three

the black twin

III


“good morning Yeo Su~”

“good morning guys” she smiled to her classmate inside the room before she sat on her place at the side of the room beside the window at the middle of the row.

Her classmate are the nicest people she has known in live aside from her family, they have spending the years together and knows each other. Yeo Su is quiet person now, they understand that but no they not leaving her outside the circle, instead they show themselves softer than before to approach her. It’s ok for them as long as Yeo Su is fine and feels safe.

People in the school heard the rumors about what happened to her but not all people gave of positive sign because not all of them knows her personally. There’s people who understand her but there also people who called her attention seeker or even worst a . People who knows the truth could only shut their mouth cuz if they attacked them with another words, they would only brushed it off as nothing. Human would only believe on what they’re believing anyway.

It’s not her fault to be called that harsh name, it’s not her fault to be some attention seeker when she didn’t even said or do anything, it’s just her past which make the believe on their good or bad thought. But it’s not their fault to have that thought in their head, it’s that people who leave scars on her. She believe there would be a time for her to be in peace.

“hey Yeo Yeo~ I made this for you” a friend of her handed her some little rabbit doll for phone charm.

“cute right? I made the dolls for our group” she nodded and said her thanks as she smiled to her.

The sound of doors sliding open make the students hurried to their chair, signaling the teacher already get inside the class. The students said their greet and prepare for today’s class.

“give a minutes to introduce you to your new classmates kids. They are indo from Romanian father and Korean mother, so they looks a bit different from you guys. Jiyong and Soo please get inside in introduce yourself”

“new classmates? How many? That would be hard for me to be friend them. Them I shouldn’t right?” that’s what’s goin on inside Yeo Su’s head when she heard about the news.

Two people walking inside the room only to be greeted by awed or wowed from the students. That would be understandable reaction to see ‘dolls’ with white long hair, tall height and charisma around them walking inside the dull color room. They looks as if they’re just came out from Vogue magazine messing the head of the viewers. whistling could be heard from both girls or boys only to make the teacher fuming to the noise.

“woah are we shooting movie or something?”

“who they are? New artists?”

“are they from idol group? What’s the name? I would be gladly become you fan!”

“ok ok that’s enough! Let them said something to let you knows about them before you talk nonsense!” the students keep their mouth in tin line anticipating for the both ‘dolls’ to talk, their lips couldn’t keep them self from grinning wide.

“hello guys~ we are Kwon and yes we are twins! My name is Soo Joo and this is my brother Jiyong! It’s nice to meet you” she clapped her hands following by other students who’re mesmerized by her cheerful act and smile.

The room got quiet again waiting for the male doll to say something as all the eyes are on him.

“yo” he greet them with his two fingers and a nod. But with only that gestures, the female population inside the class are squalling hard, some of the male also smirking on him feeling his force around the room.

The female doll ruffling Jiyong head to force him said something more than just that not-so-called a word.

“is that real hair? How can the teachers let you in with that long hair on?” a voice asked from the noise class.

“yes it is, you can call us hybrid or something like that, that sounds cooler. and yes we got our consent from the head master and also the teachers”

“as that means we-

“NO! NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU WOULD COLORING YOUR HAIR OR GROW YOUR HAIR LONG LIKE THEM!! THAT’S THE RULE FROM THE HEADMASTER HIMSELF!!” the room filled with protest and cry of jealousy but the teacher wouldn’t care even if they beg for it.

Soo Joo on the other hand laugh their cry and clapping hard, boys who saw this could only smile at her cuteness and crazy act. Jiyong rolled his eyes from the noise, he feels this isn’t his place but what can he do? Anywhere they go they would get the same reaction.

“the performers!! Who would tell they are actually still high schooler? For me they looks too old to still here, or maybe they spend a year or two behind? Well who knows. Are they really that bad? Hmmmmm” Jiyong and Soo Joo heard that whispered for sure and they sure the words came from that straight black hair who’s looking at them with wonder.

“ah but that girl was kissing guys on the street, is she a…. ah no! no! you shouldn’t conclude some uncertain things Yeo Su!”

“looks like you are in trouble for this little miss Soo”

“guess so but it’s fine she looks easy to handle and not to mention she’s alluring right~”

“she’s all yours, I’m not allured at all” Soo Joo look at him lifting up her brow a little.

“she’s pissing me off. Just have her, I bet she taste bitter in your tongue” she laugh out loud only to get weird look from the students in front of them before she wave her hand.

“there’s no blood would taste bitter when you’re not mating yet G Dragon~”

The teacher let the dolls sat on their chair, Soo Joo on the other side of the room near the door, while GD at the back two tables away from Yeo Su. He glared at her back remembering the scene where she almost called him a miss.

“hey Jiyong, would you like me to take you around the school after class? you can take your sister with us too”

He nodded to the boy on his right with a single glance before he stare at the sight outside.

“tell me every single rumors going around here then I would like to take her with us” he heard a clap from the boy only to make him smirk. Eyes still on the sight showing students running around the field.

“leave it to me! I know everything happened here!” he nodded again. Without spare him a single glance.

The classes ended everyone in the room run around to get out of the class just to head on the cafeteria to fill their empty stomach. The twins following this boy around who is excitedly jumping as he talk about any rumors he heard.

“why you want to know anyway?” Soo Joo smile to him and hocked her left hand oh his to make him shut up.

“just tell us everything and don’t ask ok, if not then I’ll find someone else”

“NO! I’LL SAY EVERYTHING!! STAY WITH ME!” Jiyong scoffed to him only earning glared from the boy.

“don’t hope to much Chanyeol, she’s a ”

“don’t listen him!” she took his face with her right hand and make him only look at her. Chanyeol who is blushing from the touch could only grinning from ear to ear and nodded endlessly.

After the walk they head back to the class hopping there would be empty because the starving students are gathering in the cafeteria. GD and Soo Joo of course wouldn’t eat with them, they couldn’t eat human’s foods anyway, that’s why they refused Chanyeol invitation to eat together.

They walk in silent absorbing the information they got just now, some of them make their hope in high and sure for one thing, a clue in their hands finally. Both white haired racking their brain if only the rumors were chained one to another, they stay in guard again finally after months without any clue, there’s no way they would let it pass just like that.

“that runaway, we would got you this time!” both of them thought in unison.

 

A boy was peeking inside their classroom looking for something or someone when they are reaching the door.

“your admire?” GD asked her in head.

“well you know I’m famous, that would be understandable” she smile to him who rolled his eyes.

But then that boy was walking inside the room tiptoeing making sure to not make any sounds, something was in his hand. The twin look at each other then walking to see what’s happening.

There inside the room they saw that boy inspecting a girl who is sleeping on her folded arms on the table. His mouth grinning weirdly when he lifted up the phone which he hold close to her face. A cough shocked the boy jumped from his spot and hurriedly took steps to run but only tripped on the table she was sleeping on woken her from her slumber.

The boy stunned as he saw the girl’s eyes pierced on him cold and soulless without a blink, he stand up from the ground and smile at her before he ran out catching the sight of the two white haired standing on the door at the back. The girl on the chair unmoved only staring on straight ahead of her. Soo Joo and GD walk to his chair then they sat down with Soo Joo sat on the chair beside him, eyes not leaving from the girl in front of them.

“ice princess indeed, she looks even colder than you Dragon, as if she’s ready to murder him kkkk”

“can I even sleep in peace?” it’s a silent whisper but for their ears that sounds as If she’s asking them in person.

“strong minded child even after that sick group incident. I bet if it’s anybody, they would choose to end their life” Soo Joo turned her head to him only to see similar expression from herself.

“she looks too calm for my liking”

“what? You want her to react crazily? Screaming crying and yelling?”

“well that’s what we loves right?” he smirk to see his sister smile from his words.

True words for them, human’s pain would be pleasure for them, their blood would be their stomach filler but their agony would be their music. They are vampires anyway, they can’t live with human and erase their instinct for hunting just like that.

Both of them too busy conversing in each other head to notice the girl was staring at them weirdly. When she stare at the eyes of one of them she turned around again to fast. After seconds passed, she stand up and walk slowly to their place, the twins eyes not leaving her. She rubbed her hand then scratch the back of her neck as her eyes wondering anywhere but them. Then she stopped a little ahead of them.

