Not so good morning

Miss Right?

3 days later..

The summer has ended, today is the first day of Autumn. I saw many leaves at the ground and i like this wheater. It’s kinda warm but the breeze is pretty cool. I wonder why i woke up so early today. It’s realy rare.. i never waking up this early. Seems like today is my lucky day. If i already wake up, Jungkook won’t coming into my bedroom to waking me up and teasing me as usual. Yeah..

Speak of devil, i don’t know what i feel about him, about that trip i don’t understand.. could it be love? No!! I don’t think so but.. whenever i think about him my cheeks feels so hot and i know my face always ended like this if i feel emberassed. Keep focus Yura! You must took this chance to prank him.! Yeah that’s a good idea.

Then, i  went to my kitchen to find the ice cube. I put the bolster at my bed and covered it with my lovely blanket. I want to prank him, he must be shocked when he pulled the blanket and didn’t see me. Then, i’ll throw this ice cube at him yeay! I heard the foot steps, maybe it’s him, so i decided to hide inside my cupboard.

“Yura! Wake up! You really like to be teased by me don’t you?” suddenly Jungkook opened the door, then he walks closer to the bed. Then, he pulled the blanket, he shocked because he didn’t see me anywhere.

“Yura? Where are you?” he looks so fool.

Then i popped out from my cup board, then i throw this ice cube at him. He hissed because of the cold yet painful ice cube that hits his head.

“Yah! Ige moya!? He shouted

But i just laughed and keep throwing this ice cube at him, suddenly i feel strange, damn i stepped the ice, then i slipped. BRAKKKK! I’m falling.. when i opened my eyes, i’m very shocked. Because i feel flat above him.

“KYAAAA!” i sceramed

“MOVE! YOU FOOL. YOU’RE SO DAMN HEAVY!” he shouted.

Dammit, he called me heavy? So he meant that i’m fat? That’s not acceptable!

“IM NOT FAT YOU FOOL!” I shouted as i pinched his cheeks.

“ARGH STOP IT HURTS” he screamed.

Suddenly, my mom opened this door, then he looked at us with strange look. Why she looking at us with strange look. Oh god.. this is so embarassing

“Yura chan, Jeonggukie, what are you doing!??” she stare into my eyes.

I quickly move my body away from him and slapped his shoulder, and then i hug my mom.

“Mom, that’s not my fault, it’s that fool’s fault” i pouted and give her my innocent look.

“No that’s not my fault.. ahjumma it’s her fault she keep throwing that ice cube to me.. then she slipped and then we ended like that...” his face is really red because he feel embarassed.

My mom only do face palm and she goes to the dinning room and told us to have breakfast. I don’t understand why i must do this ridiculous war whenever i meet him, and from the first time we met we’ve been fighting for a long time huft.

I walk my self to the dinning room, he followed me from behind, now he become silent, seems like he’s so done with me. At dinning room, my father read his daily newspaper and drink his favorite tea because he didn’t like coffee. The one who loved coffee is my mom. Seems like my mom is manlier than my dad -_- /just kidding/

He welcomed Jungkook and told him to take a seat beside me, it’s been a long time that we haven’t eat breakfast together with Jungkook. My father treats Jungkook very well, but i don’t like Jungkook he’s so damn annoying. The reason why Jungkook always come to waking me up it’s because my father told him that i’m lazier than panda and can spend almost 24 hours at bed. My parents hating my long term sleep habit and given up to wake me up because i still sleeping like sleeping beauty.

So, my parents told him to waking me up everyday, that’s so annoying i hate the way he waking me up and we always debating every morning because he waking me up with his annoying ways. That’s troublesome.

“Yo good morning kids” my father opened the topic.

“Morning too dad” i said.

“I have a good and bad news” he said.

“What’s that Dad? I really want to know” i said.

“The good news, i have a new project and we must go back to Japan. I have a new work located near Tokyo. I’ve booked the tickets for tomorrow” he said.

“Tokyo? Why not Osaka? I miss Osaka so bad” i pouted

“That’s his job dear, we can go to Osaka at Holiday and meet your grandparents there” said my mom as she patted my head.

“And then what’s the bad news ahjussi?” asked Jungkook.

“Since we must go back to Japan, we’ll be missing Jeon family,Busan city, and Korea.. “ said my father with sad face.

Then he looked at me, “I think you must say good bye to Jungkook. You’ll never see your prince charming again” he chuckled.

What the!?? Did he just said that Jungkook is my Prince Charming ewww no! He just an annoying creature who forced me to waking up from my dearest bed. I must be happy to go back to my previous country. I just shook my head and whispered “He’s not a prince daddy, he’s a monster” i said in japanese so Jungkook won’t understand. And my father was just laughed when i said that. “Thanks for the breakfast, Mr and Mrs Cheon” said Jungkook as he smiled to my parents

I don't know what to feel, must i be happy or sad, at one point, im happy that i'm going back to my precious country and can sleep like a sleeping beauty again because he wil never wake me up again with his annoying ways, but at the other side it's kinda strange if he's not waking me up.