his dimples

Admiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

the first thing: his dimples

 

 

Campus life was always something Soojung looked forward to. The endless nights of partying, not having classes all day, independence, and even cramming information into her mind hours before the test were things she wanted to experience. After finally arriving at her college, she realized campus life was anything but that.

Endless nights of partying? More like endless nights of homework. The only thing she actually got to experience was cramming information into her mind.

“I did not pay thousands of dollars for more school.” She huffed as she continued to calculate a math question on her homework.

 

++

 

The girl woke up the next day with a book on her face, her head resting on a sheet of homework, a calculator in hand, and an awfully sore neck. After stretching a bit, she finally got out of the chair and changed into a pair of shorts and a simple t-shirt. She brushed her teeth, her hair, and cleaned herself up before heading out for her first class.

Soojung placed the books into her bag and turned to leave.

She dragged her feet across campus, the bright sun blinding her eyes. Halfway to her class, she heard a loud sound and twisted her head around. One of her textbooks fell out. And another, and another.

Her hand fumbled around the bottom of her bag, and only to her surprise, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter