Chapter 3

Amor meus

Chapter 3
"Where the heck did you go?" Oh no. He's pissed. 
"I ran into a friend and I forgot about the time. I'm so sorry everyone" I said apologizing but I coud not honestly tell them I spent hours talking to Qian jie can I? 
"Its alright but make sure that this will be the last okay? Do this again and we'll get angry for real" leader suho said. 

Actually the whole dinner time was kind of hazy. I couldnt remember what the members were talking about that time because my mind was full of memories of the time I spent with Qian jie in the practice room. I should have asked for her number. Damn it Tao how could you be stupid? that was the perfect chance to ask for her number so what on earth was I thinking about forgeting the most important thing? Oh but wait a minute. Asking for her phone number right from the very first time we talk to each other would be creepy, she might think that I'm trying to hit on her (which is partially true) or she might think that I like her (which is true). Well, we are from the same company and I'm sure I'll be seeing her always so there will be a next time. 

"Tao! Tao! Earth calling! Huang Zitao!" 
"Ha? Sorry, umm.... I was thinking of something"
"No about that dude! I've been calling you for ages!" Kai said 
"What are you thinking? erted stuff? or Victoria noona?"
"Huh? No. Im thingking of some stuff" wait. did Kai say Victoria noona? 
"Wait. What did you say?" I asked just to be sure
"Are you thingking of Vic noona? Dont think of me as a fool Huang Zitao because I know that you like noona." 
"Since when?" Oh my god. Please tell me this is not happening. Please dont tell me that Kai, the biggest bully/gossiper in the house knows my biggest secret
"Doesnt matter. Dont worry I wont tell anyone about it. Its our secret"

After saying that, kai walked to his room and I, confused that kai, who is a chatterbox suddenly told me that he wont tell anyone. But i guessed the maknae is not that evil as I thought he was. Trustig Kai's promise, I slept peacefully.

- Next morning-
I woke up late. Everyone was already up when I woke up. I found all of them sitting in the couch looking at me with some kind of stare
"Tao, can you please sit down for a while?" Kyungsoo asked and I obeyed
The atmosphere is very tense. I thought they were angry as how I ditched practice yesterday and even waking up last. 
"So... You like Victoria sunbaenim?! Omg Huang Zitao! You have hots for vic noona?" Sehun said very loudly while laughing. The others started smirking and high fiving each other while I sat there in a daze. Someone please tell me what the heck is going on!!! I just woke up, how the hell did they know? I never told anyone about this! Kai said that he'll keep this as a secret! Wait. Kai! 
I glared at him finally realizing what the hell is happening. He told everyone. Thats why I thought it was weird that kai did not made fun of me yesterday when he found out. 
"Hahahahaha did you seriously thought I'm going to keep all this fun and secret thing all to myself? Ahahahaa" kai laughed evily. Oh yes. He is the evil maknae alright? 
I better prepare myself for a nonstop teasing I will get from these guys.