his humor

Admiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: his humor

the third thing: his humor

 

 

After a long, boring lecture, Soojung stood up to head back to her dorm.

She gathered all of her stuff in her two skinny arms and as she turned to leave, she felt a poke.

“Hey.” Someone said. Soojung recognized that voice immediately, it was Myungsoo, and she soon let out a shy smile.

She spun around to face him, “Hey.”

“So, you wanna go to a café together?”

“I was planning on going bac- yeah, of course I’ll go to a café with you.”

“Great!” he smiled.

 

++

 

Minutes of careful consideration and silence later, (because ordering a drink from Starbucks required complete focus) the two finally ordered a drink of their own.

Myungsoo took a seat down near the window (after grabbing his drink, of course) and looked at Soojung longingly.

The said girl was on her tippy toes, staring over the counter, monitoring the barista’s progress.

“Umm…Soojung?” the barista called.

“Right here!” she chirped happily and ran over to grab the drink.

And just seconds before she was able to spin around and see Myungsoo’s two staring eyes, he whipped himself around before he could embarrass himself.

 

 

As Soojung sat down across from Myungsoo, she peered into his cup.

“What are you drinking?”

“Ice coffee, you?”

“Green tea frap.” she said popping the “p” and then stuck the straw into . Myungsoo watched her and smiled before sticking his own straw into his own mouth.

He took a sip.

“Is that good?”

“My coffee? Well, yeah, I guess…” Without even being able to ask why, Myungsoo watched the girl pull his cup away and taking a sip herself.

“Hey! Stealing someone’s coffee is called ‘mugging’!” he said waiting for her reaction. He was not able to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter