1 Sehun

EXO Oneshots (Mostly LuHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Bye bye." You wave your hands to your coworkers as you walk out from the coffee shop you're working at. It was only 5 pm and but the sky seems to look darker than usual. The clouds covered the sun, indicating that it's going to rain soon. So you faster your pace and walk over to the nearest bus stop when the rain started to pour really hard. You cursed under your breath for forgetting to take your umbrella today when you clearly heard that the today's going rain.

When you got to the bus stop, more people started to crumpled up. People started to push themselves to the shade. You were standing in the crowd when someone accidentally push you on the side. You stumble and when you thought your is going to hit the wet ground someone grab your wrist up, preventing you from falling.  

You look up and saw a dashing looking guy. You examine his features and realize that he is the customer that always comes to the coffee shop. "Thank you" you said  and fix your posture. A small smile crept onto his face making you blush a little. "Why are you smiling? " you ask a little shy.  

Ever since you were in high school, people who look at you or just smile at you directly makes you creeped out. That's why you avoid them for a while to avoid the awkwardness. 

"Why? I can't? " He said, still smiling. 

"...." you open your mouth to say something but nothing came out instead. You felt your heart thumped as you realize he still didn't let go of your hand. 

"Oi. You okay? " he wave his hands to your face. 

"H-huh? ... um yeah." You said and pulled your hand from his grip. When you grab your hand from his grip, that's when you realize that you're showering in the rain.  "Yah!." You tried to cover up your face but it's no use because you're already soaked from the rain. 

"Stupid." You heard him mumble so you quickly slap his arm. "Aah! What was that for?" He whined like a kid.

Thankfully the bus came, people went up inside the bus. You glared at him one last time before going up. The door was going to close when he stopped it and jump in.  "What's your name again?" He ask.

"You came here just for that?" You ask instead of answering his question.

"No. I ride this bus too so what's your name?" He was persistence so you just answered. 

"_____.You?" You ask his.

" Sehun. Oh Sehun." He answered. " Cute name by the way." He commented but you just look at him weirdly. 

After what you felt like hours,  your stop has finally come. You hop down the bus along with some of the other passengers and wave your hands to sehun. Within the times you was with him, you two became close. "Bye " you wave at him.

"Bye. Talk to you later." He then said as the bus started to close and drive away.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>

You flop down to your bed after you getting out of the bathroom.  The rain had not yet stop from the time you came to your apartment till now. You were surfing on your Facebook when someone texted you. It was an unknown number so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter