesting in giving out our private green room passes. We would only give them to our family members or other celebrities, but NEVER to a fan. It’s definitely not Usami-san...so that can mean Kurasamune-san? He was staring at her a lot when we were talking all talking with each other.

Well his highness doesn’t need my help in getting a woman, but our Keio boy does, so for now this love game’s main character will be Sho-chan! Gomen J! But just know you’re still not in the clear, I will be pestering you about Kurasamune-san! Now...Let the games begin!

-----Jun’s POV----

    Damn it I can see the brat smirking… He knows I would normally never agreed to this…..ugh I can see it already.. He’s never gonna let me hear the end of it, is he?....

-----Normal POV----

Everyone waited for your answer as you still debated internally what answer to give. Suddenly Satomi pulled you closer to her as she whispered in your ear, “Hey if anything we can lie to her ladyship saying that you have to stay at the hospital and I can get my dad to cover for you. How about that? It’s a once in a lifetime chance so let’s take it. It’ll help you get closer to your prince right?” You saw her wink. You felt your cheeks heat up and nodded.

    “Okay then everyone Emi said she’s going so we will see you next week at Fuji T.V Station.” You heard Satomi. Everyone cheered and headed towards the door.

    “Then I’ll see you next week Usami-sensei.” The rapper smiled.

------

A.N-OWARI!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH THIS UPDATE!! I’m already workign on the next chapter for this story and the other story “Meeting you!” Please also support my blog by visiting and commenting anything! ^^ Thank you!!