Chappie~7

Necklace

Seohyun POV

 

 

I was ready to go to sleep but then my phone vibrated.

 

"Ooh? Unknown number? Mmm?" I thought to myself.

 

 

From: Unknown

I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I am Xi Lu Han. I hope you know me.

 

Wait, what?!? Xi Lu Han?!! Oh my!!! Why does he have my number?? Maybe, because he wants to know Yoona unnie more since i'm the closest to Yoona unnie. I should ask him why does he have my number. First I have to change the name. 

 

To: Luhan

Of course I know you. Ummm.. why do you have my number😱?

 

If his reason will be as what I have predicted, tomorrow will be a painful day.

 

From: Luhan

Because I want to know you more. ^^

 

I was frozen in my bed as soon as I received his reply. He wants to know me better? Why? Well maybe as the sister of his girlfriend he has to know me, maybe? Uggghh!! Why??! I should accept that he and i are not for each other. This is tge only way for us to be closer and i have to be thankful for this oppprtunity. TT.TT

 

 

To: Luhan

Oh?? So you want to know me better. Okay then ^^ Let's be friends :)

 

What i am doing might hurt me but i am still happy for helping Yoona unnie out. 

 

From: Luhan

Oh okay:) Go to sleep now. We have class tomorrow. Jaljja~

 

I should be thankful though that I jave his number. Almost all of the girls from our school are doing he stupidiest thing i knew to get his number. Still it hirts..

 

To: Luhan

You too..jaljja~

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

The night passed by and 5:00 am came.

 

Luhan woke up.

 

"Good morning world!!" Luhan yelled out from his room.

 

Luhan widened his eyes seeing the clock in his end table.

"What?! 5:00 am?!! I don't wake up at 5 in the morning." Luhan told his self.

 

"Why did I wake up early?! Mmm? Uggghh! I'm very hungry." Luhan mumbled.

 

He then went down to the kitchen as soon as he got out of the bed. He saw Suho eating and he is expecting for a shocked expression (should i say?).

 

"Luhan? Hyung? Early? Why? Something wrong?" Suho bombed questions to Luhan while munching his food.

 

"Do I have to experience something wrong to wake up early? And what's with the questionSs?" Luhan told suho while grabbing a glass of milk and a plate of cookies.

 

Suho then rolled his eyes by Luhan's reply.

"Fine. I won't ask you anymore.tsss" Suho told Luhan finishing the food in his plate.

 

"I'm going to take a shower now." Suho told him while cleaning up and went to his room totake a bath.

 

"Kay." Luhan replied while munching his food.

 

 

Then time passes by……

kring~

The bell rang indicating end of class.

 

"Yoona-ssi is your sister going straight to your home?" Luhan asked Yoona kindly.

 

"I don't know. I have to go now. And which sister are you asking? You know i have a lot of sister. Bye." Yoona got out of the room hurriedly.

 

"What's up with her? She's in a hurry." Luhan told his self while packing his things.

 

"Should I text her?? Nahhh, never mind, i think she is also busy." Luhan thought.

 

 

"Unnie!! I want to go to he cafe in front of our school." Seohyun begged taeyeon for the nth time.

 

"Seohyun-ah i already told you that i am bisy right now. And yeah before i forgot, the teacher told me that you should go to the abandoned room, you know where it is right?, to get some old school records for your journalism because it is your topic." Taeyeon explained everything to Seohyun while eyeing Kris from a distance.

 

"But ... unnie I am scared" Seohyun told Taeyeon with trembling voice.

 

"As much as I want to accompany you, but i have things to do. Now go before it gets dark" Taeyeon told seohyun feeling sorry for doing these things.

 

"Annyeong!" Kris told taeyeon cooly.

 

"How cool." Taeyeon replied sarcastically.

 

"Let's start?" Kris asked taeyeon.

 

"Sorry hyun. Okay start." Taeyeon told Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note

So hi everyone. I have been away for so long. Sorry. Our internet broke and i can't update sorry.