chapter 1

3 years back in time

Hana POV:

 

"I'm sorry we've tried our best" the doctor said.

 

I, who heard the news burst into tears. I ran all the way to baekhyun's ward.

 

Hitting him, I shouted " Yah oppa! Wake up! Stop sleeping ! Oppa!"

 

Just then the door opened, I turned around meeting face to face with Baekhyun's parents

 

"Aunty, uncle..."I greeted them while crying hysterically.

 

"You....get out! What do you want after killing our son? Our one and only son?! NEVER APPEAR INFRONT OF US AGAIN!" Baekhyun's mother shouted at me angrily.

 

"Mianhe aunty " I apologised. My teary eyes were red and puffy.

 

"SORRY? IT'S USELESS NOW, IT'S TOO LATE! NOW GET OUT!" She yelled and gave me a tight slap.

 

"Hana its best if you leave now... I'm sorry" Baekhyun's dad said softly, trying to persuade me to leave the ward.

 

"Sorry uncle ... I didnt know it would happen like this, I'm really sorry but please, please can you let me stay with baekhyun ? Please!" I cried ... I really wanted to stay with Baekhyun right up until his last journey...

 

"Hana, mianhe but you know Baekhyun's mother isnt in her best condition... " Baekhyun's dad said softly.

 

"Neh" I understood... I nodded my head tears begining to build once more and took one last glance at Baekhyun and left the room...

 

On the way back home all the happy memories that me and baekhyun shared once, flashed across my mind.. How I wish time could rewind time , then I would treat him even better.

 

I'm sorry oppa it was all my fault

 

After I reached home I took out the photobook of Baekhyun and I

 

I looked through each and every photo we had ever taken together.

 

"Oppa...I miss you can you come back? Mianhe oppa" I choked out, as tears rolled down my cheeks. However despite how much I tried to control them, they just kept falling ...

 

Just then the door swung open. I turned around and fear gripped my chest as I realised it was my dad.He was extremely drunk, reeking of alcohol, face red, eyes half opened and half closed.

 

"Yah why are you crying?! Get me some beer!"He shouted at me and yanked at my hair. I was used to all this treatment. If it wasn't for him, umma and oppa would be alive. It was all his fault.

 

"Oppa is dead are you happy now?"I yelled at him with tears streaming down my face.

 

He raised his hand to slap me, only to pass out from his intoxication. I half dragged, half carried him to his room ,the room he once he shared with umma.

 

After that I laid down on my bed and looked at the picture that was forever sat on my bedside table, of Baekhyun smiling happily

 

"Oppa ... where are you now? You didn't keep your promise you lied...You promised, you promised to stay by my side after umma left and protect me from appa....I would do anything to have you back" I cried hysterically.

 

"Really, anything?" a voice called out

 

My head darted up and I saw a guy standing next to me. He seemed to be about 5'9' .

 

"Who...are..you?" I stammered. I was shocked and scared because there was no way he could have gotten in without my notice, for I had locked the door.

 

"Me? Ah Luhan, guardian angel at your service" He replied with a curt bow.

 

"Bwo?"I asked.

He then flapped open his wings a look of annoyance crossing his ironically, 'angelic' features.

 

"Aish! Humans always need some optical proof to believe something" He complained.

 

"Wait if you are an angel like you claim you are,then can you help me get oppa back?" I asked hope swelling up in my chest.

 

"Sort of?" he shrugged, "However this will be a risky journey and you may die atanytime.." he answered.

 

"But why? " I was curious as to why he was offering me help.

 

"Ermm there was some mistake made during the accident, no one was supposed to died...However due to an unexpected twist of events,Byun Baekhyun died.." He explained while scratching his head.

 

"Ahh lets not waste anymore time what must I do?" I pleaded.

 

"You have to travel back in time .. 3 years back to the day where he met you and prevent him from meeting the past you, only then can he stay alive" he said.

I nodded my head.

 

"Are you up for this challenge?" he asked

 

I nodded my head again, of course I would! I'd do anything to let Baekhyun live again.

 

"Before we leave, there are a few simple rules for you to follow, also take whatever you need for this "trip" and don't forget to bring some money. Also you can leave your personal identity card here. We will prepare a new set for you" He said while handing me a phone.

 

"This isnt any ordinary phone... " he said.

 

"I know its a smart phone.." I replied. I mean how can I not know?

 

"Aish" Luhan rolled his eyes. "Ani its more then that, if you enter the memo you will find the 3 rules for you to follow and the phone will remind you daily of the days you have left, when the past you is getting close to Baekhyun or when they are gonna meet. Also if you press speed dial , "0" you will be able to reach me." he said briefing me through everything.

 

I opened the memo and looked at the rules there.

1) Never reveal who you are or tell anyone that you are from the future

2) The past you can never meet Baekhyun

3) You cannot back out at any time of the journey

 

"You also have to make him fall for you for you only then will you be able to be back safe" he said with a wave of his hand, "Cliché really"

 

"So if I don't, I die?" I asked , mouth dry.

 

Luhan nodded.

 

"Yes ."

 

"And , how do I know if he's fallen for me?"

 

"When he drops a true tear for you it means he has fallen for you,  anyway you will be given 50 days, I will lead you to the portal now" he said.

 

I followed him as he walked to a nearby park to a storage room, heart beating rapidly.

 

"On the 50th day I will meet you back here. I wish you all the best"

 

"Wait!" I called, he paused midstep. "If I manage to stop the past me from meeting Baekhyun for the whole 50 days, will he be back in the future?" I asked , feeling curious

 

"Yes, however there is a high chance that, he may not remember you. " he informed

 

"But what if I choose not to come back?"

 

"You must come back no matter whether you have succeeded or not" He stated sternly

 

I nodded as both of us went in to the portal . Within what I calculated to be a minute a shining bright light appeared and it stopped after a few seconds

 

"We have arrived. Here is your identity card you must use during these 50 days, also, I had you enrolled at Baekhyun's school." He informed. "Now, hurry you must prevent the first meeting of the past you and Baekhyun!" He ordered.

 

I took the identity card and rushed towards the café across the street, the place where Baekhyun and I had first met .

 

Once inside I sank down into a nearby seat. It was his usual spot .

 

"Ermm miss sorry but, I'm using the table" he apologised politely.

 

My head darted  and  it was indeed Baekhyun, the one who would protect me from everything. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, I missed him so much.

 

"Oppa...have you forgotten me already?" I whispered, tears flowing from my eyes

 

"Sorry, what? Miss you must have gotten the wrong person" He said in confusion, however it was obvious he was melting slowly, due to the tears. If there was anything he was scared of it was seeing someone crying

 

However just as I was about to try and cry more to weaken his resolve further, the phone vibrated in my pocket, the past me was coming nearer and nearer. And I definitely needed to stop her!

 

9.gif

Author note  : If you guys haven't notice i just add the previous chapter 1 and chapter 2 together and i will be adding the next few chpter soon