Believe ??

Say Hello To L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A-appa!! Don't leave me!!" Haeryung cried while hugging her father tightly. She can't imagine her father died in front her. "Haeryung-ahh don't cried. Your father gone for his sake. God loved him" aunt joona tried to calm her. "No aunt, my life not perfect without him" ... "It's okay dear. You have me, hara and sehun. We always be your side" she hugged haeryung. Aunt joona, she was little sister of my mom. She has a daugther and a son. Hara and sehun. They all moved to my house after aunt joona got divorced. Her mom died in a car accident 6 years ago and left her father. But he died just now, haeryung can't control herself from cried. Both of her parents is dead. Now she only have aunt joona, hara and sehun.

 

°°HAERYUNG POV°°

I hold a locket on my neck tightly. This was my present from my mom and dad when i'm was 12 years old. My mom said she design it herself. So she told me to take care of this necklace carefully. I will hold this necklace when i miss her so much.

'Tuk Tuk Tuk'

"Come in" i said with a weak voice. "Nana-ahh" Nana, that was my nickname. Hara is the only person who call me like that. "Look at what i bring for you ddeokbeokki, your favourite. I heard you didn't eat from the morning. Ssshhh~~ my mom didn't know i bring this for you. So hurry up okay" she worried about me. "Mianhei hara, i didn't feel hungry. But i will eat it laterokay" i smile with a fake smile. "Arasso~~ but make sure you eat when it still hot okay. Don't starving" i starred her went out from the room. I release a long sigh and lay on the bed looking at the ceilling with a blanked mind.

°°END OF POV°°

 

"How was she?" Aunt joona ask hara. "She doesn't want to eat it. Mom!! How long we should do this. I'm tired. Her dad already dead" she mad. "Honey, just wait a moment. We will live in this big house soon. We already do everything to get all of this. Her mother reportedly died as a result driving while drunk and her father dead because of heart attack. We have plan it carefully dear. It will end soon" she drank a glass of wine. "Why we didn't kill him and told cops she died because she really stressed because her father just died" sehun smirk. "What a brilliance idea. But honey i want she live like us. She must feel how difficult living out there without a money".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter