four

the black twin

IV


“we still need to go to that school, seems like human there would knows anything going around even outside the building. This would be the best place for us to get information”

“I think so too, many of human’s child went to that school, I’m sure they would have something for us to dig in”

A girl walking on the way towards her destination alone on the side walk, her magnificent beauty surely captured many eyes who walk passed her, they glance at her once or two to make sure they do not just dreaming only to make her smirking all the way. Skirt flapping, wind blowing opposite her way brushing her long white hair away from her face. Despite her eyes keep on the way, her sense not leaving her to keep alert for something strange.

“….. -pened again last night. I heard it’s now at block C no.IIIV….”

“!! I don’t know, you left me….”

“…….mommy I want ice cream, can i?”

“ahahaha right, if that was the handsome man then I wouldn’t mind~”

her ears perking on each words human said around her, and she was sure she got something.

she walk faster as she already saw the school gate in front of her. Smiling to the guard and ‘friends’ who greet her.

“they are so excited in the morning in this blinding day? Day isn’t my thing!!! I’m in class already hurry before they asking where the hell my twin brother is too much! My head’s pounding!” Soo Joo said as she massage her forehead with her fingers.

She’s avoiding people in her class from approaching her, not lifting her head up to see who ever greeting her. Not when she’s distracting by the sound of their flowing blood. She shouldn’t lose control at this place where all the eyes are fixed on her.

“hold it, we will go to the bank when it’s break time”

“…. Right! said the old lady left with scars on her neck and wrist. That was even more creepy cuz I heard the scars was visible for the eyes to see. Something must wondering around last night!!! I’m scared seriously!!”

She focused her ears on the voice, eyes frowning from the pain but also from disappointment she felt.

“I heard people who got that scars always left to no strength to even sat up from sleep!”

“but they’re fine right?”

“yup they would be fine on the next day only be freaked out of course, they went to the hospital but no information the could get, only anemia they said. They said it’s from unknown bugs virus or something but how the hell the bugs size would be to left the window opened!!!”

“yah!!! You scared me!!!”

She rest her back on the chair and lifted her head up high as her eyes closed with a frown showing. Her hair falling behind her long enough almost touching the floor. Hands limping on the sides of her.

“I got something here” she said on her head to her brother who is still on the way then block her ears from noise around her when she sure there’s nothing to hear anymore.

 

G Dragon on the other hand walking slowly with hands on the pants pockets as his eyes fixed on the group he’s been following in this quiet road a moment ago. Lips firm on a tin line eyes staring on the back of the boys walking ahead of him. He planned on just run to the school the moment Soo Joo asked him but then this group talking in a loud voice about something caught his attention.

“you heard me!! I saw something fly passing my window and you guys know I live in high floor apartment! I’m not lying!!”

“you delusional man ahahaha too many watching anime that’s ruined your head already!”

“it was not! Oh my god you know I always sleep late past midnight and last night I let the curtain open cuz the full moon was hell big but then that thing scared the of me!! I’m not sure what that was but it’s hella BIG!! I even slept with my brother from fear!!”

“oh come on you’re just dreaming man”

“i didn’t you mor-

Their jerked their head around when something sounds behind them only to found nothing but the swaying tree.

“d-did you see?” one of them asked then answered by several nodding.

“there’s no wind at this moment b-but….”

“RUN!!”

G Dragon jump from building to another fastening his speed and stopped behind one of the building in the school. Soon enough he sat on his chair with his poker face on. Head turned to the window as he rest his back on the chair but keep his mind on focus on changing information with his twin.

“Soo Joo are you alright? You look pale, I mean not pale as always but pale sick” G Dragon’s head turned to see the girl in front of hi sister. He frown as he saw how Soo Joo fisted her hand as she talk.

“I’m a little dizzy Yeo Su, but it’s ok”

“ Ji I could smell sweets from her, this is bad”

“hold on human shouldn’t know about our identity, that would be risky”

“just get back to your place please I’m alright”

“I don’t think so”

Soo Joo frown from the touch on her forehead, Yeo Su doesn’t listen to her at all. She is sure doesn’t want her soon to be friends fall sick and she sure is worry about her.

“should I tell Jiyong to take you to infirmary?”

“no, just take me there” Soo Joo said as she drag her out of the class.

Despite of how looks sick Soo Joo is Yeo Su feels she’s walking too fast and in hurry. So she pull her hand to walk slower with her.

