ONE

Because of that Bomb

Nana is working at Seoul Police Bureau at drugs criminal department. Sometimes she had a dangerous job, but she can handle it because she is working with a very solid and good team, Yoona and Jaeseop. They are really a good teamate and really a good friend...

Yoona      : Yah! Im Jin Ah! Let's go out tonight after work end..

Nana        : *glare at her bestfriend* Don't you dare to call my full name with that loud voice..

Yoona      : Yes Ma'am! hehehe.. So do you come with me? Please!! I"m a little bit boring nowaday..

Nana       : Ok..Where to go Ms Yoona?? Don't said a club..I"m not on the mood..

Yoona     : off course not . We just go to the coffee shop and just have a relax time there..

Nana       : Agree.. 6PM is it ok? after work we go there.

Jaeseop : Can I join this two ladies? I want to have a relax time too.. This week is the hectic one for me..

YooNa     : Off course you can.. 

Jaeseop : Can i bring my friend with me?

Yoona     : Hmmm...Ok i think it's just boring if we only hang out with the three of us..

Nana       : Yeah you're right Yoona..just bring your friend along AJ..

Jaeseop : Ok.. I'll bring him along with me tonight...

YooNa     :HIM??we thougt your's friend is HER not HIM..

Jaeseop :Hey.. I have enough ladies friend with you two...hehehe...

So Nana and Yoona is very curious who is AJ's friend is? They'll know tonight.

 

===================================================================================================

Sorry for LATE update..hehehe...and Sorry for the grammar mistake because English is not my first languange..hehehe..thank you for subscribing this story..and please comment..Kamsahamnida..Thank you...