We are no longer together

Jealous Brat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have 36 missed calls from ‘Love’

 

“Oh .” Soojung bit her lower lips, closed her eyes in guilt. Minho must be so angry right now. she forgot to call him after the photoshoot of Etude. The manager picked her up and brought her to another photoshoot for Elle. It was already noon when they wrapped up the photo session and the manager told her to head back to the dorm right away because she had schedule early in the morning tomorrow. The script reading for her upcoming drama.

 

I’m sorry Minho. I was so busy. See you the day after tomorrow i promise! Safe flight, take care in Japan. Kisses and love.  :*

 

She pressed the send option and let out a nervous sigh. Hoping that he would understand. He probably has fallen asleep on the plane by now, she thought. She promised to send him to the airport. They usually would spend the limited times together in the car before one of them flight to somewhere else. But her schedule make it hard to happens now.

 

Fortunately to her surprise, he understands and replied her message a moment after.

 

From ‘Love’

 

 It’s okay.

 

“Oh thank’s God.” She thank before the tiredness consume her body and make her fell asleep in the Van. She was so tired to even think about the short message he sent. She just had no idea.

 

***

 

“Choi Minho what’s gotten into you? You barely touch your dinner. The big eater don’t eat, it must have something to do with the eater’s girlfriend.” Kibum said. He sit beside him on the plane while Onew and Taemin together at the front and Jonghyun with a manager behind.

 

“I’m not hungry, kibum. Just take mine if you want.” he said before blindfonded himself, pretending to sleep. Kibum shook his head and calls the flight attendant to take his food away. Force him to eat is no use. Choi Minho is as hard as a rock. Seeking for attention but when people actually pay attention, he behave like a kid.

 

Since then, Minho never talked like he used to. He diligently followed all the dance routine and vocal practices in Japan the moment they landed. Actively preparing for their upcoming “I’m Your Boy” album. But other than that, he never talks. His behavior somehow irritates other members but they had been facing this kind of Minho before. So they will just keep silent and let the guy fix everything himself.

***

 

“She never called me. “ he murmured, starring longingly at his phone in his hotel room. The whole day almost gone to the other day without Soojung asking his condition. He was mad, but he can’t lie, he misses her voice. But for him, his pride is the most important thing in his dictionary. Soojung has to be the one who text or call him first. That’s a must.

 

“Geez, atleast she should have realized i was mad by my short message. I called her many times but she just sent me a message? Unbelievable! ”

 

Minho couldn’t believe at what he saw when he search the news about her today. Soojung looked so happy linking her arm around Myungsoo’s arm. Shy Soojung with a red face was something she would only show if she liked that guy. Minho knows her better than anyone else.

 

“What an act Soojung! You don’t like him? Uh that guy.. ” Minho couldn’t finish his words. He closed the notebook harshly and lied on his bed. He was so pissed off but still doesn’t want to call Soojung. Pride he said.

 

**

 

 

“Ok, Cut!” the Director shouted and big smile finally appear on Soojung’s face. The first day of shooting went smoothly just like what she wished. Eventhough it’s already 08.00 in the morning, the warm smiles of people around her keep her stimulated. All the crew and staffs were very kind to her. Not to mention all the casts. Rain patted her head before goes to his own business after saying a goodbye and a “Good Job, Soojung”. She couldn’t be anymore thankful to have him as her co-star.

 

“Hey..” a warm cup of coffee greets her from behind following the voice of a guy. She turned her head to found Myungsoo smiled and took a seat beside her. She took her coffee and give him a smile.

 

“We will meet often from now on. I’m really happy that you are my co-star, Soojung.” He said.

 

“Em sorry, i’m not your co-star. I’m Rain’s. I’m only one of your fellow casts.” She said with a little laugh to sound polite before stand up and calls her manager. She needs to comeback to dorm now. Doesn’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter