three

Because of that Bomb

Yoona ,AJ , Nana and Donghae still at the coffee shop after an hour passed.It's already late night so they are decided to go home.Because they house is very near each other, they walking home.They took the bus to go home.At the bus Nana sit with Yoona when AJ is sit next to Donghae.

After 15 minutes the bus is arrived in their neighborhood. Nana and Yoona is chatting and sometimes they laugh because of funny story their shared. And after a while Donghae is always looking to someone "The way she smile and laugh, her eyes it's still the same. Why i have to see her again? After all happened."

Yoona is the first from all of them to arrived to her home.Now Nana will walking to her home with AJ and DongHae. It's an awkward feeling between Nana and Donghae, so they are keep silent.

AJ : Yah!! Can i go home first? I think something wrong with my stomach.

Nana and DongHae : NO!!

AJ : Aish! what happened with you two?

Nana and Donghae just stare to each other.

DongHae : Nothing happened. I'm just feel a little uncomfortable to walking home with new people i know.

Nana : Yeah,same with me here.

AJ : I know that. But if you are not try to know each other i think it'll always feel awkward and uncomfortable for i don't know how long. Am I right?

DongHae and Nana : Yeah.

DongHae : AJ ,are you serious about your stomache?

AJ : *chuckle* off course i am.so can i go home now? Please??

Donghae : Ok then. so, Nana are you Ok if i accompany you untill you reach your home?

 

 

=====================================================================================================

UPDATE!!! hehehe.. sorry i am late..please comment and subscribe pleaseee..

that coloring font will be used for character pov too..

Sorry for my mistake grammar and spelling,... i'll update ASAP..

Thank you so much...