Bestfriends to Lovers? Impossible!

Bestfriends to Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ listen: ♫♫♫  ]

 

Suzy rubbed her eyes as she entered the campus. She stayed up so late last night with Myungsoo at Starbucks just to finished their homework in English.

"That cat! If he didn't asked me to help him with his homework, I wouldn't be this sleepy."She yawned and rubbed her eyes again when suddenly someone wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Good morning piggy!" Myungsoo childishly greeted. She quickly bit his hand that was near her face and he quickly removed it and yelled. "Ouch! Ya!"

"Greet me again with that name and I'm not just going to bite you!" She punched his arm.

"Aigoo! Fighting this early?" Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong suddenly came up behind them.

"Ah!Ah!Ah! Stop it Suzy!" Myungsoo yelped. Sungyeol quickly grabbed Suzy and Sungjong wrapped his arm around her. "Can you two please stop fighting even just for a day?"

"It's his fault!" Suzy pointed Myungsoo and even showed her tounge out.

 

Class started.

Myungsoo can't get his eyes off at Suzy's seatmate who keeps on bugging her.
"Ya!Ya!Ya! Stop glaring Suzy's daddy." Sungyeol waved his hand in front of Myungsoo's face.
Myungsoo pushed his hand away and glared at him instead. "It's annoying how Taehyung keeps on annoying Suzy."

Sungyeol laughed in a sarcastic way. "Well then. Just stop being such a daddy to Suzy. She needs some flirtings to get a boy! Dude. She's 19 and still got no boyfriend."
Myungsoo glared at him again. "Taehyung doesn't deserve Suzy."
"You've been saying that since the past two years when guys started doing some moves on her."
"Well that's true. Even you doesn't deserve Suzy so don't you ever try."
"!" Sungyeol punched Myungsoo's shoulder and they both laughed.

 

"Kim Myungsoo. Lee Sungyeol. OUT!"

 

Their Math teacher suddenly shouted in the middle of the class.

Suzy's eyebrows narrowed when she looked back to see those two talkative boys. Aish. What are those s doing?!

 

 

"It was Myungsoo's fault for talking so loud!" Sungyeol immediately said once their Math class ended and Suzy was already standing up in front of the two guys who were outside their class room.

Suzy's left eyebrow arched and looked at Myungsoo who's ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter