Chapter 1

Amor meus

"Well, have you found out what is our next title song called?" The ice princess, or what the others calls her asked the girl who just came out of the room.
"They said it was something like electric shock or something. I know what you guys are thingking! Its weird I know but its better than a title like LaChaTa right?" She retorted back, and they laughed. 
"But have you heard? SM will be debuting another boy group, and they're effing cute! I tell you guys, they're hot, cute, talented and did I tell you they're hot?" The cute youngest member from Busan squeeled. 
"You know, its really a wonder to me how you get to see all of them in spite of our schedule, you stalker!" The residential tomboy said as amusement crossed her face.  
"Guys, stop talking about boys. Besides whats so surprising? We all see them atleast a few times practicing right? What I'm excited about is us becoming seniors! Finally! " the shortest member said. 
"But aren't you guys excited? Their debut might coincide with our comeback you know! That means more senior-junior moments! That means smtown moments! That means love will be in the air! That means new ships will sail!" Sulli said while on her fangirl mode. Her fellow members rolled their eyes.
"Hey guys!" A voice called them from afar. It was a familiar voice they've heard bajillion times. They stopped on their tracks and found the voice that called them.
It was their senior group and their counterpart. Shinee. Well, particularly Jonghyun and Taemin. They were with a group of boys. And the girls knew who they are, not personally of course but as a fellow sm artists. The boys will be having their debut soon. Its EXO, they thought. 
"Girls I'm sure you already know them but let me officially introduce you to your hoobaes! This,ladies, is exo who will debut in a few months." Jonghyun said. 
"Annyeonghaseyo! We are exo. We will be having our debut soon, so please look after us sunbaenims!" Suho said brightly. The boys bowed to their seniors showing their respect to their senior artists. The girls smiled and bowed as well.
"Ay yo Kris! Whats up man!" Amber greeted one of the members which the girls remembered is a Chinese-Canadian.
"And you said I'm a stalker! Look at you getting chummy with them!" Sulli said making all of them laughed.
Everyone is exchanging greetings except him. Another chinese member in the group. No one might have noticed because of their large group but the man has been silent ever since jonghyun had introduced them. "Kungfu Panda" Tao or what s liked to call him has been silent for the past minutes.

OMG! There she is! I can't believe it! I'm standing in front of her Tao thought to himself. He was deep in his thoughts looking and mesmerizing at her beauty that he forgot to introduce himself loosing his chance to appeal infront of his most idolized senior. Victoria. 

"So where are you guys headed?" Ehmeyged! Her voice! She spoke! It has a nice ring to it! Tao thought. 
"We've been planning on eating out. Do you guys wanna come?" Taemin answered.
"Sure! We'd love to! I mean, is it ok?" Sulli is overly excited.
"Oh I'm sorry guys. I still have another schedule so I cannot go but I hope you enjoy!" Victoria announced that she cannot come and that sent young Tao's heart to sink. 

All of them had a blast. It was fun talking to each other not as a senior-junior but just ordinary friends hanging out. The exo boys didn't know that f(x) are cool and fun to hang out with. Out of all their seniors, they find f(x) intimidating and hard to get along with but they were wrong. The boys had so much fun talking to them.... And of course lets not forget about jonghyun and taemin.
After hanging out for a while, they decided to go their separate ways. The girls have to go to their dorm now because of their hectic schedule next morning. Jonghyun and Taemin will be going to their next schedule so they will also leave, and so EXO decided to head back to the company and practice their debut performance.

"Ok guys, 20 minutes break then we'll have our last practice and then head home!" Suho, exo-k's leader commanded.
The guys have been doing their own thing. Some were lying on the floor, some of them are playing games, two of them are practicing their dance moves. But one of them went missing. Tao decided to go get some drinks at the vending machine. He was on his way when he comes across a room with its light on and booming music. And there he saw it.