his shyness

Admiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: his shyness    

the fourth thing: his shyness

  

 

After an afternoon full of coffee jokes, Soojung and Myungsoo arrived in front of Soojung’s dorm building.

“So, what’s your number?” Myungsoo asked, then turned away shyly.

The shorter one smiled and snatched the phone from his hand. Her fingers quickly punched in the set of digits.

“There you go,” she handed him his phone back, “see you around.” Soojung opened her door and walked inside, not forgetting to give him a cute little wave.

 

 

++

 

 

“11:53 PM” the bright red numbers of Myungsoo’s alarm clock illuminated his room. The sound of his own heartbeat rang in his ears, speeding up occasionally when an image of Soojung came to mind.

He finally sat up in bed and reached for his phone.

To Soojung: Are you still awake? Can we meet now?

 

No reply. Maybe she’s sleeping. If she is, then he’ll never be able to fall asleep. A bunch of other thoughts came to his mind but was soon interrupted by the light buzz of his phone on vibration.

From Soojung: Sure, if you want. Where?

He smiled, and looked back at the screen.

To Soojung: I’ll meet you at the entrance to your dorm building

From Soojung: Got it.

 

Myungsoo walks in circles around the door, waiting for Soojung to appear, and when she does, he swore it was like seeing an angel. The old lamp post nearby illuminated her features and her dark hair swayed from side to side as she walked. It was amazing how someone wearing a t-shirt and sweats, without any makeup could look so beautiful.

“You called?” she asked

“Yeah.”

“What’s up?”

“I know this is really out of the blue, but…”

“B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter