THE PURPLE ROBOT O.O

SHOSHI babies

PURPLE ROBOT O.O

it was just another day, for the shoshi babys as they gathered one by one to sm daycare, the last shoshi toddler to come was baby taeyeon who bought a toy that looked weird to the other shoshi babies.

"its a rootbot" baby taeyeon said to the other toddlers who ooo'ed and aaa'ed the robot.

"hows does it wowork?" baby Yuri asked amazed at the purple robot that had no legs, no arms, no eyes, no nose, no mouth with a pointy head.

baby taeyeon shrugs her little shoulders  "i dwont know, i wound (found) it in momwee's dwesser (dresser) " baby taeyeon cutely said.

"whats button?" baby seo asked pointing at the button on the side of the purple robot.

baby sooyoung press the button making the purple robot make a buzzing noise while it did this weird twirling thing

"oooo what does button do?" baby yoona asked pointing at another button on the purple robot.

baby taeyeon pressed the next button that made the purple robot swirl around super fast making a louder buzzing sound than before, the shoshi babies just watched loving the way the purple robot moved like a superhero.

all the shoshi babys took turns touching and playing with the purple robot pretending it was a doll, superhero or a sword until the purple robot stopped making noises and stopped swirling, all the shoshi babys aww'ed because it had died.

"awww batterwees dead" baby hyoyeon sadly said what all the other toddlers were thinking.

baby taeyeon put the purple robot on the playmat before joining the rest of the shoshi babys to play.

"tippani" baby taeyeon said cutely with puppy eyes making baby tiffany eye smile.

"ywes taetae" baby Tiffany asked.

"pway wif taetae," baby taeyeon said pouting cutely, baby tiffany eye smile appeared again as she nodded her head.

after playtime, it was time for the shoshi babies to nap until there parents came to pick them up, baby taeyeon was the last one to get picked up as her parents came to pick her up there eyes grew bigger.

they saw there purple in there innocent/pure daughters hands

"honey where you get that" Mr. Kim asked in a panicked before looking at the shook expression on his wife's face.

"dwesser" baby taeyeon answered nonchalantly.

"well sweety we need that back," Mrs. Kim said trying to take the toy out of baby Taeyeon's little hands.

"no taetaes rowbot" baby taeyeon said hugging the toy in her little arms tightly.

"ROBOT?!??!?!?!?"  WAS all MR & MRS. KIM COULD SAY .......