I Can Do It Myself

Say Hello To L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS CHAPTER I REALLY WANT TO APPOLOGISE.. THIS CHAPTER HAS A LITTLE WRONG .. I HAVE POST A HALF OF THIS CHAPTER.. MAYBE I JUST HAVE SAFE IT AT DRAFT YESTERDAY.. I'M REALLY SORRY .. AND NOW I ALREADY POST A FULL CHAPTER " I CAN DO IT MYSELF"  THANK YOU ^^

 

 

 

 

"Seolhyun-ahh where are we going??" Haeryung asked after a long walked. She doesn't know where the hell seolhyun want to going. "We are going to woohyun house" she giggles. "Wae?" .. "Because his mom is the best cooker in the world. I loved her food. And next week maybe suggyu house" .. Haeryung stopped and starred at seolhyun. "You didn't have a freinds??" .. Seolhyun nodded slowly. "But i have you, you are my freind now" she grinned and walked. Haeryung know that smiled was a fake smiled. "Yeoboseyo ahjumma, i'm here" seolhyun push the bell door. The maid came out and let both of them in. "My oppa is here??" She ask. "Your oppa?? Ahh~~ you mean L. Yes, he's here. And by the way who is this girl" the maid starred at haeryung. "Oh, she's haeryung. She's beautiful right,, wether me or her more beautiful??" .. The maid giggles "you both are pretty like a princess honey". . "Right, i already knew it" seolhyun grinned and walked to the living room. Haeryung smiled at the maid and followed seolhyun from behind. "Hello guys" seolhyun shout and cover seungyeol eyes who are play playstation with dongwoon. "Yeah, i won!!!!" Dongwoon shout. "Aihhh, why are you covering my eyes" seungyeol glance at seolhyun. Seolhyun giggles and sat on the sofa. "Let's play it once" dongwoon begged to battle with seungyeol after he won the game beacause seolhyun helped him. "I don't want" he pout. All of them giggles starred at them both. Suddenly a cute puppy reach haeryung. She has a little bit shock because that puppy bark and them jump to her lap. Haeryung looked at the puppy. She thought she has saw that puppy before. "Chi chi" she giggles and touch the puppy slowly. "Haeryung-ahh, are you okay. She didn't bite you" seolhyun ask. "No she is not. Here" she hold the dog and gave it to seolhyun. But seolhyun ran away from her. "Wae? Why all of you tried to avoid from her" she didn't catch it. "Yahh, that puppy is dangerous. She will bite you anytime" sunjong glance at the dog. Woohyun came to downstairs while playing with his phone. "Yahh, woohyun-ahh take the puppy get away from us" suggyu the leader also creepy with the puppy. "Huh??" He ask confusedly and starred at all of them sat at the one sofa except haeryung was sitting alone at another sofa. He saw chi chi was at haerung lap. Thats made him more confused. "Aigoo~~ chi chi-ahh what are you doing here. You know all of them scared of you huh" he take the puppy and kissed her. "Yuckss, stop dating with that puppy and go away" hoya shout. Woohyun glance to them and starred at haeryung. "So, you are the girl who find chi chi before. Kamsahabnida~~" woohyun bowed. "Yahhhh!!!!!" The others shout, they got annoying because of woohyun. Chi chi was his puppy a.k.a girlfreind. Yeah, it was cute but she always blame them. So they really afraid to met chi chi. "Arasso~~ ahjumma take chi chi to her room" she reach the puppy to the maid and joined them at living room. "Wahh, i can breath now" sunjong grinned. All of them sat on the sofa, playing playstation, drinking apple juices and chatted. They all got bored after a while. "Guys, did you have something interesting to do. I'm freaking so bored now" suggyu spoke. "Hmmm truth or dare" seungyeol suggested. "Such a lame~~" they don't interest to play that game. "Sudoku??" Hoya, the smartest member. "You know i hate number" dongwoon glances at him. "Arm wrestling" seolhyun suggests. "Good idea, but~~ we have two girls here. You both didn't mind" suggyu ask them. "I'm okay with that. How about you" she starred at haeryung. "Sure, why not" she nodded.

 

 

 

"In the first round we got L, woohyun, haeryung and hoya who are passed this round. Now we are layoutt for the next round. Sunjong-ahh can you introduced the next participant" seolhyun point the pen towards sunjong. "For the next round we got haeryung vs hoya and L vs woohyun. We all decide that haeryung will lose because she is girl. We all know girl is weak. But i believe that she can do it. Hwaiting!!" He said with gusti and made a wink to haeryung.. "Yeah, well see our participant is ready now. L, woohyun are you ready" she hold their hand. "1,2, go!!" She let their hands and starred them struggling for won at the final round. Woohyun took a deep breath and use his strong to push L hand but he's too late. L was faster than him and he's failed. "Woah, now L will be at the final round" sunjong clap his hand. L smiled and hugged woohyun. "Okay next, haeryung vs hoya. Ahhh~~ 99.99% will thought that hoya will passed right. But we don't know what future will be. Maybe haeryung will be the winner" this time sungyeol are the mc' . "1, 2, Go!!" The battle between haeryung and hoya begin. The others member looked at them silently. They really excited for see the winner for final round. Haeryung the winner of arm wrestling at her class. Yeah, she fight with a woman so no wonder she won. But now in front her eyes is a man, she fight with a man. She bite her lowers lips and starred at hoya with sharpen eyes. 'Bbang' she push hoya hand to the ground. "Deabak!!" Everybody clapping their hand. "Finally, final round, hot round, HAERYUNG VS L !!, Hoya, what are you doing? You didn't let haeryung win right" sunjong point the pen towards hoya. Hoya took the pen and spoke like  the pen is the real microphone. "Well, when all of us played this game, i'll be in the final round. And the first time i lost the game, seriously she is not a normal woman. She very strong. So haeryung hwaitting" he smiled and gave the pen to sunjong. "Ahh~~ did you guys hear that, haeryung is not a simple and weak. She's very strong. So L do you have a word" he point the pen to L. "I'll win this round even she is girl. I'm not give her a change. And if i lose this game i promise that i'll be her assistant for a week and bonus i'll treat you guys ice cream after this" he smirk. All the members scream and shout L name loudly. "And you" sunjong looked at haeryung. "You made a promise without thinking it first. Okay let's fight like man with man" haeryung smirk and looked at each other.  The others screaming more loudly and started shout her name. "Are you guys ready?? Ready go!!" Sunjong let their hands and watch them.

 

 

°°L POV°°

"Gumawo L-shhi" dogwoon said and winked at me. I clenching my teeth and starred at haeryung who are busying laughing with  the other members while eating the ice cream. How did i lose to her.. I realeasing a long sigh and looked at my bare hand. "Yahh, L i don't know that you will lose by that girl" he came to me and put his arm on my shoulder. "Aniya, i'm not losing by her. I just let her win because she was a girl" i'm lying. "Arasso, i know how you feel when you lose. It muat be hurt because she is a girl. Hwaiting myungsoo" he grinned. I don't mind if i must to pay all of this but.... All of them will thought that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter