six

Because of that Bomb

After walking for about  30 minutes, they are arrived at the cafe near their neighborhood.

Nana : Wow!! this cafe is very cozy. I love this interior in here.

Donghae : You love it, Princess?

Nana : offcourse  i love it , Donghae sshi. I live in this neighborhood for almost 2 years now, but i don't know they have a beautiful place like this.

Donghae : You're such a workaholic i think. Don't forced yourself too much.*Donghae wink to Nana*

Nana : I think i must have more fun in my age..*sigh*.. But my work doesn't allowed me to do that fun thing.

Donghae : Hahaha. Don't be sad princess. You're ugly with no smile in your face.

Nana : i think i don't get to cafe often because i can cook for myself. So i never go out for looking some food.

Donghae : You can cook? Since when  Nana sshi?

Nana : I've learned to cook almost two years. I live alone so i must take care of myself.

*You've changed a lot my princess. I think i want to know about you better this time. * (Donghae thought)

It's only about 3pm when they've finished their lunch. So they are decided to go to the mall. Nana is very enjoyed her free time after she had a hectic work this week. SInce she is a police in drugs department, she had a lot job to handle. Even is dangerous for her,she just love her job.

when they are arrived, they go to ice cream stand. Nana bought vanilla flavour. She is really love to eat ice cream, because when ice cream melt ,it's can make your heart keep cool. When Nana looking outside the window she saw Yoona with AJ walking with intewined hand. Yoona dress very cute when AJ very handsome.

Is that Yoona and AJ? SInce when they"ve been this close? (Nana thought)

Donghae : Princess, are you okay?something wrong?

Nana : I'm ok. i'm just feel like i'll be a detective right now. Do you want to accompany me?or you want to go home?

Donghae : you know what the answer right? Offcourse i'll accompany you. *wink*

Nana blushed this time. You're so cute with that wink,oppa.(Nana thought)

 

===================================================================================================================

Update!!! Finally.. from now on i'll try my best to add yoona and AJ story..hehehehe...thank you for new subscriber.. And feel free to give me comment or even an idea.sometimes i just need fresh idea but i can"t find it..THANK YOU for reading...Hehehe.. ;)