The Return of Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy Boo Boo

His Pageant Queen 2

-knock knock-

 

“Hi oppa!!” SoRa jump into Kai's arms.

 

“Hello there my beautiful love.” He kisses her in reply

 

excuse me.... but we're here too...” Kai looks behind SoRa and finds Luhan, YeNa and a arms-crossed-foot-tapping Sehun.

 

“uhhh.....come in!” Everyone enters and sits down in the living room.


“So what brings you to casa de Kai?” Kai asks as he sits down.

 

“You know the drill already Kai. Pageant is next month and I was hoping your mom can make me another dress?” YeNa asks.

 

“OF COURSE I CAN SWEETIE!!!!” Mama Kim yells from her office down the hall.

 

“And there's your answer.”

 

“THANKS AUNTIE!!” YeNa yells back.
 

“Hey Yena, whats this I hear about a family curse?” Kai brings up.

 

“Huh? Family curse?” Luhan, SoRa and Sehun look at YeNa for an answer.

 

“Where did you hear that fro-........Eunji....” YeNa quietly whispers. “Well ….. apparently my grandmother pissed off a gypsy and she cursed all the women in my family to have bad luck during pageants.”
 

...............” All were silent and just staring at YeNa.

 

“SEE!! That was my reaction too!!” YeNa yells.

 

“BAHAHA!! Really what are the odds of anything bad happening during the pageant.” said Luhan

 

“Yeah, like what bad luck could happen? Sehun added.

 

She could trip on stage or worse off stage” Kai started.

 

“..... There that...” said YeNa

 

Or she could accidentally mess up on her talent portion.” Kai added on.

 

That too...” SoRa agreed.

 

Or her dress could rip during the pageant.” Kai still continued.

 

Okay Kai, we get the point...” YeNa now starts to get annoyed.

 

Or she could lose her voice right before the interview question.” Kai was really digging his own grave without realizing it.

 

Kai....” SoRa tried to stop Kai but only to be cut off by him.

 

OR WORSE! She just could not even place in the top 5!!” YeNa, Luhan, SoRa, Sehun are quiet as they stare at Kai. Suddenly YeNa gets up and walks down the hallway.

 

“YeNa where are you going?” Luhan ask his girlfriend.

 

I'M GONNA BURN MR. FUZZY WUZZY BOO BOO!!!!!!” YeNa yells from Kai's room. Kai's eyes widen when he hears YeNa's response.

 

AHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Kai jumps over the coffee table and the then the couch as he makes his way to his room to stop his best friend from killing his precious item.

 

“Stupid” Luhan, SoRa and Sehun mutter in unison.

 

“You know you don't have to date him right?” Sehun asks his sister.

 

“-sigh- but I love that idiot.” SoRa answers.

 

 

Since the pageant was in a month, it was that time where YeNa did her extreme workout routine. Later that day the group, minus SoRa and little EunMi were at the gym. As usual the guys were at the weights and Eunji and YeNa were on the treadmills.

 

“Seriously, that idiot listed all those possibilities of the back luck that could happen?” Eunji asked as she was jogging.

 

“Yup.” YeNa answers back.

 

“So did you really burn his bear?”

 

“No, didn't have a lighter ...... but I did dangle it from his bedroom window...” YeNa recalls the scene that happened earlier in the day.

 

-flashback-

Kai runs into his bedroom and sees his precious baby (other than SoRa) missing from his bed.

“.......No.....” Kai whispers.

“Looking for this Mr. Kim Jongin.” Kai looks toward where the voice came from. He sees YeNa on the other side of the room next to an open window. There he saw his Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy Boo Boo being held by one leg outside of the window. Since Kai and his mother lives in high-rise apartment, it's a long way down.

“NOOOO!! NOT MR.FUZZY WUZZY BOO BOO!!” Kai yells all in high pitch. The Luhan, SoRa and Sehun run into the bedroom to see whats going on. They had to hold in their laughter when they saw what was going on.

“Say bye bye to Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy” YeNa threatened/

AHHH!!” Kai yells out a very “manly” scream. “No! Throw anything but my baby! Here take SoRa” He points at this girlfriend.

“Are you being seri- DID YOU JUST CHOOSE A STUFF BEAR OVER YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND?!?” SoRa was fuming. Luhan and Sehun couldn't hold it anymore. They burst out laughing. Kai's eyes widen realizing what he just said but still faced forward.

“Stupid” YeNa threw the bear back to Kai. “I'm giving it back so you can save your relationship.”

Kai catches it and hugs it like a little boy with his eyes closed. YeNa, Luhan, and Sehun leave the room, leaving a not-so-happy SoRa and a overjoyed Kai. Kai felt the deadly glare being sent to him. His opens his eyes and sees SoRa's deadly glare.

“Just letting you know, you're always number 2 in my heart.” He continues hugging the bear as he leaves the room.

NUMBER 1 BETTER BE YOUR MOTHER!!!” SoRa yells.

SHE IS!” Kai replies from the hallway.

-end flashback-

 

“Why are we friends with him again?” Eunji asks after hearing what happened.

“No idea. Anyways, I’m gonna let anything stop me this time.” YeNa raises her fist.

 

-Meanwhile with the boys-

“Soo … Sehun, when are you gonna get a girlfriend. You're technically the only one in the group that's single .... well besides my daughter, but that's different” Chanyeol explains.

 

“ehh I don't know. I've been always busy with work and providing for SoRa and I, I never had time to date.” Sehun answers has he lifts the 15lb weight.

 

“Why don't you ask YeNa or SoRa to set you up with a fellow pageant mate. I'm pretty sure they'll find someone for you.” Luhan suggested.

 

“You know what! During YeNa's next pageant, why don't we try finding you a pretty girl” Kai suggested.

 

“Ehh I don't know. I don't think I can keep up with a beauty queen.” Sehun said unsure.

 

“I think you can handle it. I mean look at us. My wife is a former contender and winner. Kai's aka your sister just won a title, and Luhan's ..... uhh she's been competing for a long time.” Chanyeol finishes and Luhan gave small glare toward his friend.

 

“But....Chanyeol is right. It's not bad. You feel good about yourself when you watch and suppose them, they love 100x more when you do that. Plus, you get to show off to others that, that's the love of your life up there on stage.”

 

“Sure they may act like divas and have the witch fits days before the pageant ...And then blame you for everything that goes wrong.... and then punches you in the stomach when they don't win.....” Kai suddenly remembers all the times when he accompanied YeNa before they met SoRa. He was like YeNa's personal punching bag.

 

“Kai .... I'm gonna chuck this 25lb dumbbell into your pretty face if you don't stop saying stupid stuff.” Luhan shows his dear friend the weight in his hand.

 

“I don't whether to be fearful by that threat or flattered by saying my face is pretty.” Kai looks at Luhan. “Ahh!” Kai suddenly screams when Luhan pretends to throw the dumbbell.

 

OH MY GOD YENA!!” The 4 boys look over to where the scream came from.

 


-sigh- Kai smh 

Chapter 2!! : )

Comment/Subscribe

Happy Reading everyone!!! : )