his kisses

Admiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: his kisses

the fifth thing: his kisses

 

A few years later, both Myungsoo and Soojung have entered their final year of college. Finals were nearing, and all of the college students across the campus had dark, heavy, eye bags, walking around as if it was the latest fashion.

And of course, the bags under their eyes had to be matched with a huge mug of coffee or an energy drink of some sort (in which the students drank as if it was water) and a pair of sweatpants.

Finals week at a college, was like the apocalypse of tired students.

 

++

 

On a bright, sunny afternoon, Myungsoo decided to relax with Soojung by heading to a nearby park and study (hopefully) together.

“Ahh…” Soojung sighed, “this feels nice.” The warm sun hugged her body, and the cool breeze brushed by often to blow the heat away.

“I know right?” Myungsoo sighed, his eyes sliding sideways to take a peek at his girlfriend.

The said girl was smiling, with her eyes closed, and beauty evident on her bare face.

Myungsoo unknowingly smiles as well, satisfied just by seeing her happy face. He rolls over onto his side and places his face right above hers - so close, any slight movement would make them kiss (which is what Myungsoo is hoping for to happen, of course).

Seeing that she wasn’t about to open her eyes anytime soon, the boy leans a little bit downwards and kisses her.

Soojung felt the kiss and her eyes fluttered open.

Smiling, she said, “Are you trying to reenact some scene from Sleeping Beauty?”

“Maybe.” He kissed her again.

“Well, there is nothing beautiful about a college student the week before finals.” She sat up and turned her head to face the boy who was still lying on the grass.

He sat up too.

“Are you sure about that? I mean, I’ve never seen anyone rock th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter