Playboy Bestfriend

Bestfriends to Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ listen: ♫♫♫  ]

 

 

"Hey Suzy. Can you kakaotalk me about the homework later?" Taehyung suddenly stood in front of Suzy.
Suzy blinked and nodded. "Alright... but I don't know your kakao id?"
Taehyung smiled. "Taehyung95 is the id. Add me and tell me about it since I didn't listened to our teacher a while ago."
She smiled back. "Alright."

After Taehyung walked away, Myungsoo quickly went in front of Suzy who's in the middle of adding Taehyung in her kakao.
He grabbed her phone and saw what she's doing. He glared at her. "You're going to really add him?"

"Hey! Give me back my phone!" She tried to reach for it but he held it up high.
"Answer me you pig!"

Her eyes widened and she stood up too. Their faces were near each other already.
"Give me back my phone Myungsoo!"

He deleted Taehyung's id first and even blocked it before giving it back.

"Hey! Why did you do that!" She angrily pouted and glared up at him.

"Can't you see that he's just trying to make a move on you?" He started with a loud and angry voice. He scoffed and his eyes rolled. He then put his hands on his hips before talking again. "That wrote the homework in his notebook awhile ago. Stupid!"

Her eyes widened again and hit his head. "Idiot! How many insulting words will you try to say more? Huh?!"

He scoffed again while glaring at her. Stubbon pig! "He doesn't deserve you okay? He's a playboy."
"Well look who's talking." She rolled her eyes and took her bag. "You are worst than Taehyung."

"What?" He followed her outside. "I am not worst. I am loyal with my girl-"

"Myungsoo!!"

 

Both of them stopped walking and turned back to see Jiyeon waving his hand and was smiling widely at Myungsoo.

Suzy rolled her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter