Chappie~9

Necklace

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

"Don't be scared seohyun, only one room left to tge abandoned room." Luhan told her, this time hugging.

Sohyun theb tightened her grip.

 

"Dont leave me. Please." Seohyun told him crying.

 

Luhan saw seohyun crying. He stopped from his tracks, cupping her small face with his gentle hands wipingvher tears with his thumbs gently.

 

"I will never leave you." Luhan told her.

 

Seohyun then.burried her face in his chest. Then they started walking.

 

"Hyung. This trick wont scare luhan hyung." Sehun told kai.

 

"It will. If it will not, i am going to buy you a bubble tea. Otherwise, you are going to be my slave for a month. Deal?" Kai confidently told Sehun.

 

"Ok. Deal. I'm sure luhan hyung wont get scared." Sehun told kai.

 

Boooooooom!!!

 

 

"aaaaahhhhhh!!" Seohyun screamed her lungs out.

 

"Its okay. Dont worry. Im here." Luhan tightened his hold.

 

"Im very scared of science laboratories" seohyun informed Luhan While crying.

 

"Seohyun-ssi, do you trust me?" Luhan asked her out of the blue.

 

"Of course." Seohyun replied directly because of fear.

 

"Then trust me that i will be always at your side" luhan told her looking directly at her eyes lovingly.

 

"Is this a confession?" Seohyun thought.

 

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

 

"I'm going to pour this chemical into this chemical and baaam!, you are going to be my slave for a month!" Kai told sehun directly while pointing him with a smirk.

 

"Hyung? Ehat is the name of the chemicals?" Sehun asked out of curiosity.

 

"Ummm.. i dont know?" Kai embarassedly answered sehun.

 

"What?! You dont know?! Hyung, we might die because of this!" Sehun worriedly told kai

 

"Yah! Sehun! You dont trust hyung?!" Kai asked sehun annoyingly.

 

"No i dont!" Sehun replied.

 

"Just trust hyung. Just this once!" Kai told hisvyounger brother.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

"I dont know hyung! I dont want to die." Sehun finished off their conversation.

 

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

 

"We're almost there, just one room away." Luhan comforted the scared Seohyun.

 

"But im very scared of science laboratories!" seohyun whines while tightening her hold.

 

"I thought you love science? Haha" luhan laughed his off earning a glare from seohyun.

 

"Okay. Calm down it was just a joke." Luhan stopped laughing then grabbed seohyun by her shoulder and continued walking.

 

"Sehun, can you hear luhan hyung?" Kai asked sehun wondering if it is really Luhan because he rarely laughs like that.

 

"Yeah, i can hear them. They are near." Sehun told his older brother

 

"To our death! Haha" kai joked and mixed two chemicals to make a big BANG.

 

"Aaaahhhh!" Seohyun yelled.

 

"Gosh! That scared the hell out of me." Luhan mumbled but then realized seohun's sobs.

 

"Seohyun are you okay? Dont worry i am here. I wont leave you." He told her while hugging her tightly.

 

"I hate this kind of things! I want to go home!" Seohyun yelled while crying and burried her face in his chest.

 

 

"Hi slave. Tell yoona i want to meet her. Kay? See you at the house." Kai told sehun.

Sehun the rolled his eyesn

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

HELLO EVERYONE!! IM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BECAUSE I WAS SICK AND I HAVE A MAJOR EXAM COMING SO SORRY AND SINCE THE UPVOTES ARE 10 AS A PROMISE I AM GOING TO MAKE A ONE SHOT.. ^^