Luhan (Babysitting with my Boyfriend)

EXO Oneshots (Mostly LuHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" I have to babysit tomorrow. " Sunmi informed her boyfriend. The couple was on their date, eating ice cream at the ice cream parlor. 

"Really? Who's baby is it? " Luhan ask his girlfriend. He was saddened about her not being able to hangout with him but he still kept a bright smile in his face. 

"My mom's friend. Mom said that the baby is about 5 years old so he or she might be in handy. I don't  want my baobie to suffer." Sunmi pinch Luhan's  cheek and giggled at his reaction. 

"You mean you still don't know what the gender is?" Luhan ask innocently. 

"Yup and I'm  excited to meet the baby." Sunmi her ice cream as she played with Luhan's  hand.

"Uh.... can I come with you?" Luhan said feeling hesistated, while Sunmi looked at him as if he had gone crazy? 

"Uh.. did you hear what you just said? "Sunmi ask as she place the back of her hand to his forehead. Luhan took her hand out of his face and place it on the table as he continue telling her the rest of his sentence. 

Luhan is the kind of person who doesn't like working with kids because he thinks that they're  too rowdy.

"It just that... um.. I just want to make sure... " Luhan's sentence was cut off by Sunmi.

"Do you not trust me?" Sunmi ask him feeling betrayed.

"No! It just that... what if it's  a boy... I don't  want my girl to see his....stuff... when you change him...." There was an ackward paused until a loud lauging girl broke the silnce.

"Hahahha!!!! Seriously  Luhan?!" Sunmi laugh out loud. Luhan.. jealous of a baby.... wow. Sunmi couldn't  handle so she just laughed while Luhan's cheek turn red because of embarrassment.

"Well if that's the reason then, I guess I dont mind. But don't  say I didn't warned you okay?" Sunmi warned at the same time keeping her little devil look in her face.

 

The next day

Ring!!! The defening sound of Sunmi's alarm clock woke up the girl from her slumber. She searched the object lazily so that she could end the loud noise coming from it. Sunmi look at the time while squinting to adjust her eyesight from the light.

Knock. Knock. Her door open , revealing a fresh looking man with his hair slighty messy because of the wind outside their house. " Hey babe." Luhan greeted upon stepping inside her room. He walk over to her side to give her a kiss but Sunmi pushed him and run to the bathroom. After about 2 minutes, Sunmi came out with her hair tied up with a little bit droplets in her face. 

"Sorry. I needed to brush my teeth first and wash my face because I don't want you smelling my morning breath." Sunmi explained. While Luhan put his phone back to his pocket after waiting for her to do her thing everytime he visits in the morning.

"What time are we going to your mom's friend's house?" Luhan ask happily.

"Someone's happy? Why?" She tilted her head suspiciously. "Well anyways, It's in about an hour form now. Do you want to eat first before we go?" The girl sudggested which he nodded after.

Luhan and Sunmi walked down to the kitchen hand in hand. Sunmi greeted her parents goodmorning. what's for today's breakfast mom?" Sunmi tiptoed over to her mother's side and looked at what she was cooking.

"Porridge. Just go prepare the table, I'll be done in a momment." Her mom instructed while Sunmi nodded and did what she was told. She took out 4 small bowl and 4 spoon and placed it on the table where each of them were goign to eat. While she was busy doing that, Luhan and her dad, Mr. Lee Was also busy talking to each other. " You've been dating my daughter since you guys were still in high school but I've never really ask you about yourself. What major are you taking?" Mr. Lee intorrogated the younger guy but Luhan kept his bright smile because he already knows that that's just how Sunmi's father act. He's look so serious but that's just how he normally act. But then at the same time he's fun and energetic person.

"Architecture sir." Luhan stated.

"Didn't I tell you to just call me uncle?" The older man questioned him. 

"Dad you're scaring my boyfriend." Sunmi butted into their conversation and went to her boyfriend's side.

"What. I'm not sacring him, right?" Luhan nodded and calmed Sunmi down. 

"Chill out babe, uncle was just asking what major I am taking." Luhanpatted the seat next to him and led her to sit down.

"Breakfast is ready~~~" Mrs. Lee informed and placed the pot infront of them while she poured some of the soup to each of their bowls.

"Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter