What's Your Sign? 4

What's Your Sign?

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I’m not a stalker. I’m being completely honest, I had no clue Chanyeol had a job at the local 7-Eleven. I just walked in to grab a snack on my way home. He saw me come in this time, the annoying little bell warned him of my entrance.  He offered a nod and I felt my cheeks flush before rushing back to the samgak kimbap. I spent a good five minutes shuffling kimchi and pork in my hands before the store was empty enough for Chanyeol to sneak up behind me.

 

“Hey stranger.” He is quiet but it  surprises me and I squeak making him chuckle. “Make sure to check the expiration on those. Boss never throws them out.” He smiles politely before taking the pork kimbap from my right hand and checking the date. “How have you been?” He ask without taking his eyes off the package.

 

“You haven’t been to the coffee shop.” I fiddle with the kimchi kimbap that remained in my hands.

 

“No. I thought I should keep myself away from there.” He hands me back the pork kimbap trading for the kimchi.

 

“Taeyeon misses you.” He scoffs lazily.

 

“You are so jealous.” He accuses and I grow red.

 

“Yeah, I was.” My bashfulness makes him lift his eyes. He takes my snack from my hands and set them both back on the shelf before dragging me to the back of the store and pushing me against the wall. “Chanyeol what do you think you’re doing?” I whisper when he gets too close.

 

“You are so beautiful, I can’t stand it. Just let me kiss you Baekhyun, please?” I don’t speak I just lean up on my toes and press my lips to his. He responds like his expected it and works his lips expertly over mine. I fight off thoughts of Sagittarius and promiscuity while he curves his body against mine and wraps his arm around my waist. My body grows hot when his fingers brush under my shirt to touch my bare skin. I sigh into my mouth, flushing at how sloppy I’m being with the obviously experienced kisser but he only pulls me closer, probably feeling my reluctance. I my head and pull him down to get a better angle leaving my fingers tangling into his hair. My pulse races when he tugs at my lip softly. I’m not sure if he wants to shove his tongue down my throat or if he is just trying to experiment but I answer but a nibble of my own to his surprisingly soft lips and a quick before pulling away to breath against his own panting mouth. He doesn’t seem to want to pull away, resting his forehead against mine and wrapping his long strong arms around my shoulders securing me against him. My heart races again, no different from when I kissed him and I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean but it makes me nearly groan in frustration. I settle, however, for burying my face in his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist.

 

“How am I supposed to convince myself that I’ve been wrong for the past ten years of my life Chanyeol?” I groan against his skin making him pull away slowly.

 

“You don’t.” He grunts. I wait for him to finish but he takes a step away to return to the empty store front. I grip his green vest quickly and stare up in surprise.

 

“You like me, don’t you?” I ask hesitantly. He pauses for a long while and I’m completely silent.

 

“Of course I do.” He mumbles, reaching to scratch his neck but he doesn’t turn around. “But you don’t like me.” I gape in shock, of course I like him. I had told him I liked him! I kissed him for Christ sake! Did I kiss him wrong? Did it seem like I didn’t like it? I fuss over my own thoughts for a short minute while Chanyeol returns to the samgak kimbap, reaching out for the pork and handing it to me. “You should get out of here.” He whispers with a small sincere smile.

 

“Chanyeol, I like you.” I speak my thoughts and he sighs making me grow concerned.

 

“If you like me, then come back when you don’t think about my zodiac while I kiss you.” He might be scolding me, I’m not entirely sure I’m too busy being angry at myself. “Come back when you can do that for me, okay beautiful?” He smiles too widely and I near lose my breath but I smile up at him with a silent promise that I will. How hard could it be?

 

BOOOOOOOO

                                            

ChrissyJjang is a weirdo with 700 word chapters of ew.

Lol I hope you guys liked it…

                                                                               

It wasn’t such a long wait this time and you got a kiss scene~

What did you think?

                                                         

It’s been so long since I wrote a kiss.

I wanted it to be cute not y.

                                                 

Was I too rusty?

                                                  Lol 

So, you guys can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Chrissy_Jjang and Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/chrizzyshere or ask my questions on AskFM http://ask.fm/Chrissy_Jjang, cause I’m unpopular and nobody likes me on social media…lol I’m more interesting on there guys I swear

looool 

Anyways~ I guess this story will be ending pretty soon…

lol

I hope you guys will enjoy it to the end.

                                                                                                              

I love you doll faces.

Take care and please comment, subscribe, and upvote. 

BTW do any of you like VIXX and ship Neo??

                                                                                                                               

I want to write a quick story for them but IDK I can’t think of anythinggg lol If you got something, it doesn’t have to be good or for Neo just like one sentence that you think could become a good story plot hehe okay, enough groveling.

Buhbye~