“h-hi. My name is Yeo Su and it’s nice to meet you guys” GD scoffed but Soo Joo smile brightly extending her arm for a handshake.

“it’s nice to meet you too~” they smile to each other before turning their head to the person who is avoiding talking with them. Soo Joo kicked his chair only to be glared by him.

“say something, she looks adorable when nervous, I could eat her up right now if I want~”

“hi too” he nodded to her a little.

“hold your lust missy, we are in area where the cameras watching our moves”

“ummmm…. Actually I saw you both one night at some streets on my way, your looks really got anyone attention for sure. But I didn’t expecting we would meet here”

“yes we are high schooler and I am a male for your information” Yeo Su shocked from his words harsh reply only to be distracted by Soo Joo’s loud laugh.

“that must be fate for us to meet such coincidence right~” she hit Yeo Su arm a little to melt the awkward moment.

Three of them have conversation with each other, mostly for the human to asked them because they are supposedly the transfer students. Questions which they predicted already, same question for these past year and a half. They are the one who controlled the conversation they would know where the conversation go.

“my sister said you sounds like a bad people but from what I saw you looks fun to be with. This is the first time for me to talk with other people this comfortably. Ummmm…. Can we be frien-

“no!” both of them said at the same time shocking the live of Yeo Su who then feels a little disappointed.

“am I that bothering?”

“not really but I don’t think you would like to hang out with us Yeo Su, you are cute and pretty but no”

“you are bothering me” Soo Joo glared at her twin brother.

“I will not trouble you I promise, please~” a hand silence her from talking, it hold her cheek and brushing it softly with their thumb. Shiver running down her spin when the hand lifted her head to the side then blowing the wind to her neck as she talk.

“we are people like this, I am sure you don’t want to be with us ice princess” Soo Joo said before she breath in her scent, she would be scream in fear when anyone do that to her but this time it’s only make her blushing hard.

Students bursting inside the room forced them to moves away from each other, the room that was silent now filled with laughter and chit chatting of their classmate. Yeo Su who still flustered sat still on her place with her head hanging down. Soo Joo conversing with another student as if nothing happened and GD staring outside the window watching people walking here and there.

“Yeo Yeo this your choco milk- what’s wrong? You got fever or something? your face’s so red”

“I’m fine Jia” she smile to her who only nodded and walk to her chair.

After school ended, Yeo Su walking with her head still hanging low, right now she’s contemplating of what to do about the twins. They are the first people for her who make them comfortable since the incident beside her family, she doesn’t want to let them go but she doesn’t want to troubled them either. She only want friends to be with.

At dinner time her parent looks worried by the silent treat of their daughter, she only said there’s nothing and smile a little. Actually her head was full of what the right decision she should do tomorrow, she determined to be friend them but ‘how’ is the question. That thought filled her head till she got tired and fast asleep on her bed.

“I’ll make them my friends” that’s the last thought she had before she went on her dream land.

 

The twins on the other hand are busy searching for any trace the runaway left for them to be tracked.

“they don’t remember anything that caused the scar on their neck, seems like we are on the right place already. We only need to knows how this runaway moves!”  GD’s voice talking inside her head.

“I think we still need to lure this runaway from it’s hiding” they both nodded to each other as they jump from roofs to another and from trees to trees as they get back to their place. They are too busy talking too each other and run from places not noticing the pair of red eyes following their moves before it walk out from the shade as there’s no scent of their presence around anymore. The corner of this creature’s lips tug up to form a smirk then it jump down from the building only for a sound of fluttering wings could be heard.

to be continue...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the reason why Yeo Su called the twins performers was because they look like this.

GD and Soo Joo wear something similar. just ignore the girl ok~


and there's EXO Chanyeol as cameo this time~ and a little appearance of Jia from Miss A. BIGBANG members and 2NE1 will follow at the other chapters, they would apear as someone important. i asked you to keep your expectation high here~

double update for today and i'll do that again tomorrow. fiuuuhhhh i can rest finally, i should rest my pounding head and i need my dinner too, so bye bye~

see you on the next chapter, and of course i am expecting for your comments!!!

once again i am very sorry if there's any missed spelled or typos, i am human who also make mistakes *bow bow*