Boring Weekend

Bestfriends to Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Why so noisy!!!"

Suzy huskily shouted as she went down while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

But it seems like the two boys didn't heard her as they keep on playing X-BOX.

 

"Hyung! Stop cheating!" Shouted by Suzy's little brother, Dane.
Myungsoo laughed. "I'm not cheating! You're just really a loser!"
"No way! Shut up!" Dane argued and seriously did the game.

Suzy groaned and sat between the two boys. "You guys are so noisy!"

Myungsoo took a quick glance on her and smiled. "Goodmorning sunshine!"
"There's no good in this morning because you're here! asjhkfafdhl!" was suddenly shut because Myungsoo covered with his free hand.
"Stop talking. Your breath is bad."

Suzy quickly punched his arm and he laughed really loud.

"I'm winning! I'm winning!" Dane suddenly exclaimed when Myungsoo suddenly put down the joystick to laugh really loud.

"You are so bad! I'm going to kill you!" She suddenly started tickling him.
"Ya! Stop it! HAHAHAHA! Suzy! Stop!" He suddenly held both of her arms, glaring straight into her eyes.

While her eyes widened from the sudden eye contacts.
"Once I said stop, stop it. Okay?" He said in a serious tone.
She blinked her eyes. Is he mad? He started it!

She suddenly became quiet and watched him took the joystick and played once again.
She pouted and saw his serious face. She started poking his side. "Myung Myung~"

"Stop that Suzy."

She bit her lip and raised her legs up and hugged it. "Fine."

"Hyung! You lose!" Dane suddenly exclaimed when he won their racing game.
Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and threw the joystick once again on the side. "It's someone's fault." He stood up and went to their kitchen. "Come Dane! Let's eat the food that I brought!"

"Sure! I've been wanting to eat that Lasagna!" Dane quickly stood up and ran.

Suzy's eyes suddenly lit up when she heard one of her favorite food. LASAGNA!
She gulped and took a peek on them. "Can I join you guys?" She asked wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter