five

Because of that Bomb


Today is saturday. Nana is off from her job on saturday and sunday. So she decided to take a relax time at the park near her house. She bring her ipod and novel along. She sat on the bench under the big tree. She bring her novel along but not interested to read it, in her mind she is think why Donghae is move and live in the same neighborhood with her. Because of too much thinking and daydreaming, Nana doesn't realize someone is already take a sit beside her untill that someone fake cough with.

.... : " cough cough"

Nana just look at to the person own that cough and suddenly she widened her eyes.

Nana : Oh is you Donghae sshi.Annyeong

Donghae : What are you doing here Nana sshi? And what are you thinking about untill you didn't realize i've been sitting here for almost 5 minute.

Nana : hmm..Nothing.So what are you doing here Donghae sshi? You didn't go to work?

Donghae : No i'm off on saturday. 

Donghae look at Nana face, "She seem very tired and her body is skinnier than before. Nana please don't be sick."

Donghae : You look tired. Are you alright?

Nana : Yes, I'm allright. I just have a lot of work this week. It's feel like never ending work for me. *sigh*

Donghae : You can asking for my help anytime.OK.
 

Nana : OK. Anyway how about your's? Is it hard?

Donghae : Not really. I can handle it for now. Had you have you lunch? I think is a little too late for that.

Nana : Not yet. I'm almost forgot about that and now i'm so hungry.* Nana pouted and patted her stomach cutely*

Donghae smile and think Since when this ice princess can act so cute like this? 

Donghae : Ok let's go princess. 

Nana blushed, Donghae can clearly see her cheek turned in to red..

Nana : Let's go oppa (oops i slipped my tounge)

Donghae : Let's go.

He pretending not listening but in his heart he really really HAPPY.

==================================================================================================

I'm really sorry for break my promise to update soon. I'm a litlle bit busy with my work..hehehe..

Anw thank you for new subsciber and please comment so i can see what you think.. I know this story is alittle bit boring but I'll make it interesting soon..hehehe..so please help me with comment..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH *90 degree bow*