In Soo Joo’s mind she’s contemplating the thing she would do to this girl.

“be careful” she heard his voice.

“don’t run or you’ll get more dizzy”

Soo Joo nodded with her hand still gripping on her wrist. When they arrived in the white room, she stare at the nurse who understand what she need and let them both walk to one of the bed.

“just take a rest Soo Joo shi, and you can accompany her” the nurse smile to Yeo Su as she pull the curtain hiding them from anyone to see then get back on her desk. Yeo Su who wondering why the nurse didn’t give her any medicine even didn’t check on  Soo Joo’s condition could only frown and staring at sleeping girl in front of her.

Soo Joo surely looks beyond beautiful, sharp pointy nose small lips perfect skin and curvy eyebrows. No wonder boys at school admire her. Of course not exception for her twin, despite not become an identical twins but both of them carry the same charisma in them. Yeo Su cupped her chin with both of her hands.

“seems like Jiyong doesn’t like me” she whispered the sigh.

He didn’t show any positive sign for her yesterday, not even gave her smile or something to make her feels welcomed. But she is sure both of them would be the best of friends to be with because only now she could be this close to other people except her family.

“do you still want me to be your friend?” she turned her head to the sleeping girl with a shock.

“she asked me?”

Soo Joo sigh before she opened her eyes and turned her head to face Yeo Su who sat beside her on the bed. Yeo Su blushed as their eyes met then nodded with a smile.

“of course I do! And Jiyong too!” her smile still plastered on her face even though the girl who is laying on the bed only staring at her with no expression.

“we will be your friends if you promise us one thing”

“ooookey. What’s that anyway?” she asked not leaving her eyes but then pulled forcedly by her to the bed. Shocked and scared running in her body as she realized her hands being held on the wrists beside her head.

“don’t let anyone know our identity” eyes blinking from confusion, eyebrows knitted from the fear but soon it’s worsen when she saw with her own eyes the unbelievable things happening before her.

Soo Joo’s eyes darken as her dark orbs growing bigger eating the white around it, vein could be seen faintly on either side of her face, then white sharp things showing as she smile to her with the same expression she always gave. Fangs.

“still wanna be friend?” she asked Yeo Su who is shocked from the view.

Yeo Su look at the figure above her, white long hair blocking the view around them she could only see Soo Joo’s face who still waiting for her answer.

Despite of the shocked and scared she feels right now, Yeo Su still sure one thing that’s still on her mind. She feels safe, she doesn’t feels any terrified feeling like she usually would to another people. She nodded eagerly.

“don’t you feel scared if I’d kill you or something?”

“then you wouldn’t even asked” Soo Joo smirked to her reply with a short chuckle.

“smart but one more thing, don’t scream”

“w-what?!” she hold her lips on tin line as she feels something wet on her neck only then gasped from holding her voice. She feels it with her eyes wide opened and mouth hanging, blood running south to her neck and she feels drained. Slurping sounds could be heard clearly just below her right ear. She feels burning, the pain really unbearable for her as she finally let out a little yelp before being shut by Soo Joo’s hand tightly. Tears b out from her eyes as the strength leaving her bit by bit. Her free hand hitting the girl above to stop as her legs flapping anywhere to find escaping. But soon her eyes blurred then met with blackness.

The with haired girl lifted her head up with her eyes closed as her tongue her lips clean. She smile widely as she saw the girl faint from the lost of blood then for the last touch she the wound on her neck to heal it.

“if only you a little bit more she would be history”

“Jiyong~ you smelled her blood right? It’s too sweet! Almost lost control that moment~” she laugh dreamily as she sat comfortably beside spread out Yeo Su.

“I’ll let you try her some other time if you want and I would be gladly love to drink her blood again”

G Dragon keep staring at the girl who lost consciousness. Truth is he ran here fast as he smelled her scent in class not minding the teacher who still explaining and students who staring at his running figure.

“lets go, just leave her to the nurse”

he walk away from the scene with Soo Joo following him. The nurse opened the locked door as soon as she saw them ready to leave. She then back again to her desk continuing her job.

 

“what are you?”

“vampire”

“but that’s only fantasy”

“we stand in front of you, she your blood almost drained you to death what you expect?”

“and I woke up two day later. Yea right thank you”

“not my fault your blood is so sweet ok, I couldn’t hold it”

“and that’s hurt like hell!!”

“well if I told you first, I’m not sure you wouldn’t ran”

“what about Jiyong?”

“we are twin remember? But no he would do it even more heartless than I did”

“don’t even tell me how heartless that would be”

“well he would make you bloody-

“I don’t wanna hear!!”

“and for vampires safety we couldn’t let you go, we’ll make sure our eyes always on you from now on”

Three of them are hanging out in Yeo Su’s bedroom without her parent knowing. They said all the thing she need to know from blood supply to the mission they have to finish. She could do nothing to help them when the place the rumors started was far from around her house.

“Yeo Su-ah here’s snacks for you guys” her mom came in from down stairs holding a tray of drinks and cookies. She smile so wide to know finally Yeo Su has friends and take them here. Not everyday she would see that bright face on her daughter’s face lately, so she welcomed the twins with tight hug when she saw them at the door way.

“please take care of our Yeo Su, I’m happy to know she made friends again”

“mom don’t be dramatic please” She left them to chat again after she peck her daughter’s cheek.

“let me help you aunty!!” Soo Joo run after her and soon after, laugh could be heard from down there.

Yeo Su sat there on the floor with her hands on the table in the middle of the room. She left with the silent Jiyong who only sat on her bed comfortably without making any noise if he doesn’t get asked. Eyes roaming the room around him, lips pouting only shows how boring her is. There inside the room filled with the girl’s scent and he doesn’t like it cuz it’s distracting his mind to keep focus.

“eehhmm!” she cleared her troth from drying.

Her eyes now fixed on his figure on her right. Every time she would be mesmerized by their beauty especially now when she could stay staring at him and checking him out.

“that sounds wrong but”

“are every vampire white haired like you both?” she asked not turning her head from his.

He sniffed before answering.

“nope, twins are the only white haired in our clan. Most of them are dark silver, but red, brown and black for queens”

“why?

“because we shared the egg? I don’t really know but that’s the thing. And mostly twins would become knights like us. Hair color tell you their ability”

“king loves harem I see. Are they all beautiful as you guys?” he turned his head to her only to found the blushing face of her. Then he surged.

“human shouldn’t know about us vampires too much and you should only know us only, if you knows more than what we said then your memory should be erased you’ll be dead”

 

Weeks passed for Yeo Su to knows more than her other friends knows about the twins, she become close with Soo Joo but need more effort for Jiyong to accept her. People in her schools wondering the reason of why she could be close with the twins but not with them and they also feels weird when finally Yeo Su shows her smile again after so long. Her classmates are happy to see the bright Yeo Su back again but of course there would be people who jealous about their closeness. She would got many bad names thrown at her when she walk in the school, she got bad treat when her class doing some mixed classes. But she doesn’t mind them at all when on her sides there’s her new friends who would make her feels safe and comfortable.

One thing that bother her in mind lately, she couldn’t let her eyes away from Jiyong. At first that was only her curiosity of how to make him accept her but the more she wonder and the more she thinking about him, slowly something crept up inside her making her blush whenever he caught her staring or her heart beating faster from nervousness as he sat close to her. She doesn’t knows what is wrong with her body but she knows it’s all caused by the man in front of her.

 Soo Joo who knows something is happening between the two would always teas her. She let her walk beside GD or ‘accidentally’ pushed her to him. Him on the other hand only sighing or rolled his eyes.

“seems like our new friend has a thing for the great G Dragon hahahaha”

“I’ll take your over to taste her, her blood distracting my mind recently”

“right! Thanks to me to not drained her to death now we have emergency supply in hands. The sweetest one kkk” Soo Joo’s hand brushing the long dark hair softly as she smile to her Yeo Su who’s telling some story.

to be continue...

 

 

 

 

 

G Dragon sitting like this on her bed

(what if that's your bed?)


thought this chapter was long enough to post but when i paste it from words i cry for it's still to short for my liking. 2-3 thousand words're not enough, i should make it 5 thousand i guess, maybe in another story :P

so i choos to continuing this story cuz it's already reach the half of the plot, i was planning on make it 5 shots but words keep growing and growing which i'm not sure how many chapter would be posted. ok keep reading guys, i just loves writing the idea i got, hope you will appreciate it.

see you on next chapt...... no cameo this time cuz i want it to focus on the three. bye bye~