That Guy

I Don't Even Know

 

... 5

 

...4

 

...3

 

...2

 

...

As soon as the bell rang people shoved one another to get to the door. There was trash on the floor of the quickly abandoned class room and by now even the teacher had packed up. Baekhyun could tell the teacher was in a hurry to go somewhere but he certainly wasn't.

The weird kid, Chanyeol, he muses. More like Creepy-smiling-dude-that-stalks-him-for-some-reason. Even worse is that he's happy all the time. If you were to ignore the height then you could mistake him for a four-year old.

Baekhyun paused as he left the room, being out of his thoughts only to bump into a large figure that seemed to be blocking his way. It didn't move either but then again neither did he. Baekhyun just kind of stood there with his face in their chest, not really paying attention to what was going on. Then all of a sudden Baekhyun's head was tilted up and he looked up to see the happy face of the devil himself, Chanyeol.

The only thought he had was how bad he wanted to knock Chanyeol's teeth out and see if he could still smile without them.

Due to Baekhyun's distraction he soon found himself being kissed. He stood there, not registering what was happening. As Chanyeol's let go of his lips, Baekhyun blinked before he turned around as if in a dream-like state. He paused for a second and walked away.  

 He could hear a laugh as he walked and started going faster. The sudden weight on his shoulder told him he had failed. The taller took his hand and started pulling him along as he swung their clasped hands. Baekhyun was trying to squeeze the death out of Chanyeol's but the other didn't seem to mind that much. He sighed before slowly walking towards home with a beaming Chanyeol next to him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the other's behavior.

Whatever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________