Jealous brat

Jealous Brat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Choi Minho, have you heard about this?”

Said Lee Jinki who popped out with IPhone in his hand, just to find their so called charismatic member lazily lying on his bed. Shirtless, lifeless, and.. groaning.

“Please not today. I’m tired, Hyung. Jetlag.” Minho turned his back to Jinki and covered his ears with pillow.

He knows his leader needs attention since they barely stay in the dorm with him because of the mad schedule. But this time, he was just so damn tired. Jinki understood. The four boys were really busy flying here and there for the sake of SHINee. He really grateful to have them in his life. He is still recovering. So, he has nothing to do except for chilling in their dorm, eating and yeah... browsing.

But despite his bad condition, this one in a million leader will never get tired of pranking s. And now, seems like Choi Minho is the next target.

“Well, if you said so. Too bad then. I was about to tell you about Soojung and Myungsoo. Ah, and Rain. Seems like you don’t ca-”

“What happened to her? And what did you just say? Myungsoo?” Minho stand up immediately upon hearing Myungsoo’s name. Onew chuckled at his instant reaction. Everyone in SHINee knows that Minho is sensitive when it comes to Soojung’s fanboys. He would even googling their names just to know about their personalities. Would judge them with all his mighty brain and arrogant self. He is the epitome of jealous brat.

Yeah, that Soojung they talked about is the maknae of a famous girlgroup, f(x). Jung Krystal. He, himself is not another fanboy of her nor a secret admirer. You can call him a ‘Boyfriend’. Yap, a boyfriend who has been dating her since forever. He was lucky though. Can simply gets his long time crush slash ideal type without any obstacle, let alone efforts.

Well, if you call the way he confessed to her is an effort, then you must be a really kind-hearted person.

 

**

One day in 2010

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here? Don’t you know that journalists are all over South Korea?”

“Em. I’m just. You know. Just, I was just passing by. Had schedule in KBS.” He scratch his eyebrow and smiled awkwardly, doesnt know what to do in front of the casual Soojung. He doesn’t bring anything for her either. Not even a single plan. -Calm down, Minho. Stay cool.

“It’s so not you. You never came to my house. Need something, Oppa?” – Think Minho, think. Create some intermezo first. Don’t make her shock and chase you out. Oh i’m nervous.

“I need Jung Soojung. Can you call her for me, Miss?” He joked. Showed off his fatal charisma. Soojung smirk. Still the Choi Minho she knows. Playful.

“This is Jung Soojung speaking, what can i do for you, Sir?” She asked, smiling more warmly now. Leaning against her door frame.

“Be my girlfriend.”

The moment she heard that words, Soojung froze at her place. Lost her soul for about 5 seconds and get it back right away.

“Okay this is random, Choi Min-”

“I Love you.” another bomb came from Minho’s mouth without letting her to breath.

“Choi Minho, are you okay?” One random day of Winter in 2010, a rapper of SHINee came to her house and suddenly confessed his feeling.

“Come on, answer me. I need to head back to the dorm right away.” Minho asked impatienty while rubbing his palms together. Krystal is out of words. This guy is something.

“Just- Come in first. You look terrible. You need something to wear. What are you wearing in this kind of weather, Seriously.” Krystal pulled him to the living room. Of course she is worried, this tall guy only wear a white thin t-shirt. *

“So, do you love me back?” Minho asked while cooling down the cup of hot chocolate in his hand. Soojung shook her head. -What a way for confessing, Choi Minho.

“Choi Minho, Listen. First, you never text me for like a month now after that Idol Star Championship. And now suddenly you are telling me you love me?” She asked him with a judging face. Resting her back to her comfy white couch. Facing the guy who seats across her. She was right. He never call nor text her after their lovey-dovey moment in ISC. Not because he couldn’t, but he was just afraid. That is what you feel when you admire a perfect girl like Jung Krystal with so many handsome fanboys compete around.

Minho doesn’t know what to say. He was about to say something when Soojung cut him out.

“Just finish your chocolate first.” She said coldly. He closed back his mouth. Still thinking of the reason to say to make her believe him. After his final gulps, he put down the cup on the tiny table slowly. Still starring nervously at her. The room was full of silence for a while.

“Okay look, I’ve been keeping this feeling since 2009. Since we were together in dream team. I even admired you since Juliette. I don’t have the guts to say it back then. I’m sorry for not texting you. I thought you didn’t like me back so i was afraid you will feel annoyed if i keep texting or calling you. I know i’m such a coward.”

“Yes, you are. So what makes you confesse now? Out of sudden. Do you think i will accept you like this? We are not even that close.”

“I can’t help it. Eunhyuk hyung told me that he will ask you out yesterday. I don’t want it to happen. He is way too old for you. Also, Jonghyun said his friend who is a model is interested in you. And Kwanghee, Geez that flamboyan guy is way over the line. Claiming himself as a number one fanboy and wants to go on We Got Married with you.”

-Oh my God Choi freakin Minho. You are so cute. Look at your adorable face now; She shouted inside. Trying to hold her laughs.

“Oh really? Your explanation is really make sense, Oppa. Funny.” Krystal then stood up and make her way to her room without a word. She wants to lend her big jacket to this guy anyway. She doesn’t want this guy to catch a cold. And actually, she’s very happy right now, knowing that her ‘crush’ did love her back. She’s just playing hard to get. Well, what do you expect from a 16 years old girl. Cold outside, Kid inside.

Minho, who looked at her cold action thought that she wants him to get his feets out of her house. Soon, he gets dissappointed.

“Fine then. I will go home now.”

“Huh? What a sulky boy.” Krystal turned around. Just to take a glare from him.

“I’m not a boy, Soojung. Forget it, I’m going now.”

“Without my Sweater?” She asked. Minho stopped, looking back at her.

“I don’t need it.” He turned around and continue to walks ‘slowly’ to the front door, clearly wants Soojung to stop him, a kid indeed.

“You sure you will go home without a goodbye kiss? So you are just lying about your feeling?” Hearing her last sentence, Minho turned around and smile happily, looking at her. His mood changed within second.

“So, we are together now?” he can’t help but smile widely. Not counting to 3, he is already standing so tall in front of Soojung. Barely one step apart.

“You called it.” Soojung said, shaking her head. Amazed at how his mood swings so fast. But yeah, they’re official.

That is how their relationship started. Minho is indeed a lucky guy.

***

2014

“Spit it out, what did my girl do wrong this time?” Onew is hugging Minho’s pillow and sat on his bed while Minho stood in front of him. Acting like the big brother. Onew shook his head, can’t believe at Minho’s words.

“What did she do wrong this time. Seriously? You are talking like she always do something wrong to you. Haha. Go get yourself a mirror, Dude”

“Hyung, i’m serious right now. Don’t talk too much. You’re still recovering. Better sum it up and tell me.” He gave him a command. Who’s the leade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter