Time Flies by 6 Years

I Saved a Superhero

Laying in bed, Krystal let out a disapproving sound; a groan. Curling up, she buried herself in the bed covers, blocking out the blinding sunlight. Her arm reached out onto the table next to bed, trying to find her phone. Moving her hand around the edge of the desk, she located her phone. She clicked the home button showing the time. 

6:50 am. 

Groaning once more, she buried her face into her pillow. She was going to be late for school at this rate, but it wouldn't hurt right?  Krystal pushed herself up, sighing as she got out of bed. 

Through her gritted teeth, profanities were said. Her hand reaching over to her hair ruffling it. Walking over to the bathroom, she opened the door quickly, slamming it shut in return. 

Her eyes scanned her red pink hair, running her fingers through it, raising a brow. 

"I do look good in this color. Amber was right." 

A smile curved up along her lips. 

Amber. 

 

Krystal quickly went grabbing for her clothes which consisted of a pair of shorts and a loose shirt. Changing, she grabbed her vibrating phone. Another smile formed along her lips as she found the one who texted her. 

Luna. 

The bright, charamistic girl, who spent the past years with her along with the others. She was always there, making sure Krystal was never upset. She was Krystal's energy pill. Thinking about Luna, she forgot about answering the text. 

Her fingers hovered over the keyboard, clicking the letters. Sending the message, Krystal headed out of her room and down the stairs. Jessica, her sister, stayed seated on the couch, reading. 

"Wow, you're actually up Krystal?" Jessica muttered through her reading. 

"Yea, I am awake," Krystal responded annoyed.

"Shouldn't you have to be going to school?"

"Shouldn't you have a job?" Krystal stuck out her tongue, before grabbing her bag and sprinting out the door. Escaping from her furious sister, she ran down the hill, and headed towards the high school. Trying to regain her breath, she turned over to the side hearing footsteps. 

Krystal silently laughed to herself. Someone must have woken up late too. She looked over, spotting a familiar figure. 

Sulli. 

"Sulli," Krystal called out to the girl behind her. The tall brunette stopped her tracks, halting. 

"Krystal!" Her eyes widened; surprised. "You're late too?" 

Krystal simply nodded her head. "Yea." 

"Then, let's get going. We're gonna be really late," the older huffed, before grabbing the other's arm, pulling her. Krystal gripped harder onto her bag, letting herself be dragged by the girl. 

Their steps slowed down as they approached the school building. Panting they, dragged their feet towards the main entrance. Opening the door, they entered in quietly. Krystal grabbed Sulli's wrist leading them to their class. 

"Krystal, slow down," the brunette groaned as the red head kept trudging on. 

"What happened to you. You were so full of energy, and the next, you're half dead," Krystal chuckled. 

Sulli rolled her eyes as they passed the other classes. "Well, if you ran with me and I didn't have to drag you, then I wouldn't be so tired. You're lazy as always Jjung" 

"I guess it's both of our fault," Krystal muttered as they entered the last classroom at the end of the hallway. 

Stepping into the classroom brought attention over to the other students, who snickered. 

"Look! They actually came!" One pointed out, receiving laughs from others. Krystal shot a glare, while Sulli simply shook her head. 

"Sorry that we were late again, teacher," the tall one complied. 

"Again. If you guys were planning to be this late to class, wouldn't it have been better to stay home for the last day of school?" The teacher responded with a sigh. "Just go take seat, both of you." 

Quickly, they head over to the two vacant seats in the back. Krystal let out a sigh of relief, before plopping herself down onto the chair. She turned her head to the right, finding Sulli smiling. 

"What are you smiling for?" Krystal whispered out. 

"Nothing. Just that we made it on time." Sulli whispered back to the confused girl. 

Krystal's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean we made it in time? We barely made it." The red head hissed. 

Sulli stayed unresponsive, with the idiotic smile still plastered along her face. She stared at the front of the class, pretending to listen to the teacher's lecture. 

Finding it no use, Krystal sunk down in her seat, staring out the window. 


Her eyes shot open, hearing the school bell ring. She had realized her classes had flown by, and leaving her with the graduation preparations for the seniors. 

Seniors. 

Amber and Luna.

Krystal's eyes widened, her body shooting up from her seat scaring Sulli. 

"Whoa, Krystal," Sulli replied to the sudden actions, following the girl. 

"Today's graduation!" Krystal exclaimed grabbing her hair. "I forgot completely." 

"What? Don't tell me you forgot," Sulli laughed, annoying the younger girl. 

"I-shut it Sulli. Let's go find Luna and Amber." Krystal replied, heading out the classroom and over to the auditorium. Sulli followed right by her, looking at the scrambling student, who rushed to get ready. 

"Don't you mean, Luna and your girlfriend," the brunette joked out, receiving a hard cold punch to her shoulder. 

"Ow." 

 

They quickly made their way over to where the students crowded around, trying to get a glimpse of the seniors that had graduated. The ceremony had ended. Krystal walked on over, pushing her way through the chaos. Her eyes scanned everywhere, trying to find the duo. 

Amber and Luna. 

Luna and Amber. 

Amber. 

Krystal's eyes opened wide, with a smile forming upon her lips. 

She ran. 

Krystal ran over to the one with short blonde hair. With her breath faltering and her lungs begging for air, she didn't dare to stop. She slowed down as she got closer to tomboy, who noticed her coming over. 

"Amber!" 

The blonde tomboy had her arms open wide, capturing the younger girl in her arms. Embracing her, Krystal buried her head into her chest. 

"Amber." It was softer this time. "Do you know long it took for me to find you." Her breathing had slowed down, calming. 

"Um, I would guess around 15 minutes?" Amber grinned from ear to ear. 

"Exactly. And that's too long for me to be separated from you."

"Aw, little Krystal missed me." Amber laughed, her eyes glistening with happiness. 

"No way," Krystal muttered, "I just came here to congratulate the idiotic llama who actually graduated." Amber pouted at the response, in which Krystal replied with a small smile. 

"Krystal!" The red head looked over to the voice calling over. "How could you leave me like that?!" It was Sulli who came complaining hand in hand with Luna. 

"Luna!" Krystal rushed over to the shorter girl, taking her in a embrace. 

"Hey, Krystal!" Luna responded happily. 

"Hey, we've been looking for you everywhere. You just disappeared." Sulli cut in, sighing at the red haired girl. 

"Well you were just too slow." Krystal smirked. The others laughed, receiving a pout from Sulli. 

"Aw, our giant baby is upset," Luna joked, which then Sulli's face flushed bright red. 

"N-no," The tall brunette stammered out. 

"And I can't believe Luna and I are already graduating," Amber said, diverting into a different topic. 

"I know," Luna breathed out. 

"It just seemed like yesterday was when Krystal got sick from the rain," Sulli said receiving a sigh from Krystal. 

"Out of all the things you remember that Sulli," Amber chuckled at the tall girl. 

"Basically," she replied with a grin. 

Amber had her attention turned over to the girl next to her. "Something wrong Krystal?" 

The three girls had their heads turned over to Krystal. 

 "No, it's just that," she shook her head,"six years...passed by and it's already time to-" 

"-say goodbye." 

 

 

 

--

Sorry about the late update and the grammar mistakes. And for those who may be like, what the heck, why with the sudden time skip. I purposely fastfowarded time for the sake of the plot. Any way thanks for the subscriptions and comments. 

See ya.