Still a jealous brat

Jealous Brat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soojung?”

 

Minho calls her softly while consuming her right and messaging the other. He wants to hear her but there’s no respond from her after a while so he slowly lift his head, still messaging her but only to find his girl already fell asleep. That was the moment when he realised there will be no future service for him tonight. He sigh wearing his own shirt back and covering her body with the bed cover.

 

“You poor little friend.” Minho shook his head, pitying his little standing member down there. He then chuckled at how cute his girl right now, sleeping soundly with half opened. Leaning his body against her side, he kisses her forehead.

 

“Sweet dream, love.” He said before making his way to the bathroom. Need to calm his own little friend down.

 

***

 

“Oh sweet mama, Hyung! You startled me!” Minho nearly drop his water when Jonghyun surprises him from behind with that puppy innocent face of him. They are now at the kitchen and Jonghyun couldn’t hold his laugh seeing his enemy fell into his lame trap over and over again.

 

“You need to check up your nervous system to the Doctor. You always get startled as if i didn’t make any noises before when i come.”

 

“Geez, I’m perfectly fine. It’s just that, i was too focused on something else.”

 

“Oh really? Everynight? Focus on what? Your ?”

 

“Kim Jonghyun!”

 

“Haha. I’m kidding. Soojung is here, right? Too bad i got home late. I wanted to have a little catfight with her though. Damn my radio schedule. Gotta go straight to my bed now, bye. Do not disturb me!”

 

“You are the one who disturbed me, dude.”

 

“Do not make any weird noises in your room. Remember my room is right next to yours.” Jonghyun yells. Laughing inside.

 

“I won’t. She’s sleeping. Tsk.” He murmured and put his glass back on the table.

 

“Then go back to your room, it’s already half passed one, you have schedule tomorrow.” Onew cutted from behind. Seriously though, s need to stop being ninjas, coming out of nowhere.

 

***

 

The alarm sound makes Soojung awake from her beautiful long sleep. She reach her Iphone and turn the alarm off. Hoaming and stretching. What a great sleep she had. She turn her body to her right side and find her beloved boyfriend there still in his deep sleep. Slowly rubbing her left hand to his face, she smiled softly.

 

“Good morning, Love.” she said before giving a long peck on his lips. She was about to pull back when she feels Minho was smiling and had his hand on her head. Blocking her from aparting the sweet kiss. They then continue the little morning routine to a floppy morning kisses before end up cuddling on the bed.

 

“You were awake! I shouldn’t do the morning drama.” Soojung said while laughing.

 

“Nah, your lips woke me up, babe!”

 

“Quit being so cheesy will you?” She pinch his cheek.

 

“I only cheesy for you, honey.” He replied, playfuly showing his ert gaze. Soojung was laughing when he suddenly flips her on her back and leaning on top of her. Holding her hands together over her head.

 

“Don’t you think we should finish what we left last night, Soojung?” he teased.

“I have schedule, you ert. I want to walks normaly today.” She said, pushing his forehead with her finger. shaking her head.

 

“What schedule? Play with Choi Minho, breakfast with Choi Minho, lunch wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter