house

SHOSHI babies

HOUSE

"no taetae dwaddy" baby taeyeon yells pointing towards herself.

"but you to whittle to be a dwaddy" baby sooyoung said making baby taeyeon cry while stumping her little feet on the playmat.

"taetae dwaddy,taetae dwaddy" baby taeyeon whined and cried.

"Aww don't crwy taetae you can be dwaddy and i can be momwee" baby tiffany said patting baby Taeyeon's back to stop her from crying.

baby taeyeon wipe her little tears "tippani momwee?": the little toddler asked.

baby tiffany eye smiles and nodded her head happily

"yay tippani momwee" baby taeyeon said jumping up and down with glee before hugging baby Tiffany.

"ok bine (fine) taeyeon can a dwaddy bwut we need two more dwaddys" baby sooyoung said putting up 3 fingers.

"no,me want to be a auntie" baby Jessica said crossing her little arms and pouting cutely.

baby Yuri starts to frown hearing what baby Jessica said.

"yuri whats whrong(wrong)"baby taeyeon asked the now almost in tears toddler,

"sica" the toddler sniffs before continuing" don't wanna be momwee" baby Yuri said wiping her little tears.

baby Jessica looks at the sad baby yuri before walking towards the toddler with a smile

"ok Jessica can be momwee and Yuri can be dwaddy" baby Jessica said holding baby yuri's hand making both toddlers blush.

"bunny wants to be momwee to?" baby sooyoung asked the toddler who was reading her picture book upside down on the playmat.

"swure whos dwaddy?" baby sunny asked.

baby sooyoung starts to blush "me dwaddy" baby sooyoung shyly say making baby sunny  eye smile OK i be momwee"

"OK," baby hyoyeon says clapping her little hands making all the other shoshi babys turn to look at her.

"who am i wif twen (then) ?" baby hyoyeon asked as baby Yoon-Hyun nodded there heads to.

"you guys can be the kwids"  baby Yuri said pointing at baby Yoon-Hyun and baby hyoyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAENY HOUSE

"tippani im home," baby taeyeon says walking inside the house (toy house).

"yay, taetae home" baby tiffany says kissing baby taeyeon on the cheek.

"where seo?" baby taeyeon asked.

"shes wif yoona" baby Tiffany says.

"okway tippani i bought you lipsteivk (lipstick) " baby taeyeon says pulling out pink lipstick (a pink crayon) and hands it to baby Tiffany who took it with a smile.

"aww twank you taetae" baby tiffany says kissing baby Taeyeon's cheek again.

"you wewcrume (welcome) " baby taeyeon said showing her dimple smile.

"i wuv you taetae," baby tiffany says showing her heart-melting eye smile, while baby taetae stands still like a statue before turning bright red.

"tippani wuvs taetae?" baby taeyeon asked pointing towards herself with a shocked face as baby tiffany smiles shyly as she nodded her head.

YULSIC HOUSE

"NO!!!!," baby Jessica says pushing yuri off the top of her head.

"bwut we have to sica we momwee and dwaddy" Yuri said before falling on the playmat.

"no Kwon Yuri i don't cware" baby Jessica yells crossing her arms and huffing like a little dragon.

"ok bine we won't have swex" baby Yuri said pouting and getting up off the playmat.

baby Yuri heard her parents having after putting her to bed, her mom always would say "why must i be on top all the damn time? you're the man you're supposed to be on top"

"yuri's sorry sica" baby Yuri said hugging the other toddler from behind.

the angry baby Jessica turned into a happy one while she blushed.

SOOSUN HOUSE

"here sooyoungie i made you cwake with sbrinkles (playdoh)" baby sunny said handing the playdoh cake to sooyoung who took it with a huge smile on her face.

"aww twank you bunny you da bwest" baby sooyoung said eating the cake (not really, lying she really ate it).

baby hyoyeon and baby Yoon-Hyun stayed with baby soosun.

"aww wunnie don't eat playdoh" baby Seohyun whined.

"seobaby " yoona whined with a pout.

"yes, yoongie" baby Seohyun said looking at the toddler next to her.

"let's go pway wif the bwocks (blocks)" baby yoona suggested as baby Seohyun gives her a smile and nodded her head.

baby hyoyeon just stayed laying on the mat looking at the fake stars on the wall.

soosun kept playing with the playdoh

taeny kept kissing each others cheek

and yulsic stayed in their same hugging spot

after all 9 baby shoshis were done playing house it was time for a nap before there parents came to pick them up

all the baby drifted off waiting for another day full of fun .....