I’m sorry

Jealous Brat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months later

 

“Soojung, you sure you are okay? This is our last stage for tonight yet you look so dead already. I’m worried.” Asked Luna. Soojung gives an assuring smile and nods.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to talk to him?” Vic continues “You guys are so frustrating.  Missing each other but never makes any move. Too much pride  to protect huh?”

 

“Ssh. Enough Vic.” Amber cutted in, giving a bottle of water for Soojung to drink but Soojung refused it with a flat smile and sees her face in the mirror for one last time before putting on a sunglasses. What a shield to cover her terrible pale face.

 

“I’m okay seriously guys. Stop worrying.” She said sighing before the manager called them to get ready and stand by for their last stage, Red Light.

 

When they rushes out to one side of the stage, SHINee was there watching the performance from another group while preparing their mics and sometimes fixing their SMTOWN’s T-shirts with the help of coordis.

 

“Oh hey girls. Last stage?” Onew asked, eyeing Minho who was looking intensely at Soojung who stands behind Victoria, lowing her head down. Minho looks so tensed up everytime she was around.

 

“Yeah. And you guys?” Amber asked.  ”Nothing. We just want to see you guys perform. We are up for encore.” Jonghyun replied.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Don’t, Oppa. I don’t want to see another quarel. Please. Calm down.” Soojung pleaded with sobs.

 

Jonghyun let out a long sigh remembering the past when Soojung cried to him because Minho called off their relationship out of jealousy. Nothing is different this time and Jonghyun hated it. He really consider her as his real sibling just like Minho. But Soojung has such a weak heart that makes Jonghyun always take her side. besides, Minho always been the wrong one. That time, Jonghyun punch Minho’s face and they got into a fight before the leader came and slapped both their faces hard.

 

“Okay. Fine. Then calm down yourself. I hate seing you cry. You are lucky it’s only by phone. Otherwise i could really hit that brat if i saw your crying face right now. Stop crying.” He command. Minutes later, only little sobs left makes Jonghyun ease a little.

 

“Good. Now babo, Listen to me. just ignore him from now on.” He said calmly.

 

“What? You want to kill me?” Soojung yells on the line makes Jonghyun chuckled.

 

“Easy there! It’s not like you will die without him! We need to give him some lesson! Without you telling me i’m sure he is the one at the wrong side. Be a strong woman. If he called a break up then let him be. I’m sure he will regret it soon or later. For now, focus on your drama. Give your best to your fans. Don’t let that freakin frog mess up your brain. Understand sister?”

 

“But... I love him. I’m afraid i ca.. ”

 

“No buts, Geez! Just do it. Find strength! Or else i’ll tell your sister and make her come to Korea and slap him.”

 

“No. Don’t. I’ll try okay! I just.. i can’t live without him.”

 

“Oh my. Can’t you be anymore corny, little princess?”

 

“I’m serious here!”

 

“I know. Alright Dont worry. I will keep you updated, everything about him. Happy?”

 

Flashback end.

***

 

“Something is wrong with her.” Shouted Taemin to Minho who’s standing right beside him, he never leave his eyes from his fragile friend up there when speaking. Fans were so loud that makes them have to shout to each other while watching f(x) performing. Minho just gave a silence reply and sighing. Obviously. He knows better. And he knows something is definitely wrong up there on the stage. She look like she would pass out. And this scene really reminds him of the day Krystal fainted while performing Mr. Boogie and Figure Skating. He can’t lie, he was damn worried. The memories flashed back to him like a vivid video at the day Sulli called him in the middle of his practice telling that Krystal has fainted and no joke, he ran to the hospital worrying about her. The second time is worse, he was in Japan for promoting when things happened and he couldn’t do anything rather than calling f(x)’s manager nonstop for asking about her condition. He doesn’t want that kind of nightmare happened ever again to her.

 

When f(x) finished and walks off to the other side of the stage, SHINee could see some staffs runs and shouted “Someone’s fainted. Hurry!” and the backstage was suddenly becomes wild with some staffs running here and there. And SHINee could only looks into each other and gasp. Luckily it was dark around the stage area so not everyone could see that incident and fans didn’t know about this. Even SHINee didn’t see that. It was BoA’s turn to perform when the fuss happened down there.

 

“Onew hyung. I..” his eyes teared up, heart cannot stop pumping hard. Minho feels like running to the opposite stage and helps that girl out, carry her away, not staffs but him. It should be him.

 

“I know Minho, we can’t do anything. Let the medical team, staffs, and her members take care of her for now. i’m worried too. But we can’t abandoned the encore. It will become an issue if one of us missing at the end. You heard me?”
 

One tear drop, the other members saw him in worries. Except for Jonghyun.
 

“Now you care huh? Where were you when she needed you? You know it has been the hardest months for her. Her sister’s leaving, Sulli is still on hiatus and then she got terrible feedback for her acting. f(x)’s future is grey. And then you.. Just. i’ve tried to control my anger since your EX forced me to. She loved you too much. . How many times did i tell you not to hurt my sister?” Jonghyun let out his words angrily. Key gave him a warning eyes but he didn’t care. He  couldn’t help it. He was so disappointed to Minho. He didn’t expect Minho to really  turned his back to Soojung after declaring the break up. He thought it would only fell for a short amount of time. 2 months is too long. Enough to make Soojung’s life empty. Jonghyun admitted, he regrets telling Soojung to just ignored everything but he can’t help but to blame Minho too for being such a brat all this time. He was the guy after all.

Minho could only stare at him in regrets. Knowing everything he says were totally true. But this brat in him still trying to defense himself.

 

“But she never called. She looked so happy with her new friends! So i thought..” he said in defense.

 

“Dammit guys.. please stop it. Someone is fainting right there and you two are making a scene instead of worrying? Unbelievable.” Taemin cutted in annoyance. Key just shook his head in disappointment and pay his attention back to the stage to see BoA. Onew then faced both Minho and Jonghyun with hands crossed in front of his chest.

 

“Now tell me, who’s the leader in this group?” asked him. Both just facing different directions and sighing. This is bad when Jinki is mad.

 

“Me, right? So who gave you the permission to fight when your leader was here?”

He continue

 

“You Kim Jonghyun, calm the down. And you Choi Minho go see her after the encore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter