NEW FREINDS~~

Say Hello To L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo Yo Yo whatsup guys, what did you all plan tonight" sunjong reach their member.

"Studying" - Woohyun

"Sleeping" - L

"My sister have theater tonight" - sungyeol

"Judo" - Sunggyu

"Tuition" - hoya

 

Sujong looked at dongwoon. Only he doesn't give any reason. "Urmmmm~~ Playstation" he answered hesitantly. All of them tried to avoid sunjong going to club. Sunjong release a long sigh and looked at all . "Guys come on!! Nobody wanna hang with me tonight" he pout. Hoya put his hand on sunjong shoulder. "Sunjong-ahh why you didn't doing something more interesting than going to the club. Example is your hobby or abilities" . "Yes, i have" he grinned and turned his body. There has some girls gathered. He whistle to the girls and wink. Those girls screaming when saw his cuteness. "Thats was my abilities" he grinned and look at his hyungs. "Yahh that not abilities" hoya knocked his head. Sunjong put his hand on the place hoya knocked him, it's really hurt. "Sunjong-ahh I can't do that" dongwoon. Can you teach me"dongwoon begged. "Okay, tonight. Club" sunjong looked at him. Dongwoon nodded easily. Sunjong get up and ran to his class. All the members infinite glance to dongwoon. "What" he ask. "Yarhh we should stop him going to club" this time hoya knocked his head more strong. Dongwoon get up and ran away from hoya. "It's like we can't stop him" sunggyu shook his head.

 

 

L satvon his desk while looking outside the window. "Oppa~~ I have been preparing all her school preparation" seolhyun stand in front him. L glance at her. "You prepared it in a day. Do you like her that much" he ask. Seolhyun nodded cutely. "Gumawo oppa because accepting her" she giggles and went to her desk. "Yahh don't ever called me with that word" L saw she sat at her desk and playing with her phone. He smirk, It has been many years he didn't heard seolhyun called him 'oppa'.

°°FLASHBACK°°

I will took myungsoo to the states after we get divorce" L dad said while driving. You can't take him. He and seolhyun will live with me" his mom replying. L wad holding seolhyun hand tightly at the back seat. They both scared wacthing their mom and dad fought. "Omma~ Appa~ stop fight. I'm scared~~" seolhyun voice

s shakily. "Honey, we are not fight. Don't worry okay. Myungsoo appa we'll talk later at home" his mom glance to his dad. "Not, i'm gonna end it right now. I will took myungsoo to the states and you will live with seolhyun. The end"

"No, they are twin. They should live together. And i'm not gonna to let myungsoo live with that jerk!!!!!!"

"Mwo??? What are you calling JERK??. You're dead" his dad mad and hold his mom hand tightly. 

"Ouchh let me go" his mom groan.

Seolhyun get more fear and hugged L tightly. L can still be patient when saw his mom and dad fought from begining but when his dad go

nna to hurt his mom, he can't survive anymore.

"Stop it!!!!!" L shout and push his dad hand away from his mom.

"Myungsoo-ahh let me go" his dad loss a balance and he can't control the steering wheels. Their car moved without a direction . They all scream when relized they will crash with the car in front them. "Myungsoo take care of seolhyun" his mom glances to him. L rushed looked at seolhyun and hugged her tightly.  'BBANNG!!!!!"

L opened his eyes slowly. His head feel a little dizzy. He looks at his mom and dad already fell down while their head was bleading. He looked at seolhyun not open her eyes. "Seolhyun-ahh wake up" he shake her body but it too weak. He don't have any energy. He slowly put his head above seolhyun shoulder and his eyes became haevier. "Help~~" hewhispering

 

 

 

"Omma, mianhei~~ i know if not reaction like that this would not happen to you" L cying beside his mom. "It's okay honey. Look, i'm fine. Aigoo~~ it must be hurt" she hold L heas was wrapped. "But you can't walk. Doctor said you can't walk anymore. It's all my fault" he tried to cried again. "Don't worry myungsoo. I can't walk but i'm very thankful that you and seolhyun was saved. Myungsoo-ahh look at me. Promise with me that you will take care of seolhyun every minute and every second" she hold L hand tightly. "And one more thing don't give her eating ramen and seafood. You know what will happen to her right". L nodded. "Aigoo~~ thats was my boy" she hugged L with a smile but her eyes can't lying.

 

 

 

"Condolences on the death of your mother"

One by one came to L mom funerals. L was sitting and starred at his mom pictures. Seolhyun was hold tightly hishand put her head on his shoulder. "Condolences on the death of you mother. Hope she will rest in peace" a woman came to him. L recognize that voices. He turned his faced to that woman. Yes, it was her. He quickly stand up and glances to that woman. Seolhyun shocked when he get up sudently. "What are you doing here" he ask. "I'm coming because of your mom funeral. Omo~~ seolhyun-ahh your face look so pale" she reach her hand to seolhyun face. But seolhyun avoid her and hiding behind L. "Mwo?? My mom funeral. Don't kidding around. She's dead because of you. Bastard!!" Myungsoo scream. 'Ppang!!' L received a slap on his right cheeks. L touch his cheeks and look infront. "Bastard?? Watch you word. She's your  step mother" his dad scold him. "Why do you always taking her side. Mom dead because of her.If she don't get involved from begining this would not happen!!!". 'Ppang' one more slap on his cheeks. "Oppa" seolhyun worried about him. "Fine, you choose her right. Let's go seolhyun" he pull seolhyun hand and went out.

°°END OF FLASHBACK°°

 

After that he never heard seolhyun called him 'oppa'. L turned his faced to the window again and realeasing a long long sigh. "Quiet class. Please catch attention. All of you will got a new freind. Hey, here" miss jessica get into our class. L smirk when he saw haeryung get into his class while wearing his school uniform. He can't believe it, how seolhyun manage her school in a day. L looked at seolhyun was smilling happiness. He glad that seolhyun was happy. "Annyeonghaseyo, na haeryung imnida" she bowed 90° and looked in front the class. All the boys was screaming when haeryung introduced herself. "Okay, haeryung you can take your seat. All of you can meet her after this class. Now open your book"

"Yahh, get up. Let haeryung sit here" one of the boy force his partner to sat at another place. Haeryung saw seolhyun was wavering her hands towards her. She walked passed the boys and sat beside seolhyun. "Welcome, new freind" seolhyung stretch her hand to haeryung. "Nae, nice to meet you my new freind" she giggles and shake hand wit seolhyun. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter