First meeting.

SHOSHI babies

9 PARENTS DROP THERE toddlers off at the sm daycare before heading to work, a man takes the 9 toddlers into the toddlers' room of the daycare , after the man leaves each toddler stare at one another.

"hi im Kim taeyeon," baby tae said to a red-haired toddler with a sparkling eye smile

"Hello Kim taetae im tiffany," the red-haired toddler said smiling at the other

"ello tippani wanna pway wit me?" baby tae asked hoping for a yes from the other toddler

"sure and it's Tiffany not tippani," baby tiff said with a giggle.

meanwhile two toddlers were gazing at baby tiffany's bright hair with there mouths open

"she looks like stawberry shortcake" baby sooyoung said as baby Yoona nodded in agreement

"Yoona wungry" baby Yoona pouts rubbing her belly

"let's go ask stawberry shortcake for Wookies" baby sooyoung suggested as baby Yoona nodded her head happily.

"wunnie is she dead?" baby Yuri asked baby hyoyeon who shrugs her shoulders

"I don't know im just a bawabie" baby hyoyeon said

"oh wight" baby yuri laughs waking up baby Jessica

"uh-oh why you do thwat?"  baby hyoyeon said when she saw how angry the woken toddler looked.

baby Jessica rubs her little eyes before death glaring the two toddlers who woke her from her nap"you must dwie" baby Jessica said pointing at baby hyoyeon and baby Yuri who made a run for it.

"look, look tippani I did it" baby tae yelled jumping up and down in complete joy.

"that's gwood taetae you stayed in the wines," baby tiffany started  clapping like a baby seal, baby sooyoung and baby Yoona wobbles to baby Tiffany.

"stawberry shortcake can we pwease have wuookies pwease" baby Yoona asked with her lip pout.

baby tiffany giggles before reaching into her baby pink bag pulling out cookies making the two hungry toddlers smile.

"twank you stawberry shortcake," baby Yoona said eating her cookie.

"no her name is stawberry prwincess" baby tae said making baby tiffany blush.

"aww tae make tiffany bwushe," baby sooyoung said before she and Yoona runs away happily eating there cookies.

"sworry if taeatae make tippani bwushe " baby tae said before lowering her head like a sad toddler which she was.

baby tiffany smiles at the pouting baby tae before kissing baby tae on the cheek.

"Tiffany-like taetae," baby Tiffany said with giggles.

"come bwack here you two" baby Jessica yell while running (walking) after the two toddlers who woke her up.

as the two shikshin toddlers were eating there wuookies (cookies) another toddler walk up to them with a not so happy face.

"wunnies if you keep eating wuookies then you will dwie" baby seo said making the other two toddlers shrug there shoulders.

"we to woung to dwie" baby Yoona said before her and baby sooyoung ate the whole box of strawberry cookies.

as all the toddlers were in there own little worlds a lady walks in and gather the 9 of them.

"alright story time guys," she said as the shoshi babies sat down, after story time the shoshi babies started to feel sleepy.

"tippani sweep wif taetae" baby tae said rubbing her little eyes as she yawned.

"ok," baby tiffany said grabbing baby taes hand to go lay on a pink and blue mat.

"yoona wunnie sweep with me" baby seo pouted as baby yoona nodded happily.

"prwincess Jessica slep wit yuri," baby Yuri said as baby Jessica just nodded her head in agreement considering she was already half asleep.

there was one baby all the other shoshi babies didn't see it was baby sunny who was hiding behind a tree, she was reading happy with glee before baby sooyoung walks over to her.

"bunny wanna sweep wit me?" baby sooyoung asked as baby sunny eye smile and nod.

baby hyoyeon lay in the middle mat with a sad face.

"i want to sweep with somebody," baby hyoyeon said before all nine shoshi babys drifted off to dreamland until there parents came to pick them up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope this made you sones smile