Routines and Fondness

I Don't Even Know

 So that Chanyeol kid, after that one day, had started to follow him home and soon they had a routine everyday after school. Once Baekhyun had packed up his things he would slowly make is way out of the classroom and Chanyeol would swoop in out of nowhere and grab his hand. The first few times after that day Baekhyun would put up a small fight by walking slower or even trying to tug his hand away but after awhile he ignored the taller. As they would walk to Baekhyun's house, Chanyeol would always start babbling on about the small things that had happened, be it a funny joke during class or even just a story of him getting the last snack at a vending machine. Baekhyun had grown used to the other's presence next to him and now would actually listen when Chanyeol was talking and while his responses were usually sassy comments, the other's only response would be a grin and, if Baekhyun was paying attention, the red on the tips of Chanyeol's ears. 

 

 Already out the school doors, Chanyeol stopped walking and, due to their intertwined hands, Baekhyun stopped walking too. The other looked at him with his usual grin and opened his mouth for the first time since they had been walking today.

 

"I really like you, you know that?" He said, eyes glinting with his usual spark. Baekhyun paused and sighed, squeezing their hands gently. 

 

"Yeah," he replied. "I know." With that, Baekhyun tugged the other along and unlike him, Chanyeol could see the redness on the other's face, following him gleefully and opening his mouth to babble on about what had happened that day.