Really, But why?

Bestfriends to Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ listen: ♫♫♫  ]

 

"Suzy! Wait for me!"

Myungsoo yelled when he saw her going out of the room already. Class ended for today.. sooooo it's time to go home!

He jogged and pulled her hand.

"Hey!" She pouted and pulled her hand back. "What?" Her eyebrows narrowed.

He smiled widely and pinched her cheeks. "Iced Americano?"

She rolled her eyes. "You pay."

"Call!"

She smiled widely and grabbed Myungsoo already to the nearest coffee shop.

 

"Why are you suddenly treating me a coffee?" Suzy started once they found a good seat.
Myungsoo smiled like a child and took a sip on his hot chocolate. "Nothing. I just missed hanging with my bestfriend since I'm with my girlfriend awhile ago."
She made a face and took a sip on her iced americano. "When will you break up with Jiyeon?"

He laughed. "I'm not yet having fun with her. So... not yet. Why?" One of his eyebrows raised up.
"Tss." She took a sip again. "Quit being a playboy will you?"

He rolled his eyes. "My life will be boring if I'm not having fun."
"Why did you even became one of the s in our school?"

"I am different with those s." He pouted. "I'm the nicest guy who's getting a lot of girls." He shrugged.
"Conceited." She looked away and sip again on her drink. "I really don't know how did you started becoming one of the s."

Myungsoo blinked and watched her.

"You were such a goodie back then." She then looked at him. "I still can't find out what happened with your life."

He smirked. "Do you really want to know how and why?"
She gulped and nodded.

He then came closer. Making his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter