1 Luhan

EXO Oneshots (Mostly LuHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Han?" You pop your head off to the side of the wall when you heared the door clicked open. A tired looking man step in the house as he took out his shoes and place it to the shoe rack. When he diverted his eyes infront, luhan saw you standing there with your hand claps to each other with your priceless smile.

You walk towards his back and took off his suit. You folded it into your arm. "How's your day Han?" You ask and flop down to the couch with him. He open his arm on top and you used it as your pillow. You heared him sigh. He had his eyes closed and you became uneasy. "Are you okay?" You ask feeling concerned. He just nodded his head.

As a happy and energetic person you are, you stood up and went to the kitchen to take something. You open the refrigerator and took a cold glass of water as you made a sandwich afterwards. When you were done, you placed it in a tray and went to the living rom where your tired slash handsome husband was waiting. "Here. Eat th-" you stop when you saw his eyes closed and his lips parted a little.  You shook him anyways just to make sure  he eats something. Knowing that the company he is working at made him do a lot of work again, you thought he didn't eat anything ,yet again. "Han?" You wisphered.  He open his eyes and look at you. "Here eat a little. And..." you stood up and and went to get one tablet of Tylenol. " Here, take this later." You place it in the tray. As told, he obeyed and ate the sandwich you made. After he's done, he drank all the water with the medicine.  The cold water run through his dry throat. 

"Thanks ______." He said and kisess  your lips. You smiled. Your eyes twinkled when you saw him came back to his normal self. "Where's shine?" He said when he notice the house was unusually quiet. 

"She's taking her afternoon nap. She may wake up soon since she's been sleeping for quite long now." As if in cue,  a 4 year old little girl walks into the living room with her messy hair. You summon her to come near and she obligated. "How's your sleep my baby girl?" You ask after giving her a peck in her cheeks. She was scratching her head as she said,  

"Good mommy."

"Aigooo, my baby girl. " You kissed her again.

"Yah what about me?" Luhan pouted. He had his lips infront. You made a tks sound and came foward to his face when suddenly he blocked it with his hands. " I meant my baby girl. Not you mommy. You already got yours anyways, so no need to be greedy. " he chuckeled.  Shine also chuckled and kissed her daddy's lips. 

You being dumbfounded,  you felt your face blush, your face is red as a tomato.

"Ugh! I hate you!" Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter