Chapter 2

Amor meus

And there he saw it. 
Her form, figure, the sweat that flows in her forehead, her silky hair that follows her movements. It was enchanting. All of it was enchanting. No, she was enchanting. This was not the first time that he saw her dance. In fact, he watches her performance always and dreams on dancing with her on stage. Here she is in front of her dancing to the best of her abilities. He always finds her beautiful no matter what she do but as expected, she looks the best when dancing.

-Tao's pov-
I was on my way to get myself a drink at the vending machine and I did not expect to come across her. 
"Seriously, everyone is so enthusiastic in practicing. Im so tired and all I wanted is to go home. Today really is not my day. Everything's not going according to what I want. Earlier, all i wanted was to go greet Victoria-sunbaenim but i failed. I was hoping to hangout with her but turns out she has other schedules so that also failed. "
 As i walk, I saw a light coming from the practice room. I walked toward the room and there I saw Victoria sunbaenim, practing her dance moves. Her appearance was disheveled. But in a good way. Her "wet" apperance from her sweat makes her look more hot. She also ponytailed her hair exposing her y nape. Oh my gosh, I'm turning in to a ert. But, seriously, she looks hot. I decided to watch her from outside the room. She's as graceful as she was many years ago when I first saw her dance.

2009
"I want to debut soon!" Chanyeol shouted across the room
"Lets be patient guys! It only means that we have to practice more and put more effort!" The ever so kind Suho said.
"Guys! Hurry and turn on the tv! They're coming out now!!!" Sehun said as he entered the room
"Whose coming out?" I asked
"F(x)! Don't you know? Are you living in a cave? F(x), sm's new girl group will be debuting today thats why turn on the tv now!" Sehun said on a fyi tone

"OMG! Its them!!! Damn, soojungie and jinri debuted first before me! But still they look good dont you think?" Sehun asked to particularly no one. 
"Hey did you know that their leader is chinese?" Chen said making it sound like his giving a trivia
"Yeah and I heard that she came from the same hometown as tao. Tao! Did you know about it?" Kyungsoo said
"No, well, I heard that she's chinese but I did not know that she is from qingdao"
"Look look its her the one in the middle!" Yixing said excitedly

---------
"Look look its her the one in the middle" 
That was the first time I saw Victoria. I was captivated by her. I have liked her since that day but I do not have the courage to tell anyone. Especially not EXO. Tell them and you will never hear the end of it. Ever since, I have been watching her from the sidelines. I have watched her popularity grow. Watched her transform from a cute and shy leader into a y and charismatic one. I have watched her "married" to someone and it brings sadness in my heart. Watched her cry when they first won in a music show. I've always been watching her grow. 
"Whose there?" My thoughts where disrupted by her voice when she finally realized that someone is watching her.
"I'm sorry. I did not mean to disturb you practice Victoria sunbaenim" I said as i bow apologizing to her. 
"Oh--you're if i remember correctly, you're exo's.." She does not seem to remember or does not even know my name
"Yes I'm a chinese member my name is----"
"Huang Zitao, right?" She said before I could even say my name. She know my name? Victoria-shi knows me? She just probably heard it somewhere
"Yes, I'm from qingdao china" 
"Oh yeah! Right! I was told that someone from qingdao is a trainee! So thats you? Nice meeting you tao! I'm also from qingdao so lets get along okay?" She said brightly
"Hey why don't you come in and lets talk more. If that ok to you of course!" Victoria sunbaenim asked
"Oh its fine with me but is it alright? Are you not practicing?" 
"Its fine. I'm not practicing for a performance. Its just a way to release my stress after long hectic day."
Victoria sunbaenim is really kind to make time to talk to me that is why I cannot refuse. Ok, fine. I also want to grab this oppurtunity to talk to her. Just the two of us.


"So, you'll debut soon right? Are you excited?" 
"Yeah. Its still months away but I already feel the jitters in my stomach"
"Haha I know exactly how you feel! Debuting in a foreign country really makes you feel nervous." Victoria sunbaenim said as she laugh. Her smile and laughter are very genuine. 
Without knowing, the two of us sat in the middle of the room talking to each other for I a long time that seemed like forever. Then Victoria sunbaenim said she has to go as she have another schedule for tomorrow.
"Are you sure you can go home by yourself sunbaenim? If you want I can take you to your dorm" I asked hoping that she'll say yes
"No need for that. You also have to get back to your dorm and if you take me back to my dorm, who knows when you'll be back home. Just go home straight and rest ok?" She said sincerly. Though I was happy that she is concerned, I would be more than glad to have accompanied her back
"And by the way! We're both from Qingdao so don't call me Victoria sunbaenim so stiffly! From now on call me qian jie or vic noona, araesso?" She said smiling and then she left. 
This might become one of the best night that I will ever have. And then I also went back to my dorm