Sink

Miss Right?

The cool summer breeze blows, The Sun smiles brightly at us. We held hands each other and walks on the soft white sands to go to our cottage. People looks at us, some of them staring us with entusiastic sight and some of them looks at us with hateful eyes. What’s wrong with us? I don’t even know what does make them staring at us like that. It makes me uncomfortable. Then, i looked at Jungkook, his face is still red like the boiling crab, i never saw that face before. This is the first time i saw him make a shy blushing face like that, he better stay in this shyness mode because he’s not annoying like always. I knew that he tried so hard to be cool infront of other but, he can’t do that now. His true colour that he’ve been hiding for long time is showed when he beside me, he can talk about dirty jokes and laugh so loud and even he always makes me annoyed, he want to be close with me. Another people must be shocked when they saw his true colour because it’s very different than his usual personality at school. He’s cold,calm,talkless dude and never talk to girls and sometimes he made girls cry because of he rejected their love confession.

After we arrived at cottage, Me and Jungkook walks in seperated ways, because i want to put my bag at the girls’ cottage and so does Jungkook, he goes to the boys’ cottage to put his bag.

Then, after we finished our things, Mr. Min Yoongi make us gather at the main hall wich it’s connecting the Girl’s cottage and Boys’ cottage. He give us some breifing, he told that we’re free to do anything at the beach until 4 P.M. At 5 P.M. we must go back to this hall to prepare the foods for dinner.

With full of enthusiastic, i walk my feet out from this hall and runing at this soft white beach sands, this soft sands make my feet feel the great sensation, and i like it. I saw my friends already change their clothes with swimming suite. Okay then, i decide to change my clothes too.

I go back to my cottage and changed my clothes into the swimming suite, i wore a pair of cute bikini, it’s red colored and have a little lace accent at the edge of it. Actually this bikini belongs to my mom, but she give it to me because she’s not slim enough to wore this bikini. But it doesen’t mean my mom is fat like elephants -_- she’s just chubby.

Then, i walk back to the beach, i saw something strange! Nobody wants to swim at this sea. I don’t even know what’s inside their mind. Come on, this beach is really great!. Then i started to run closer to the sea, i ignored everybody, i started to jump into the sea from the coral rock.

“Yura! What are you doing!? Are you stupid!?” i heard Jungkook yelled at me.

“I’m not stupid! Can’t you see that i’m swimming right now? Look this sea is totally great! This water is so warm but cool at the same time!” i yelled at him. “Okay, i don’t want to give you an artificial breathing if you sink” he put his tounge out and giggled.

“I don’t care!” i ignored him and continued to enjoy this sea.

But when i tried to move my body, but i can’t do it, i feel numb and my body feels like paralyzed, i tried to move my body but still it makes me sink and i can’t even breathe. My visions become blurry and finally i sink.

“You’re such a fool!” Jungkook said as he threw his shirt away and he started to jump into the sea. He tried harder to swim as fast as possible to catch my drown figure, he didn’t care about the other people said when he tried to rescue me, thank god he made it. He dragged my body to the sea shore. He slapped my face to makes me wake up, but he failed then he paniced. He asked his friend how to rescue me.

“Hey dude! What can i do now!? I don’t know what to do...” said Jungkook to his friend, Taehyung

“Calm down dude, you can pump her stomach to make the water out from her body. After that you can give her artificial breathing” said Taehyung to him.

“Argh dude.. i can’t do that. That’s quite emberassing i think..” Jungkook’s face become redden after hearing his friend’s statement. Because he never figured to do that before. Eventough he likes to jokes, he didn’t dare to do that, because he’s so shy about physical contacts like that even that’s emergency like this.

“If you don’t want your girlfriend die, do that now” said Taehyung simply.

“But..but..but i can’t” he looked away and his face is totally red.

“Fine then, i’ll do that, but don’t be jelous if i steal her kiss from you” said Taehyung.

Hearing this words from his bestfriend, he feel iritatted, then he started to grab Taehyung’s shirt and said “No! I’ll never let you touch my girl!”

After that, Jungkook runs closer to me again, he begin to pump my stomach, so many water released from my mouth, but i still not awaken. Then, he begin to bend down his body, he tried to do his best, he touched my lips slowly and then he opened it carefully. He place his lips into mine, then he give me his breathe. About 30 minutes latter, i can opened my eyes, i coughed

“Yura! I’m glad that you’re still alive” said Jungkook as he hugged me tightly. 

“What!?” i asked him and stare him right into his eyes. He looked so worried about me.

“I can’t belive that you can do that stupid action like that” he pulled me away.

“Why you jumped at that coral region? That sea’s tides is high. And that’s very dangerous to swim! Why you didn’t see that caution board!?”

“I’m sorry, i was to enthusiastic...” i said to him. “But... it means that you steal my first kiss!?” i yelled at him

“Who wants to kiss a girl who’s stronger than gorilla like you!” he blushed.

“But you did that stupid!” i yelled at him

“I hate you moron!” he yelled at me.

“I hate you too ugly!” i stick out my tounge

“You’re ugly! I’m cute” he said as he do some annoying wink and tried to sing gwiyeomi song but he failed, his face is so flat and didn’t suit to that song, What the hell is that? He claim his self is cute? I don’t accept that.

“I’m cuter than you” I pouted at him and give him my ultimate aegyo

“Fine! I don’t care anymore”. he said as he looked away and blushed. Maybe he admit my aegyo is very cute. I nodded at him, then i saw his eyes begin to scan my body with his laser eyes. What the hell is that.

“What are you doing! Don’t look at me like that!” i yelled to him

“ Your bikini, i like that colour. It suits on you” he said as he pointed his finger at my cheeks but his eyes still looked at my particular body part.

“I just relized that you’re not that flat hahaha” he laughed so hard.

“DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT YOU !” I decided to kick him until he rolled at this sandy beach.

When i yelled at him it makes everybody looked at us. I hate this, maybe they think i’m the one who makes him becomes naughty like this but that’s very wrong. I don’t care if they blame me and i have haters more than friends. As longest they never bullied me infront of people. It because of him, who picked me to become his fake girlfriend and he cant control his annoying habit when he arounds me. To be honest, i hate him. But i can’t do that because he save my life today.