one

the black twin

 

I


In a pale white room designed as futuristic as ever with metal wall and glass window people are walking around, a large room with high roof top enough for thousands of them grouped in the middle of the room, it’s ground was separated from the wall with maters of gape. There are capsules opened for each of them to enter then create some gas for them to lost consciousness as the door slide closed then pulled to the ground hiding from anyone to see. The people there willingly walk to their place with nothing on. Olds, youngies, teens, kids get inside the capsule separate them from their close one.

Around them just above the big double door on the wall people watching them behind the tick glass door, they’re standing on their white cloths. Words could be heard from one another exchanging information needed as to this situation. One of them watching the clock on his wrist ticking steadily as the time goes by seconds then eyes glancing on the view down showing a few of them left to get inside the capsules. He turned around.

“turn the light off and prepare for the freezing” the light down there cut off only to shown line of small lights on each corner.

“the light is off, the freezing would take a minute to work start from now”

“make sure all of them get inside the capsule already, don’t let any of them harmed”

“the capsule are on their place already and left for 5, 4, 3,…..! ATTENTION TWO OF THEM IS NOT INSIDE THE CAPSULE! GET ON YOUR POSITION NOW!! I REPEAT GET IN YOUR POSITION!!”

“SIR THE LIGHT SHOULDN’T BE AGAIN BY NOW!! THIS WOULD TAKE ANOTHER HOURS TO PREPARE!!”

“PUT ALL THE SOLDIERS ON PLACE!!”

“RIGHT ON SIR!”

“SOLDIERS ON THE LEFT THEY ARE HEADING ON YOUR WAY!! IT’S CRASHED OUT ON THE DOOR ALREADY!! KEEP THE GUARD!!”

“ONE OF THEM DOWN ALREADY!”

“THE OTHER ONE HEADING ON TO THE SOUTHEST WAY OUT!! EVERYONE GET YOUR FEET THERE ALREADY!!”

“SIR! WE LOST PEOPLE ON SIDES FOUR AND FIVE!! WE NEED MORE SOLDIERS ON OUR WAY!!”

“REMOVE THIS ONE FAST BEFORE IT GOES AWAY FROM OUR RADAR!!”

The yell and scream goes around inside the room waiting for their soldiers to kill the beast soon but there’s only cry and scream of pain could be heard from almost fifteen minutes.

“sir. We couldn’t get it. the beast has run. to far from. our radar. I am sorry to inform but it could be reach town for 128 hours from now” one of the soldiers words heard from the sound system breathless.

“!”

“we lost too many people sir”

“GET BACK FOR NOW! WE WILL MOVE WITH ANOTHER WEAPON AND PEOPLE! YOU! INFORM THE GOVERNMENT ABOUT THIS AND ASK FOR MORE SOLDIERS TO HEAD OUR WAY! AND MAKE SURE THE TOWN IN GUARD FROM NOW ON!”

“RIGHT ON SIR!” the person in said nodded and do the work.

Inside the room they all still working on what should do, not to mention to freezed up people on the capsule. They keep their head on concentration even though they are in mourn from the lost of their people.

“those beasts should be removed by this moment, if only their king’s also inside it!” he cursed out silently making sure no camera would record it, his life would be on the edge if that so called king knows this.

Hours after that government has sent hundreds of soldiers for them heading to the place which only the runaway would go, town. This blood creature is smart enough to only left a little to nothing piece as a clue and that make them in trouble to find it. The people in the headquarter knows surely if the runaway step on the town, that only means the possibility to find it would be worst from hard.

 

 

Five years later

There inside the same white room behind the glass window stand three people watching the empty hall, another one sitting in front of the controller of the room.

“sir capsule 152 and 319 is ready to be heated, blood supplies already on the tube and it’s ready to push inside them”

A man who is standing highly watching two of the capsule being pushed up to the surface nodded lightly. Soon after, the fog was created from the capsules hiding the creature inside it. then seconds after, two people walk out of their capsules as if nothing happened. Pale skin, skinny but toned figure staring at each other. Their straight white long hair falls to their chest perfectly. The man saw them talking to each other probably said their greeting after the freezing moment. Soon, their eyes meet with the man who’s staring at them, they sense the force he has and they know for sure the only one who has that power and scent, their only king.

Both the creature who looks normal as human already in their outfit standing in front of their king, they bow their head with a hand on their heart.

“long live for your highness” he nodded.

“indeed long live for me” the white hairs following each moves their king make, from walking away to the window to the lift of his hand for ‘red wine’ he drink.

 

“forgive my rudeness your highness but why it’s only me and my sister who’s woken up?” the king smirked.

“because it’s not their time to be woken up yet, both of you shouldn’t too but situation need both your hands to handle something” he walked to them then brush their hair with his long wrinkly hands.

“my childs, your sleep should be continue for 45 years but forgive me to woke you up now”

Both of them wondering over his words. But soon they got what the information they need, accepting the mission they should do from the king after a while. They got their weapons on their hands ready to be fired and swayed for the runaway. With one last words from their king, they walk out of the cyclopean building heading to the human’s world.

“make sure you erase this runaway and do not back without it’s fangs”

to be continue...

 

 

 


chapter one done~

i know it's too short but my head is spinning cuz it's pass midnight already, i need to sleep!!! i'll continue this tomorrow, keep waiting and please subscribe, don't forget to comment ok cuz that means you appreciate my hard work to write this. imagination is hard to be found, pounding my head to pop up any idea for any of my story. silent readers are too cruel right? kkk

oh upvote if you love to, i would be really glad for that :)

and i am sorry for any typo, i would fix it if i found one. english isn't my mother language anyway.