The thing

Tomato Sauce

Scar. Insecure. Uneasy. The thing that i cause for him. You are so mean! I know it. You are so heartless! Thats me. You are too cruel! I life with it . You hold him to tight! I’m sorry. Then let him go! I couldn’t. Trush me he didn’t want me to let go too. Sometimes i think the metode that i use, i know it  was wrong. This how i keep him. Hurt or not you are the one who keep holding on.

      Too beauty for being claim with unworthy person. You must already know how precious you in everyone eyes. But whenever you with me you have a feeling how a nothing you are. You getting flustered, i dont mind and its not like i have anything to concern too. I like it when you feel un wanted. You should understand that even how many people  want you, there always a people who feel how unworthy you are. The pain that i cause you ask! No its not me. You is the one who feel how it unfair and hurt at the same time. It is it okay for being selfish.  But one again is not like i care.

Its annoying if you start sticking like a gum to me. Its not like a sad story of one side love. It just a story about a selfishness and desire to own their love-one. Because you keep holding on so i keep hurting, but dont ever try to loosen your hold because that not gone happen. Thats how selfish, cruel and mean the person you keep holding on. No matter how many time you say that  you want to stop. I just laught belive me you couldn’t. Dont wish every love in this world could have same ending  be happily ever after. Its not fairly tail that the prince and the princess life happily in the castel. Once you enter my life there is no exit that you going to find. From the start i always say “Don’t.Ever.Coming” but being as stubborn as always you keep knocking the door that already locked. Did you still have a power? No!. Even just for take a step away from me. No, you aren’t that brave. The exit door? Try find it if you could. Let see how long for you till you find it. Haha No! You not gonna find that! Because you already give up on searching it. The exit door, you already saw it but don’t have a courage to pull the handle. How stupid. So baby, still want to keep this selfish, cruel, and mean person? Or you gone pull that stupid handle?

 

----

i think everyone already hear about my Lovely baby LUHAN ...

till know i'm still in mental breakdown, i wan luhan stay with exo but seeing luhan sick like that make me sick too. i dont know how long for me to sable again. lhan is already my everything. he is my everthing. 

so its littel bit take a time for me to write the next chapter. but i will do my best. its dificult to let go your everthing. but i will never change bias. i like exo but i love luhan. i will suport luhan till i dont know when. everyone please never stop loving our deer-angel Luhan and please dont give up on suport exo. exo lets love.

And aboute my story, guess which one is Luhan, Beekhyun, and D.O kekekkekekeke