two

the black twin

II


Years ago even before the freezing moment of the vampire kind on process, there was war in untouchable places between vampires and human. Human’s military who wasn’t prepare for the unexpected situation could only do their best holding their country’s safety in their hands sacrificing their life to protect their kind. But the situation was unfortunate for them when vampires were way too powerful to be handled, their lust for blood only drive them even more savage than any wildest animals on earth.

When the government heard about what happened about how this creatures were attacking their people, they choose to make some uncertain agreement together with vampire kind. Both side has king who rule their people, both side has guards on protecting their kind, both side doesn’t want to be vanished from their living life. So, words exchanged, disputation thrown from both side but in the end agreement was made.

For the sake of the eternal life for vampires kind and human kind, they agreed to let vampires living at the same place together with human as long as they keep their existence unknown to human’s people. Not only they would be live in fear for death but there would be any kind of conflict between vampires with human or even human with one another. That’s why vampires could only live for fifty years on earth then fifty years to be frozen (sleep). That would happen for every fifty years ahead. Vampires could erase memory of course but they couldn’t erase it completely since they should do that to the people who knows them, that means their power would be drain and they need more blood to do that. Human’s brain would not keep the little image left of the not aging person in mind for that fifty long years and would eventually forget about it or take it as only imagination.

When vampires woken up from their sleep they should obey the rules given to them as strictly as ever, if not then their life would be on the line. Vampire’s king knows how dangerous his kind was, they are fast, they are powerful even without any weapon, and they are full of blood lust. so he let human’s government to create weapon which only would kill vampires but also for them also to keep their guard up if only there’s any traitors. For him human are sly creature.

 

“I never expected any traitor inside our clan, this only make me looks low in bloody-flowing-flesh (human) eyes. They should fear us, they should knows where there place at, our food chain. I want both of you to erase this unfortunate traitor to get back my name, whoever this runaway is. And any failure should be erased too”

 “this would be the hard task to do don’t you think?” white haired woman asked her brother who’s running on her right side.

“of  course, we are not hunting for foods”

“their information about the last place the military also not giving us any more clue, we could only think the way that runaway would think”

Wind keep brushing on them only make their hair flying freely behind their head.

“and he/she was clever enough to not left any bigger clue left, a little information from villager near the lake was not enough but it’s surely head us to something”

“you are right, that mark on him was not nothing, maybe that runaway forgot to clear the trace”

“or it’s on it’s life or death situation. Drained cow would be something you know” he said with a smirk and her only gave him small eyes smile.

“human’s military would be scary I see~”

He scoffed to her words before he reply.

“not as scary as us vampire” she laugh.

Moving from the town to town was not easy for them, especially when the town was way far from another. There’re not many human around the way only one or two since they’re moving. Thanks to their king, blood supplies in their pocket would be enough till they got in town.

“that runaway would probably leave mark on it’s prey even just a little, scent would be faded for these over five years but phobia or fear would be left on human’s mind and body”

“just hope we are tracking the right way” he said not leaving his eyes from the view ahead of his way.

They run even faster to the town as they saw lights of buildings in front of them. Night’s wind feels cold and chilly but not for them who could not feel lowest temperature even to make them frozen. Once they sure they’re close already to human’s living area, they slowing down to walking out of the forest.

“make sure go to bank in the town to take you supplies. Do not ever try to touch human’s flesh with your tongue when not needed. And I repeat the rule, do not dry them if you still want your life”

He remembered the words from the king of this country before they head out from headquarter. He could only smirk thinking how fools and stupid he could be when he of all people know they drink human blood even from the straw.

“human could only be our foods after all” he thought.

“right, sweet and juicy and yummy~” he laugh from her voice in his head.

Being a twins was fortunate and unfortunate for vampires, they could convers with their mind but couldn’t keep any secret from them. Together in one womb and created from one egg really feels as if they are actually one even though they born to be in different body. That also one of the reason they became knights for their clan. Of course there are more than both of them and not all of them are twins but for this situation the king sure both of them was enough to handle one runaway than woken up more knights just to let them being lusting for blood before their time. That would be another trouble to be handled.

 

Days and weeks passed before their eyes, they only holding on a clue which slowly make them uncertain for it, there’s no scent of another vampire around, no trace left for them to be tracked. If this situation stay goes like this, they scared that would only make them far from that runaway.

They moves to one city to another, from buildings to another buildings, churches, temples, schools, universities, houses, anywhere. They almost run all over buildings in the town but not even a single trace could be found.

“this is worst than bad Jiyong, it has been past a year already but we found nothing. Should we back to the town behind to get another clue?” she asked him who stand beside her watching the town from the roof of the tallest building.

“no, I am sure we are close Soo Joo. This sudden lost of clue when we were sure that one clue in our hands are right only make things suspicious. If only that runaway feels our presence he would hiding somewhere then left no trace at all for us. Who knows how clever this one vampire is, he/she didn’t let themselves be found that easily for these past six years. I am sure we are close”

Their long white hair blown by the strong wind at that high place. Hands griped tightly from the untouchable force in them.

“what if we lure that runaway to come to us?” Soo Joo speak out after minutes of silent. Her words caught his attention to face her and stare at her to let her finish talking.

“we lure the runaway by giving a bite, and for him/her that would be blood, the scent would attract the attention the blood itself would make that runaway insane to only let it go” he smirk to this idea of his twin,.

“it’s brilliant right?! You should be glad to have this brilliant twin dragon~” he laugh then turned to her.

“let’s work now, take the busiest place in this town. I’ll take the west side and you the east. We will continue to the next sides when we sure there’s nothing. Tell me if there’s any little thing of suspiciousness around” he then jump down without waiting for her to reply but only sigh.

“that brother of mine, you are smart but also could be dumb sometimes. How can he let me do the think”

“I heard that, I only let you do some work so you wouldn’t feel left out. So shut up” she laugh to his words inside her head. Then jump down from rooftop to another to get on her place.

 

G Dragon is on his side doing his work. Eyes not leaving anyone who pass by around him as he trace his fingers on a girl’s leg.

“I’m sorry to bother you, I could do it my self” the girl blushing from the touch on her skin which only make her unaware from anyone who see. Her words only make her in worst situation when he stare at her on the eyes drowning her into his pool of dark orbs.

“it’s ok I couldn’t let any girl in hurt. Let me help you with the scar” she nodded not taking his eyes from the figure in front of her. His white long hair was stand out in this crowded place, people should be feel weird by the way he fashioned but his pretty look and his smile only make them brush of the thought.

“you should be more careful lady, it’s bleeding so much. Should I take you to hospital?”

He show worry in his eyes only make her fall for him even more. Right this moment in her head is full of how beautiful this man in front of her is. But in his head all he think only the nihil clue he got. He sure the scent of her blood on her knee would attract any vampire to come or even run to his place, it’s flowing out freely as if the girl herself didn’t feel pain.

“nothing Ji, it’s almost midnight and people would be heading to their house soon but I got nothing”

“stay there and do it for another three hours. If then there’s still nothing we should head back home first for today”

“okey~ but I couldn’t keep on kissing any guy around here or their neck to lure that thing. People already saw me weird” he laugh in his head when in reality is him smiling to the girl in front of him and cleaning her wound.

“it’s worth being a one or two nights to get this runaway Soo Joo~” she rolled her eyes but continue his doing.

“thank you so much ummm….”

“GD” he finished her words and bid her good bye.

When he sure she’s not looking at him anymore he took another place around and do similar thing to another people one by one waiting for that runaway to come.

Time ticking loud on the town, second by second it’s running to another hours. Busy street already shown few people walking slowly to their place, tired could be seen on their falling face. The day already ended but the twin found nothing in hands.

 

G Dragon sat on the bench with both hands clapped together resting on his thighs holding his chin on it, eyes pierced ahead of him staring at nothing keeping his guard. Nothing, he feels nothing about any presence of another vampire. Cloth in his grip stained by red blotch of blood, he smell the scent strong in his nose but that runaway was nowhere to be seen.

“we should head to another place later and we should ‘rest’ for now on, I’ll wait for you with supplies at house” her voice running in his head only make him sigh and walk out from the place. The night surely so quiet and peace. He really love this moment when not so many people around him to distract his mind by the sounds of their flowing blood in their vein. It’s tiring for both of them to keep their cool from jumping on them when ‘foods’ are walking around them freely.

“ah! I’m so sorry misssster!” he rolled his eyes to hear that words.

G Dragon knows how his face could deceive people but it’s not that pretty ‘pretty’, he’s a man and he doesn’t look like girl at all, it’s only his hair that’s too long from any man which make most of people confused by his gender.

“there’re surely many street performer today. Seems like they’re from the same place. Similar fashion and all” he heard what the girl said to herself, from that words he knows she saw his twin on the street also.

 

“the performer were surely eye catching, those white long hair and those style or are they some cosplayer? That sounds more legit but who know. Maybe I’d find out when I saw them again” the girl hug herself with her hand when the wind blowing hard on her face only to make her sniffing from the cold. She walk faster than before to her destination.

“you stupid girl!! Why you ran from home at this hours?! Didn’t you know how worried I was when mom called she couldn’t find you anywhere!!” as soon as she get her foot on the stairs of this small apartment, a hand hit her head forced her to looked up and shocked to the furry face in front of her.

“I’m sorry unnie! I am mad at them and I miss you so much!!” she hug her sister tightly to make her stop hitting her. The older only sigh and pull her up to her apartment. When they’re inside already the hands of her unnie cupped her face.

“don’t do that again please, I was scared to death. I’m sure mom and dad means no harm by their harsh words but outside, yes there would be many harms if you were not lucky enough to walk at this hours” she hug her little sister and brush her soft straight long hair.

