Memory

Say Hello To L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, it's not like that, you should divide this with that number!! Even 4 years old kid know how to solve it!!" L mumbled to her. Haeryung just obey him. She didn't know why he's so brilliant with this  mathematics. Yeah~~ maybe he was twins with seolhyun, Yes that make sense. She can ask seolhyun to help her but she's not at home. So the only person that she can ask is the annoying guy ever in her life.

"Arghh why you didn't catch it, I say you should do like this!!" he keep mumbling and nagging while haeryung keep do and do more and more again and again but there is nothing improved.

"Ahh~~ I think my head just like to explode!!"

"I think my ear will burn" she whispering quietly. 

"What" he looked at haeryung, he noticing haeryung has mumbling something but he can't catch it. 

"Oh~ did i say anything?? Aniya~ i didn't say anything" she denied him and rushed to her room before L called her name.

"Wait a minute, where is seolhyun. I didn't see her from the morning" he ask. "Seol-Seolhyun?? Ah~ I'm forgot to told you, there was some teacher asked her for some help" she lied. "At weekend??" he looked at haeryung confused. "Yeah~~ it seem the teachers need more help" she continued  lying. L nodded and focus on the television like he always does. Yeah, it's weird when he only eating, sleeping and watch tv everyday, she never seen him reading even touch a book. Haeryung make a fast fast step to her room, she doesn't believe that she just lying to him. Okay, she has never been lied before, because her mom said lied is a bad habit, you will lose everything when you lied to people. 

 

 

"1, 2, 3, Cheese!!"

a cute voice came out from seolhyun phone all of sudden. Haeryung stopped mopping the floor and looked at seolhyun with all her patient.

"Seolhyun!!!! Don't took a selca!! Please settle all of this thing first so we can get home early" she shout loudly and she realized that little kid didn't listen to her. She put the mop beside the table and walked towards her. Yeah, that day seolhyun was helping her at the cafe meanwhile her patner eonnie was on duty. 

"Seolhyun-ahh" she called her named softly.

"Oh! Youre here" she laugh softly and pull haeryung tightly beside her. 

"1,2,3, Cheese ~"

again that voice came out from her phone. Haeryung became blank all of sudden and looked at seolhyun confusedly. She looked at her were type something on her phone. In the first sight she didn't get what was she doing with her phone. 

"what are you doing??" she ask gentle. "Aigoo~~ neomu yeppeo" seolhyun chuckled while looking at her phone. 

"Yah!! Don't say that you--" she took out her phone and checked her SNS. "YAHH!! KIM SEOLHYUN!!!!!" she shout her named out loud.

"You!! Better deleted it now!!" she put her phone on the table and chased seolhyun around the cafe. 

 

 

"W-what?? What are you saying??" hara asked while glance for those girls. "What? Am I wrong? Haeryung is better than you. She never scold us to do that or this. She will just gave us some advice if we did something wrong" dahye spoke up.

"Yes, did you know why she let you in this group. Because she was pity on you. Seriously, you didn't have any ability at all. Sometimes we all think is that true she is ran from her home, or...there is something on that house who force her out" hyeyeon smirk. "What!?!?!" hara looked at them with her anger, she can't took it anymore so she punch hyeyeon face suddenly. All of them were shocked with hara action, they looked each other and start their step. Hara thought she can manage to broked three of them because she have a taekwondo skills. But fortunately she was wrong all of the dahye, uji and hyeyeon have their own materials arts that she never learn. Hara got a few punch on her body, he face was looked so pale when she got a punch on her face too. 

"Huh!! You couldn't start first if you didn't know us so well" uji looked at her with a guilty smirk and push hara with her feet. Hara groan quietly and looked at those girl went away from that scene.

As long as her way to her home, hara  felt so terrible after that fight. She can feel her body were ruined. There are a few bruise on her face. She also can't walked properly because her ankle are broke too. Glad, she was wearing a sweater, so she can hide her face from the people. 

She knows bad thing will happens if she meet those girl, but she can't return the time. It's too late to be sorry for. She opened the door with all of her strength so all the people in the house can noticing she were home. "Aigoo~~ my previous daughter, what's wrong with you" aunt jina came towards her and bring her sat on the sofa comfortably. Hara just sat and didn't spoke or doing nothing.

"Did she get punch again" sehun greets his noona after he get down. Hara looked at him with full of dead, she know he was just talking like that to hurt her heart more. "Wow!! This time they already ruined you" he spoke more and make hara more annoying to him.

"Sehun please stop" aunt jina glance to him and she continued her words. "Tell me, who did this to my lovely daughter??" she hold hara hands tightly.

"There are no use, those girl already give her a hug gift" sehun keep derogatory her. Hara keep make a glance to him, she just get too much annoying at school, her jerk brother and the thing she most hateful was haeryung. The maids came out with a cold water and a towel to wipes her face. Aunt jina just want to grab  the towel suddenly hara shout haeryung name  loudy and pushed everything in front her. The others just looking at her craziness in the house, they can't stopped her doing insanely. 

 

 

Haeryung spend all her evening reading books in the library. Mr. Kang a.k.a the monster just told that they will have a history exam all of sudden. And of course the other students will react like her too. She collected all the history books, read and make a notes one by one. Even she know history was a kind of bored subject ever in each sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter