Fake Love

Miss Right?

I walk my self to school alone. Because he already left me behind. He just want to make fun of me and bothering my sleep, he didn’t accompany me to walk together to school. Yeah it’s because he become a popular boy at my school and i don’t know what does make him popular. What’s special about him? Handsome? Yeah i know it. But he’s so annoying. But other people said that he’s cool and calm. Sheesh. They just know him by his outher images only. And whenever we meet at school, he act cold to me and other girls just like he doesn’t know who am i before. But every morning he always came to my house and wake me up. It always makes me sick!

Finally, i arrived at my school. I walked into my class room and then i sit at my usual seat, which is near with window, so i can see the outer view of this class.

“Psst.,, Yura chan!” i heard someone called me while he poked my back. Wait that person just called me –chan? Is this person knowed me that i’m ½ japanese? i never told anybody about that, i’m pretty sure this person was him. Who else? but why did he called me? He used to be acting cold at me when we’re at school ,right?

“huh,what’s wrong?” i turned my face to see him

“ i want to sit near you at the bus. Is it okay?” he whispered at my ear.

“what? Why you wanna sit near me? you’re not used to talk to me at school right?”

“yeah.. because you know that i’m quite popular right? And i have many fangirls so.."

 I cut his sentence

“i know you’re popular and have a lot of fangirls so you just want to making fun of me again huh? Because im not popular like you!” i shouted at him.

“Calm down...jeez, you got the wrong idea!” he covered my mouth with his big hands. “listen to me Yura, i want you to become my fake girlfriend, i’m so tired of them.”

What? He want me to be his fake girlfriend? Excuse me, what the hell is that? He never know that i don’t want it. Because i hate fake feelings. I can’t acting like that.

“Are you crazy?” i said as he remove his hands to allowed me speak.

“nope. I’m 200% so sure of it, you’re the best among them. I know you since a long time so i trust you”

“fine, what ever i don’t care” i looked away.

“yeay! Thanks a lot Yura-chan!” he said as he pinched my cheeks.

“Ouch! What the hell is that!” i shouted to him.

It makes my classmates turned into our direction and stare us with confused feelings. Maybe they didn’t know that Jungkook who always act cold towards girls at this school have know this unpopular girl since a long time.

“Wow, Jungkook your ice heart is already melted huh?” said Park Jimin, our classmate to him.

“Well not really..” he looked away then he make a nerveous smile. Then he stared to grab my hand, and pull me over. He force me to stand up. Then i stand up. He’s about to introduce me to his friends that i’m his ‘girlfriend’

“Ouch! What the hell is that!?” i shouted again at him.

“Don’t be such a rude girl, da..da.. darl..darling/!” he smaked my forehead

What!? He called me darling? It makes this entire people at this class looked at us, some boys giggled and teasing him because this is the first time they see Jungkook talk with particular girl and called her darling. And some girls looked at me with anger eyes and full of jelously. What the hell is that.

A few minutes latter, the homeroom teacher, Mr. Min Yoongi  is already arrived at my class, then we go back to our seat. My cheeks is still red because of his sudden action that makes this entire people looked at us. Mr. Min giving us a little briefing, what should we do at the trip, and we’ll stay there for 2 days.

After briefing, we headed to bus, i decided to sit at the corner of this bus. Then, I saw Jungkook run to this bus with a lot of girls behind him. Then he sit beside me. He panted hard

“Prince Jungkookie... i want to sit with you. i give you anthing and i’ll always be there if you need help” said one girl

“no prince kookie, please sit with me. i’m more loyal then her. I can make you a delicious meal “ said another girl

“hey kookie should sit with me because  cuter than all of you” said the other girl.

No wonder why he wanted me as his fake girlfriend. I know must be in stressed because these girls are so annoying. But he just act cold like he didn’t care.

“Sorry, girls. I have a girlfriend so don’t bother my life anymore” he said with his sharp glare.

“aww prince your death glare are so gorgeous” said another girl.

What the hell is that? It’s so disgusting, i never thought that he become so popular until many girls fall for him. After they’re gone, he started to sigh.

“fiuh, i’m glad they’re gone. They’re so trouble some” Jungkook said when he sighed

“yeah they’re so trouble some. And they’re 500% more annoying than you, Jungkook” i giggled while i .

“what the hell is that? I’m not like them” he pouted.

“yeah you’re so annoying so so annoying!” i again.

“you’re also annoying pettanko”

“DON’T CALL ME LIKE THAT! My chest is not that flat! Beansprout!”

“If it’s true, can you proof it? Lemme touch your..”

I interruped his sentence as i punched him hard again until his nose is bleeding like 10 years ago

“DON’T EVER DO THAT YOU STUPID BEANSPROUT SEAGUL WEIRD FREAK ALIEN” i shouted in anger.

“ouch.. ouch sorry.. i just kidding please forgive me” he said as he covered his bloody nose.

I just relized that everyone at this bus looking at us with weird look. Maybe this is the first time they look at Jungkook talking about dirty jokes and got punched by unpopular girl like me until his nose bleeding, Sometimes, i feel weird being watch with a lot of person. I better stay away from people.

[2 Hours latter...]

Finally we’re arrive at the destination. Blue sky, summer breeze. White clouds, White sands, blue ocean are the most perfect thing now! I’m glad this trip bring us to Beach summer camp. I bring my things out of the bus, and i started to run over the beach but. Someone pulled me back,

“Yura-chan, don’t you remember that we’re a ‘couple’ now?” said Jungkook

“yeah, so what?” i aswered him carelessly

“We must holding hands together like a couple in drama right” he said with a slight blush at his cheeks.

“sorry about that...” i said as i give my hand to him. He held my hand. Our hands wrapped together. I can feel his warm hand warpped into mine. I’m a little bit nerveous of this. I never held his hand infront of people. Because we used to be agruing anytime and yell each other. But this time.. we act like a love birds. How stupid is that? I feel my cheeks become red. And i look at him for a second. Damn his face is red too. Even he can’t look straight. He looked away and avoiding eye contact with me.