“and I miss you too Yeo Su” they smiled to each other after they broke the hug and walk to the living room.

“unnie I got this for us. I know you are craving for chocolate~”

“aaaaaaahh you know me the best!”

Both of them spend their night together watching romcom, drama, action and horror movie together. Peace Sunday is ahead of them and they would spend it together with a lot of fun.

 

“unnie, last night on the street I saw performer maybe, they looks so eccentric with their white long hair, and one of them were a man I guess but damn he looks so pretty with that face”

“yah you shouldn’t get anything to do with them, they might be not good people to be with” she nodded.

“but they looks beautiful, I don’t think they are that bad” she mumble.

“look can be deceiving Yeo-ah, be careful ok” she nodded again before take sip on her chocolate drink.

Yeo Su’s sister are making breakfast for them in the kitchen while she is standing on the veranda watching the street with people walking around or jogging or anything they do in Sunday. They sure looks happy and have fun with each other, she herself feels the joy in spending the day with her sister.

“Yeo-ah let eat~”

They eat in silent only exchanging words when needed to pass something for each other, eyes fix on the foods or the TV screen on the living room. The little round dining table and the living room was not too far, it’s a small apartment anyway but nice to living in it. The sound of people chatting outside the window and barking of dogs caught her sister attention, she glance at her sister and smile.

“lets walk around when we’re done ok” she laugh when Yeo Su pout with cheeks full of foods.

“come on, you need fresh air aegi~” her hands ruffling her hair only to get another pout.

“I’ll make sure no one touch you I swear. How can you’re brave enough to came here at midnight but not when I want you to walk with me? That’s weird” the older shake her head before stuffing .

“cuz there’s not many people around at that hours and cuz today was Sunday means people are free from their job to walk around the street” she said with hands gestures while holding spoon and fork in hands.

“but I’m with you, no one will hurt you ok. I promise” she wait for minutes to hear her reply but smile as she saw her nodding slowly.

 

Both of them holding hand on the side walking slowly breathing fresh air in the morning really make their head clear from any troubled mind. Yeo Su loves to walk around, she used to do that so much but not anymore. One incident got her terrified from being close to anyone. She was a cheerful kids who only knows happy and fun but after that one night when a group of teenagers attacked her, the fear to be touch really bother her. Even now when people walk pass her, she could feels how their eyes fixed on her. She doesn’t like it but she could only gripped on her sister’s hand tighter.

“I’m here Yeo Su” she loves to see that smile of her sister, so soft and calming. Not even her mother or father could calm her like right now, only her.

Her sister stopped on her tracked forced her to turned to see her in wonder.

“oh my god Yeo Su she looks so cute~”

“huh?” she follow her sister’s eyes only found a little puppy sitting on the road with the owner patting it’s head.

“unnie don’t get me closer to him please!!”

Her unnie pat the dog’s head and play with it, Yeo Su on the other hand got uncomfortable from the stare of the owner on her. She felt undressed by those eyes and she hate it so much.

“what’s her name?”

Yeo Su’s sister looked up when there’s no words coming out from the boy’s mouth only to make her frown and drop the dog. She pull Yeo Su’s hand and walk away fast from him.

“hey can I know your name?!” that annoying boy just running after them and hold on Yeo Su’s shoulder, a hand slapped his hand away.

“no need to know, you will not seeing her again anyway! Get out of our sight!” she pushed him away from the way and walking briskly with Yeo Su gripping on her hand tightly.

“my name is Kai! Hope to see you around pretty!!”

“ off you head!!”

“wow her sister is scary ” both of them heard what the boy said and they could only laugh at him.

They decided to head home and end the day there before she drive her to their parent house. She has to school anyway and no way she would let her little sister lazing around after she called many days off already.

Yeo Su watch her car leaving till it’s no where in sight before she walk inside her house to be greeted by her mom’s hug, they smile to each other before heading to the living room where they would talking to each other about anything. Her dad was home as always at this hours to spend the rest of the day with his beloved daughter. No matter how mad she was to their parent she wouldn’t let it eat him and forget how they loves her so much. Both of them knows Yeo Su only need time to clear her head from the stress she got at school, so they let her to be with their oldest daughter to cooling down. She need someone near her age, that’s what they knows.

“good night Yeo Su” she pecked her mother and father cheeks before heading up to her room to sleep.

Tomorrow would be the start of the week and she should prepare for what would coming ahead. No she’s not bullied or bulling, she only scared around many people, that’s all. She got best friends but recently she’s not that active to hang out with them. They knows what happened to her so they understand on what she choose. They believe in Yeo Su’s heart that they are still bff and vice versa.

to be continue...

 

 


2nd chapter!!! wuooohhh my head feels like being draining. comment!! subscribe!! upvote if u love!! don't just being silent can you??! my head spinning to find for any ideas. if my story bad or good i would like to know how this actualy was for you readers, so i would know what should be done and don't.

oh yea there's EXO Kai as a cameo kkkk