Chicken pox

SHOSHI babies

Eight shoshi babies arrive at the Sm daycare with their little lunch boxes.

"Tippani no here" baby Tae pouts her little lips once she noticed the red hair toddler was nowhere in sight.

"Morning shoshi babies , sadly Tiffany couldn't be here today,she has chicken poxs" ms.song informed the toddler's.

"Rhicken pots ?" Baby Sooyoung was confused before gasping "tippani turned into a rhicken"

Baby Tae starts to cry after hearing what baby Sooyoung said " a whicken ? Tippani is a whicken!" Baby Tae couldn't stop herself from crying.

"Aigoo no Taeyeon she's not a chicken , she'll be here next week"Ms. Song assured the crying toddler.

"I want whicken pots" baby Yoona cried .

"Me too!" Baby hyoyeon yelled before she starts to cry.

The rest of the babie shoshi's started to cry as well.

Ms.song let out a huge sigh, dealing the shoshie babie's was a full time job.

A hour later and all the shoshi babies sat in different parts of the day-care doing whatever they wanted.

Baby Yuri and baby hyoyeon had build a fort out of there sleeping pillows "let's attack wica " baby hyoyeon pointed at the sleeping toddler that wasn't that far away from them.

Baby Yuri shakes her head no rapidly "we dwie if we wake Sica"

"But wica can't cwatch us if we run in Port (fort)"

"You wight ,okay let's wake Sica" the two toddler's slowly make there way to the sleeping baby and proceeded to try to wake her up by touching her face.

Baby Jessica stirs from her sleep and sends death glares at the now frightened toddler's "dwie !" She yells as she chase the two to there pillow fort she pouts when she knew she had to be invited into the fort "wet sick in!" She yelled stomping her little feet.

"See twold you wica can't get in Port" baby hyoyeon happily said before giving baby Yuri a high five.

On the other side of the day care were two shinkshins getting yelled at by baby Seohyun.

"Winnie's I twold you not to eat my grayons" baby yoong and baby Soo thought it was a good idea to eat a bunch of crayons to see if they tasted like candy... They do not.

"Yoongie tummy fweel weird" baby yoong said with a pout as she holds her stomach in pain.

"Sooyoungies tummy feel weird too" baby Soo said .

Baby seo was now worried and ran with her little legs to get Ms.song.

Meanwhile baby Tae and baby sunny were playing with the learning blocks "I miwiss tippani" baby Tae sadly said.

"BWhat ip (if) rhicken pots kwill tippani?" Baby sunny asked before putting another block onto of the other.

Baby Tae eyes got bigger than usual before her lip started to wimper "tippani dwie? " The little toddler runs off crying leaving a confused baby sunny.

"Bwhat did I say?" She asked herself before continuing to play with the blocks .

Ms.song quickly call the two un well toddler's parents ,like I said before dealing with the shoshi babies wasn't easy .

As ms.song waited for the toddler's parents to show she noticed all the shoshi babies started  looking tired and unwell she walks to baby Taeyeon and noticed the little dots that appeared on her arm .

Ms. Songs eyes widen when she rushed to check all the other toddler's they all had they little spots on them,baby Yoona got her wish because they all were now infested with the chicken pots.

Ms.song was finally have a break for a while .